Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2020, 11:20 AM

4,169 posts, read 2,142,560 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DabOnEm View Post
You know what sleepy, I'm actually glad you posted the guardian article too because I didn't know this last part is going on in Australia. How long before this reaches California?

...it won't be too long in my opinion.

It will never come to California. It will never survive court challenge.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2020, 11:20 AM

4,754 posts, read 2,976,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by looker009 View Post
It will never come to California. It will never survive court challenge.
That's what they thought in Australia but the residents there decided to bow down instead. Same thing happening in America, especially states like California. It's coming! Wasn't someone arrested and fined in Malibu for surfing alone a couple months ago. No one batted an eye, so they won't when you can be fined for leaving a certain county. People here are brianwashed into believing in what the government and their media tell them to think.

Old 09-17-2020, 11:25 AM

26,731 posts, read 26,820,948 times
Quote:
Who is this "we" and what "data" are you even talking about? USA Today opinion pieces isn't data.
Wrong poster, pal. Scroll back. (I found the Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal subforum here, though.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
You’ve referred to this several times now in different threads. I’m going to ask you to dig up that post of mine with what you are calling an “opinion piece” linked.
He's apparently confused.

Tikka was so kind to post yet another few links to the actual data, though.

Old 09-17-2020, 11:25 AM

4,169 posts, read 2,142,560 times
Quote:
That's what they thought in Australia but the residents there decided to bow down instead. Same thing happening in America, especially states like California. It's coming!

Federal court's will strike it down. During first stay at home order, we had no travel order as well except it was never enforced for reason that it would not survive in court. Even with stay at home order, it was a request and not a mandate. We didn't have any police check points, no check of ID being legally they can't demand your ID etc.

Old 09-17-2020, 11:27 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,285,595 times
Quote:
That's what they thought in Australia but the residents there decided to bow down instead. Same thing happening in America, especially states like California. It's coming!
Well, in fairness, Australia tends to be much more pragmatic about passing laws that benefit society as a whole.

The gun legislation in 1996 after a mass shooting is one example of their stronger leadership in this area: https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...ontrol/541710/

Old 09-17-2020, 11:45 AM

3,092 posts, read 1,947,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadwarrior101 View Post
Well, in fairness, Australia tends to be much more pragmatic about passing laws that benefit society as a whole.

The gun legislation in 1996 after a mass shooting is one example of their stronger leadership in this area: https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...ontrol/541710/
It depends on what you mean by 'pragmatic'.
If you mean that it makes it easier for the government to implement and enforce tyranny, you are spot on.

See the correlation?

Old 09-17-2020, 11:46 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,285,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysgenic View Post
It depends on what you mean by 'pragmatic'.
If you mean that it makes it easier for the government to implement and enforce tyranny, you are spot on.

See the correlation?
Tyranny? I call it looking out for public safety vs a free-for-all.

Old 09-17-2020, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
Wrong poster, pal. Scroll back. (I found the Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal subforum here, though.)

He's apparently confused.

Tikka was so kind to post yet another few links to the actual data, though.
Nope not the wrong poster since you quoted me, and you must be confused if you think California will have more deaths than Texas this year when that has never happened in history. You're trying your best to make it seem like people are laying dead in the street over there.

Quote:
Tyranny? I call it looking out for public safety vs a free-for-all.
What makes you think the government cares about the people though? Their actions show them wanting more power over the masses, not to help us.

Old 09-17-2020, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike930 View Post
Sorry, but hurricanes based on “gematria” is tinfoil hat territory.

That’s zero credibility.
So if someone posts a video on May 7th and says a hurricane will make landfall on certain dates (over 5) based on gematria/weather warfare (aka looking at dates with certain numerology), and it happens, you're just going to chalk it up as tinfoil? If that accurate of a prediction, where the only dates a hurricane made landfall in the Americas were on dates picked on May 7th, then nothing will wake you up.

Even this archived NYT article discussing how the US Army used weather warfare (and it was admitted 10 years before then by the Royal Army), won't be enough evidence for you and you'll still think weather warfare is a conspiracy: https://www.nytimes.com/1972/07/03/a...ochina-is.html

These events (coronavirus, the fires, hurricanes) may seem unrelated to you but if you up your awareness level you'll see what's going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Interesting to go back and read posts from earlier this year. Some claimed fear mongering and others predicted exactly what we're living in now.
Yeah I was wrong about the seriousness of the virus because I fell into the media trap about it, and those Chinese videos of people collapsing appeared so real. Then there were carefully crafted stories once the virus started reaching the west of people falling down, but only a handful here and there outside of China. That's when I started looking into it and what do you know, they all have a part in instituting the NWO. All China did was show the west how it can quarantine more authoritatively but Australia is trying to challenge this.

Old 09-17-2020, 12:20 PM

50,294 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Quote:

Easy to do without a Constitution like ours.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California