Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2018, 04:43 PM

11,113 posts, read 19,549,944 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trod01 View Post
Thank for your heartfelt and beautiful response. When we take the time and make the effort to bond with these little creatures that come into our lives it is a gift from heaven and goes to the core of our humanity.
Myself and the wife have brought 4 cats in from the cold and wet of the northeast. They are happy to have a warm home and of love
They seem to understand mr Molly’s plight and are gentle with him.(though he was a girl)
My little ginger cat struggles to continue he understands and knows there is a bond there that transcends all.
Thank you
We feel your heartache, and wish you peace and warm hugs as you go through this journey with your precious Molly. All animals know when they are loved and cherished, and I truly believe that the path they take in coming into our hearts and homes is pre-ordained with each one.

Sending prayers and warm hugs to your family.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2019, 06:13 PM

5 posts, read 2,282 times
Thank you all for support. I have spent 40 plus years working in the operating room as a crna. Nurse anesthetist. I have and am exposed to daily complexity of providing anesthesia to babies and adults and work hard not to be come hardened and indeferent to the suffering and pain of others.
I know full well the inevitable outcome of a terminal condition.
I will do the very best to provide the care and love I can to my beloved little ginger cat Mr molly. Unfortunately a few years ago I went through the loss of a beautiful daughter age 21 from leukemia.
Life delivers what ever it wants, the good the bad and we have no decision in the process. The compassion and caring we bring to those in need adds to the humanity of us all
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats