Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2015, 07:45 AM

4,006 posts, read 6,041,088 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
P.S. I'm not a man.

Filled with so many ignoranant ASSuptions. Unsurprising.
So, not only are we all racist, but sexist as well!

Boy, we better head to confession. I wonder if Rev Jesse will listen to us in the confessional? Probably not, he'd just end up playing the race card.

Old 02-17-2015, 07:45 AM

16,281 posts, read 10,421,470 times
Whatever. You sex is pretty far down the list of issues here.

Are you saying now that being an AA is not a disadvantage? Please explain.

Old 02-17-2015, 07:54 AM

Bottom line is this treemoni: you do not want to discuss the issue of cheating because it does not fit your agenda. You refer to it a the "red herring" when the truth is this is the entire topic. The team cheated. Instead of acknowledging this you try to deflect and blame others. That is a crock of schitt and we are not afraid to call you out on it. You want to give an AA team who cheated a total pass, calling them Champions when they are no more Champiions than Lance Armstrong, Danny Almonte's LLWS team or anyone else who cheated to gain an advantage. And again signing illegal players from outside the boundaries was gaining an advantage even if you for some reason can't understand this. Instead you want to focus on those enforcing the rules and their motivation and give the cheaters a total pass.

A quick glance at your post history shows me that you can't be this dumb. So I retract that one from the description I used for you. But all the others apply, big time. You do realize that crying racism when it does not apply causes harm to racial harmony in this country and only increases racial tensions right?

No, you probably don't. Sadly. So go ahead, continue to drive that wedge in. It obviously makes you feel better.

Old 02-17-2015, 07:58 AM

4,633 posts, read 3,468,191 times
You should learn the meaning of "sexist" and "racist" before throwing them around. If that was your attempt to insult/anger me, you failed.

Old 02-17-2015, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Are you saying now that being an AA is not a disadvantage? Please explain.
Being an AA is never a disadvantage for me, because I understand white supremacy. If anything, it makes me a stronger person because I recognize the obstacles and rise above them. I also appreciate my successes because nobody changes goal posts so I can "win" no matter what.

Old 02-17-2015, 08:03 AM

P.s. The fact that you are questioning whether my race is a disadvantage says more about you than me. You are also supporting my assertion that white people are privileged over others. Thanks. That was easy.

Old 02-17-2015, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
You do realize that crying racism when it does not apply causes harm to racial harmony in this country and only increases racial tensions right?
See, this is where you are mistaken. Black people did not create racism (whose conduit is white supremacy), nor do black people perpetuate racism I'm America. Therefore, regardless to erroneous beliefs, it is not black people's job to cure racism and increase "racial harmony", whatever that is. As the creators, perpetuators and beneficiaries of racism, the onus is on white people to "cure" racism. But most of you cannot live in a world where you don't have the upper hand, so racism will likely continue.

Old 02-17-2015, 08:20 AM

Quote:
P.s. The fact that you are questioning whether my race is a disadvantage says more about you than me. You are also supporting my assertion that white people are privileged over others. Thanks. That was easy.
Again with the condescending tone. You are simply too much.

I don't think there is any question that whites in this country have an advantage over AAs. On the one hand you call me "privlidged" and then claim that being an AA is not a disadvantage. That is conflicting. It may not be for you because you apparently did well in life and overcame those hurdles. Good for you. But I'm pretty sure draping white robes over every white person who disagrees with you is not the way to go. No actually it's unfair, offensive, and yes racist.

Again deal with the topic please: The Chicago team cheated to gain an advantage. All this other nonsense you have been spewing does not change this. And I am not a racist for pointing out that cheating is wrong. You on the other hand want to turn the focus away from the AA team's behavior based entirely on the color of their skin. And again you are charging every white person involved as being motivate by race when you have zero proof. And if you can't see how that's racist I may need to resume the stupid tag.

Old 02-17-2015, 08:25 AM

Quote:
See, this is where you are mistaken. Black people did not create racism (whose conduit is white supremacy), nor do black people perpetuate racism I'm America. Therefore, regardless to erroneous beliefs, it is not black people's job to cure racism and increase "racial harmony", whatever that is. As the creators, perpetuators and beneficiaries of racism, the onus is on white people to "cure" racism. But most of you cannot live in a world where you don't have the upper hand, so racism will likely continue.
Actually I agree with this, it's more on white America. But when people like you drive a wedge into the process with idiotic claims it makes the job harder and simply fuels the racist beliefs still in place. And if it makes guys like me angry imagine what it will do to a redneck in Alabama. Answer: it only fuels the hate and increases the divide and that's bad for everyone.

Old 02-17-2015, 08:42 AM

If they cheated, why wasn't this an issue a year ago? Two years ago?? If I am not mistaken, this team was honored by Pat Quinn before they were US champs. So why wasn't it a problem then?

Let's face it. Some people hate to see blacks succeed, even when those blacks are children.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago