Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2019, 05:09 PM

23,198 posts, read 10,481,904 times

Advertisements

Everything in Revelation has to shortly be fulfilled by the Gentile becoming Ephraim, then dying as Ephraim to be reborn as Judah.

I did write more about it in one of Miss Hepburns threads about Revelation, and it is literally a book walking through the feasts, and this is because you are the temple and those feasts teach you a progressive design leading from one season to the next. Just like Matthew 24, Jesus isn't talking about the world, or what was coming upon the world, he was talking about you being kingdom against Kingdom and when you would see the abomination in yourself as you are striving to be born again in the middle of a 7 year covenant where you are Ephraim for 42 months, and you are trying to give birth to a mature born again creature, and when you do become born again, that son is caught up to heaven to sit in heavenly places as you continue the rest of your 7 years in a progressive walk from Rosh Hashanah to Shemini Atzeret. Everything in Revelation is duties, sayings, tradition and rituals of the temple, and only the people who study the temple would know this. For example, a Jew raised in the Oral Torah speaking to Jews who knew the Oral Torah. NOBODY can figure all of Revelation out unless they turn to the only place describing how Sabbaths are kept, what is said and done even in the daily sacrifice, how would a Christian learn what happens in just the daily sacrifice, not to mention the 7 feasts?

The incense is lit, people back up in silence, and that is the 30 min of silence, but how would a Christian this treasure of Revelation?

He wouldn't, he would never know what it meant for there to be 30 min of silence in heaven, and all of Revelation is that way, you can put dates on every chapter because you are reading about exact appointed visitation days, and they are called visitation days of the temple because they are your visitations of GOD.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 11-11-2019 at 05:19 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2019, 07:20 AM

2,029 posts, read 1,366,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Everything in Revelation has to shortly be fulfilled by the Gentile becoming Ephraim, then dying as Ephraim to be reborn as Judah.

I did write more about it in one of Miss Hepburns threads about Revelation, and it is literally a book walking through the feasts, and this is because you are the temple and those feasts teach you a progressive design leading from one season to the next. Just like Matthew 24, Jesus isn't talking about the world, or what was coming upon the world, he was talking about you being kingdom against Kingdom and when you would see the abomination in yourself as you are striving to be born again in the middle of a 7 year covenant where you are Ephraim for 42 months, and you are trying to give birth to a mature born again creature, and when you do become born again, that son is caught up to heaven to sit in heavenly places as you continue the rest of your 7 years in a progressive walk from Rosh Hashanah to Shemini Atzeret. Everything in Revelation is duties, sayings, tradition and rituals of the temple, and only the people who study the temple would know this. For example, a Jew raised in the Oral Torah speaking to Jews who knew the Oral Torah. NOBODY can figure all of Revelation out unless they turn to the only place describing how Sabbaths are kept, what is said and done even in the daily sacrifice, how would a Christian learn what happens in just the daily sacrifice, not to mention the 7 feasts?

The incense is lit, people back up in silence, and that is the 30 min of silence, but how would a Christian this treasure of Revelation?

He wouldn't, he would never know what it meant for there to be 30 min of silence in heaven, and all of Revelation is that way, you can put dates on every chapter because you are reading about exact appointed visitation days, and they are called visitation days of the temple because they are your visitations of GOD.
Would you mind sharing some of these dates and what did you mean by when the incense is lit people back up in silence?

Old 11-13-2019, 12:22 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,627,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am I a Prophet View Post
I'll make a suggestion regarding the beast, that it could take its characteristic description from the internet. It's a chimera, composed of several different animals. The internet is everywhere, and responds to different needs in different ways.

Also, the false prophet has two horns, and seems like a lamb. There are two distinct universes of devices that people mainly use to access the internet, so that they can carry it with them.

In this context, it is the thing in man that is called the adversary, the opponent of God, which would be giving its authority and power to the beast. So describing the beast purely in terms of technology wouldn't be describing the beast. It's that with the other that make it thus.

Man has always had a problem with compelling his fellow man to conform. That problem is greatly expanded with the power the internet gives us. It's just something I've been thinking about. What do other people think?

Incidentally, this first occurred to me when I read a story about something that happened in Mexico. These two men who were related to each other went into town one day from the countryside to get some building supplies. An internet rumor had been started that there were child molesting villains about, and had kidnapped, tortured and killed some local child. That never happened, but the people chose to believe their Instagram accounts. They wound up burning the two men alive, right in front of the police station. Turns out, something similar has happened many times, in various places around the world.

It's not much of a stretch to imagine a world wide form of government empowered by a philosophy that relies upon the sort of compulsion that people bring toward each other to conform to the norm. Only the norm is bent because people choose to see things else to reason. The world has sort of been through a trial run, in fact, with the failure of Marxism. Imagine going through that again, but believing that something like bitcoin would make it different this time. There are certainly enough conspiracy theorists speaking evil of the Federal Reserve, and fiat money in general, to make one take pause. I don't know about anything specific. That's just a for instance. There isn't anything wrong with wanting to lift everyone out of poverty. There is, however, with wanting to make everyone poor, so that we can call each other truly equal.
What could explain the supernatural aspects/abilities, the 'beast' is said to have when arrives? One claim is he will display these abilities in front of large crowds of people, and/or for the world to see.

Old 11-13-2019, 02:51 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,733,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
You know that's something I've always wondered about.....why does Satan, knowing full well God's plan for him in the end, continue to wreak havoc and evil? Does he know something that we don't? Any thoughts?
I believe that when Father God chose a man to be his son.. this made satan crazy angry and jealous of who would be our creator and God of these dimensions / the son of God, the son of man ..
and thus not the angels !! and by that choice man/*and the son of man .... became higher than the angels.. became equal with the Father... because his son was a man and not an angel .. and that man... was
given the father his right arm and all of heavens authority in this dimension was given to a human..
this did not make 1/3 of the angels happy..
maybe seems they didn't want to be our servants..

and maybe why servanthood is the keystone part of entering into the kingdom of the Lord and later into the kingdom of the Father. Because only the humble will enter into these places..

now for the unservanthood of "the satans" fallen..... his or their plans...... I believe that satans iare trying and get the Father to repent of choosing a man as to his right arm...... and that man became the creator and thus God of these dimensions.. thus satan has elavated himself above the only God /man ...... men have ever had anything to do with and the only God and Our Jehovah ishi/man .... that ......... so satan is trying to destroy men ... and the Man../ Jehovah Ishi .. our "husband" head of the household of mankind ... and Father and maker of us all....and he hopes to thus to make Jehovah fail !

Satan wishes to make all men fail , but mostly to make THE "my human".... THe my MAN, Jehovah Ishi/ Jesus our salvation..... to fail.... to fail in the eyes of the Father.

I think that satan did think in the begining.....that He has only one recourse and he hopes that he can get the Father to repent
of choosing mankind...... and espcially "THE my man" as his son and then all mankind has his children.......and Satan hopes that the father will just wipe out the whole thing and turn it into and "experiment" into just how far the depth of the fall of humanity can go .... in a blink of an eye..... just to wipe it all out ...........

but what he isn't getting and what satan could not know at the start of his choice to rebel against teh fathers choices .......... is the depth of the fall of angels has been worse than that of humanity .. thus already proving that Jehovah ishi... Jesus ..... and thus all man/ and mankind was still the better choice... Father knew that at the start..
Satan couldn't know that at the start of his rebellion.. he did not trust that the Father knew better.. it is very very hard to trust that father knows best.. and then go with it.. even when your feelings don't follow your choice to follow Fathers choices..
.. the Father is not doing away with all angels.. because of the fall of the 1/3 of the angels..
. neither will he do away with mankind because of the fall of maybe even 2/3 of humanity because they can not see him even like the angels all knew the father...!! or do most of them know he existed... but the angels did....... which gives Our Father and his son.... plenty of room for him to offer us all....mercy and grace.. but Satan and Apollyon( probably the snake)... etc....didn't know that at the start because they were not omniscient or omnipresent beings but Father was adn OUR Father knows best............. but the angels knew the Father . but still they hated us and Jesus/ Jehovah Ishi My husband/my man/my human............ that much, as to refuse to serve humanity at all ..

so this is not a perfect guess, but it is the best I can do with the into I have at this point in time..

Old 11-13-2019, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
Would you mind sharing some of these dates and what did you mean by when the incense is lit people back up in silence?
Jesus is that alter of incense, and it is the alter who proclaims,'' Nobody comes to the father, but by me,'' he was speaking as the alter which speaks to God as a go between, between the high priest and a God. It is the alter who offers up the prayers of the saints WITH HIS OWN VOICE, HIS OWN PRAYER, and the smoke is a known means of communication, so when the incense is lit, it takes about 30 min to burn out, and who should be brave enough to speak while the alter is speaking?

The Seventh Seal
…Then another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, along with the prayers of all the saints, on the golden altar before the throne. And the smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of the saints, rose up before God from the hand of the angel. Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it to the earth; and there were peals of thunder, and rumblings, and flashes of lightning, and an earthquake.…

What should one do other than back up and prostrate in silence while the incense is speaking?

Old 11-13-2019, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
The duties of the priests, the words used, the actions of the congregation, the Torah portions spoken on exact days tells you what day it is, even what hour it is. For instance, '' The kingdom of the world have become the kingdoms of our Lord,''

Every single year, this saying is spoken on Rosh Hashanah, it isn't spoken on any other day. '' Thones falling and setting in place,'' This is only done on one day a year, on judgment day. Being sealed in your forehead happens on Rosh Hashanah. The wine harvest is the feast of Tabernacle when the sickel comes out for the grape harvest, it is Tishri 15th, and so on.

Knowing what the priests are doing during the feasts, knowing what is said in Torah portions on exact days, knowing what is said and done by the priests and the congregation during the high holy days of the fall is knowing Revelation through idioms, tradition, and rituals that Christians do not have access to.

I mean, how is a Christian going to find out about that 30 min of silence caused by the lighting of the incense?

He isn't going to find it because he doesn't know the 7 feasts of Christ. Every single thing in Revelation concerns the 7 feasts, things only Jews would know, tjings that people would only know by being present during those feasts, knowing how the sacrifices happen, and what is said while tney are happening.

ALL of Matthew 24 is si lly detailing Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot, and Shemini Atzeret, Christians don't see it because they don't know the feasts.

Old 11-13-2019, 03:59 PM

To the Church in Smyrna
…I know your affliction and your poverty—though you are rich! And I am aware of the slander of those who falsely claim to be Jews, but are in fact a synagogue of Satan. Do not fear what you are about to suffer.

Look, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison to test you, and you will suffer tribulation for ten days. Be faithful even unto death,( YOU ARE RUNNING TO DEATH) and I will give you the crown of life. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. The one who is victorious will not be harmed by the second death.…

If you do not run to death and die in this life to overcome, then you will NO DOUBT have fear of the second death(When your body literaly dies)

SEEK DEATH WHILE DEATH MAY BE FOUND, Overcome while there is still a chance to overcome, seek death now lest you seek it later when it will not be found. Revelation is teaching you to symbolically die as to being a Gentile. Christ tells you to be faithful UNTO DEATH, SYMBOLICIC DEATH IS YOUR GOAL.

Satan is not going to put anyone in jail, these ten days begin on Rosh Hashanah ending on Yom Kippur and a Gentile has ten days after the judgment has been made in his forehead, he has ten days to it, everything in Revelation takes place in the individual where Satan resides.

Jesus came fulfilling the prophesy made to Eve that she would bear a son who conquered death by crushing the head of the serpent in going down to hell to take authority from Satan, an authority silencing spirits in humans, humans literally changed, authority literally taken away.

But in Revelation, the head wound where Jesus stepped on the head of the serpent taking authority and silencing that spirit, that same head wound is healed in Revelation and a door is opened up that was once closed.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 11-13-2019 at 04:09 PM..

Old 11-13-2019, 04:42 PM

8,057 posts, read 12,872,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trettep View Post
Most don't know Satan so they don't know the answers. I have come to understand that Satan is really YOU and ME and all of us that have a disobedient nature. Have you been disobedient? - if yes, then Satan was alive in you. But apart from man there is NO SUCH THING as Satan. In other words Satan only exists as the disobedient nature of man. It should be no wonder then that Jesus called Peter Satan when Peter exhibited a disobedient nature towards the purpose of Christ. Also, Jesus didn't say that man tends to the things of Satan but rather that Satan tends to the things of Man. Of course that would be true if Satan is born out of our own disobedience. If everyone would come to understand this so many scriptures would come to life - just as they did when they began to understand about universalism. I invite you Ilene to consider the same. In the end, Satan will be UTTERLY ANNIHILATED - but again that is just a reference to our disobedient natures.
I realize this is a very old resurrected thread and haven't time to read it all. But I came across this same discussion as a teen and haven't forgotten it, a discussion between my mom and my uncle, her only sibling.

My mom is my spiritual hero. Her faith is amazing. But she never has recognized the wisdom she holds. She has two years of college and spent most of her life raising five boys. Her brother has a PhD from an esteemed seminary in the northeast. This discussion happened on one of their visits to our home. He proposed a similar argument as what you present above.

Now I have no doubt that the evil that does reside within in us is closely aligned to Satan. Or our disobedient nature as you propose. But this was my mom's response to her brother and it has remained with me all this years:

"Then who was it that tempted Christ? Christ had no disobedient nature."

I recall her saying afterwards.... "I had no clue where that came from, certainly not me."

Any response to this? If Satan is just a representation of the disobedience within us, then who spoke to Christ in the desert?

Old 11-14-2019, 01:17 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,062,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintmarks View Post
I realize this is a very old resurrected thread and haven't time to read it all. But I came across this same discussion as a teen and haven't forgotten it, a discussion between my mom and my uncle, her only sibling.

My mom is my spiritual hero. Her faith is amazing. But she never has recognized the wisdom she holds. She has two years of college and spent most of her life raising five boys. Her brother has a PhD from an esteemed seminary in the northeast. This discussion happened on one of their visits to our home. He proposed a similar argument as what you present above.

Now I have no doubt that the evil that does reside within in us is closely aligned to Satan. Or our disobedient nature as you propose. But this was my mom's response to her brother and it has remained with me all this years:

"Then who was it that tempted Christ? Christ had no disobedient nature."

I recall her saying afterwards.... "I had no clue where that came from, certainly not me."

Any response to this? If Satan is just a representation of the disobedience within us, then who spoke to Christ in the desert?
According to your OT he had to learn how to be righteous...

Isa 7:15**Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity