Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2017, 03:52 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,235,302 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Well i know that spirit when i see em.
There is no honor in a man attacking a faithfull obedient sister in Christ.

And you have just lost a great deal by allowing that tongue of yours to curse a member of the Body.
Isaiah 5:20King James Version (KJV)

20 Woe unto them that call evil good....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2017, 04:20 PM

63,828 posts, read 40,118,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
If G-d turned Pharaoh's heart, prophesied He was sending them into Egyptian then Babylonian captivity (all through the HG no less), why is it you think He couldn't and didn't prophesy the destruction of Jerusalem? Your god is too small and powerless, a cardboard cutout of your imagination. We were told that everything that happened to the Jews was for OUR instruction, and that includes the destruction of Jerusalem. If that was a "random act" by the will of the Romans, then the will of man is stronger than the will of G-d.

So you're calling John a liar again? Peace
I am calling no one a liar, Rbbi. Please, sister, stop putting words in my mouth. I have no quarrel with what you choose to believe about God and/or your role in spreading what you think is His word. I follow Christ because I was led to Him by the consciousness I encountered. It perfectly matched the detailed descriptions of God and His Holy Spirit and the unambiguous demonstration of it by Jesus. I have no investment in the traditions or beliefs of ANY group, but the God I encountered I will follow anywhere to any end without fear of any consequence.

Old 11-26-2017, 08:56 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,731,086 times
Quote:
We are the candle of the Lord; Pentecost is lighting His candle. Got fire? (I know you do). Peace
OH but let's read it again... Act 2:1

And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
Act 2:2
And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
Act 2:3
And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

"sound of wind" .. But only" Like Fire" ..
so a bit of spirit was deposited by the wind/ OR the breath of God , AND the conception or start of a new creation ..

second baptism one of the last PARTS OF IT I went through that was very physically in nature.. for me was a time of the wind..

HE HAD ME dancing with the creation, commanding his wind and storms and tornado's .. that came with an infilling of it and in really hard times EMOTIONALLY .. to dance with the breath/wind is pure freedom , especially great during some of my hardest times ever , really painful times yet he was there with the wind, healing ..
so I think that Pentacost baptism is wind /breath conception of the new spirit inside of us that will be birthed at the Father's baptism OF FIRE ..
THE COOL THING ABOUT A CANDLE IS YOU GET TO SEE THE WINDS MOVEMENTS ..
BUT I do think IT IS THE WIND/ BREATH IS WHAT WE are baptized into .
PRAY ABOUT IT .. LET ME KNOW what you think sis ..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 11-26-2017 at 09:06 PM..

Old 11-26-2017, 09:14 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,048,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Isaiah 5:20King James Version (KJV)

20 Woe unto them that call evil good....

Who are YOU to call me evil? More "agape" like this around here than ants in an ant hill. Peace

Old 11-26-2017, 09:24 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,048,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
OH but let's read it again... Act 2:1

And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
Act 2:2
And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
Act 2:3
And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

"sound of wind" .. But only" Like Fire" ..
so a bit of spirit was deposited by the wind/ OR the breath of God , AND the conception or start of a new creation ..

second baptism one of the last PARTS OF IT I went through that was very physically in nature.. for me was a time of the wind..

HE HAD ME dancing with the creation, commanding his wind and storms and tornado's .. that came with an infilling of it and in really hard times EMOTIONALLY .. to dance with the breath/wind is pure freedom , especially great during some of my hardest times ever , really painful times yet he was there with the wind, healing ..
so I think that Pentacost baptism is wind /breath conception of the new spirit inside of us that will be birthed at the Father's baptism OF FIRE ..
THE COOL THING ABOUT A CANDLE IS YOU GET TO SEE THE WINDS MOVEMENTS ..
BUT I do think IT IS THE WIND/ BREATH IS WHAT WE are baptized into .
PRAY ABOUT IT .. LET ME KNOW what you think sis ..

The candlestick in in the inner court, the realm of the priesthood, and it must be lit and stay lit. I saw it come on me in the Spirit, open eyed vision, it looked like a comet with a tail coming down from heaven, and it hit my head and I was as one "slain" for about an hour. It was four months before I realized I had seen the "tongue" (like a flame or a comet with a tail) of fire Acts 2 was talking about. This happened 3 months after I received Him as my savior.

The flame thing is cool. I have a habit of swaying slightly when I'm standing praying for someone. I asked Him one time why do I feel to do this, is it because the Jews sway in prayer at the wall? He said, "Don't worry about it. What don't move is dead!" He has a sense of humor, for sure. Later He showed me it as the flame being moved, like you said. Peace

Old 11-27-2017, 08:45 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,373,201 times

Old 11-27-2017, 09:24 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,235,302 times
Quote:
Who are YOU to call me evil? More "agape" like this around here than ants in an ant hill. Peace
The scriptures never lie, nor are they ever wrong--RIGHT?...but I digress...

So let me get a grasp on this TRINITY baptism..

I confess that JESUS CHRIST is my Lord and Savior, yet I must undergo TWO MORE BAPTISMS????

So confession is not enough, or does that first baptism just get me in the door of Heaven and not quite into the VIP room??

Old 11-27-2017, 09:42 AM

Quote:
The candlestick in in the inner court, the realm of the priesthood, and it must be lit and stay lit. I saw it come on me in the Spirit, open eyed vision, it looked like a comet with a tail coming down from heaven, and it hit my head and I was as one "slain" for about an hour. It was four months before I realized I had seen the "tongue" (like a flame or a comet with a tail) of fire Acts 2 was talking about. This happened 3 months after I received Him as my savior.

The flame thing is cool. I have a habit of swaying slightly when I'm standing praying for someone. I asked Him one time why do I feel to do this, is it because the Jews sway in prayer at the wall? He said, "Don't worry about it. What don't move is dead!" He has a sense of humor, for sure. Later He showed me it as the flame being moved, like you said. Peace
actually in one of early years dreams ( about 12-16 year old ),, "when the Stars were falling from the sky .." it was those kinds of balls .. it wasn't really "stars" they just looked like falling stars ... and when it was going to hit me, is I cried out to Jesus I think really loud like a scream.. if I said HELP "Lord" or "Jesus" or "Father " ..... I was instantly at door into the wall of a temple like area inside a of a Sukkah of light .. no shadows where there... so Yah!! .. seems you got it too ..
so you been hit already ! so the last baptism might be a wall of fire for some people and a falling star for others . maybe depending on which glory you are taken to him in or how and when and where ..
because my dreams have been like my progression from one glory to another glory , and that was the first one . so each dream like that is what I am entering into to learn about . it took me all of the 40+ years to understand the Sukkah's of light we were inside of .. but it was the start and it was the Next stage to start learn about . SO maybe he is showing you your path/rewards after you learned it. where I hate change so maybe he shows me where we are going first.. :P because chances are I won't try to get there myself anyway.. heck I even hate new clothes.. I can't wait until our clothes never wear out..
we sure I don't know the possibilities of what Might be that fire including a mushroom cloud for some .. we just need to know he is Our savior and cry out to our Father wnen it comes for us .
the last dream that I had that was that epic and Cecil B deMiles like .. was about living in a real pillar . there was no temple.. it was in the sky and it was a huge pillar with like apartments in the pillar... maybe like 5000 to maybe 10000 sq ft round apartments that was one level in a giant Huge pillar and we were looking out over what seemed like might be even larger pillars . like 20 ft high ceiling 4ft thick walls of pure gems of some kind .. .. 10 inches of Crystal or glass floors over different kinds of like gems stones like underneath the glass or crystal floors . That is my swish breath dream.. he is calling us to life and putting us in our places right? I think it is that season now.. because that dream was more than 15 years ago and I suspect that has been some time enough or close.. to work it into my being.
and I have since had a few dark days where everything was so scary .. just like in that dream..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 11-27-2017 at 10:18 AM..

Old 11-27-2017, 09:47 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,373,201 times

Old 11-27-2017, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
The scriptures never lie, nor are they ever wrong--RIGHT?...but I digress...

So let me get a grasp on this TRINITY baptism..

I confess that JESUS CHRIST is my Lord and Savior, yet I must undergo TWO MORE BAPTISMS????

So confession is not enough, or does that first baptism just get me in the door of Heaven and not quite into the VIP room??
no matter what they tell YOU there is no such surety. AND MANY WILL SAY LORD LORD AND HE WASN'T THEIR LORD. only relationship TO Him and his Father is sure salvation, because it has always stated
to those who" overcome " and only in those other two baptisms are we assured to have "overcome. "
that is why we keep saying we are saved by faith in the one who does the baptizing. We overcome by following him .. SO you have made a prayer SOMEONE THINKS IS MAGI C.. and BUT haven't started your journey WITH A KING ..
do you have enough oil/ faith to finish the race now ? I will let you answer that.
I'd be worried if I were you.. I am sure you fear mens opinions more than you fear God's opinions. or you would dig in his word and stop asking people .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity