Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2017, 10:16 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,810,961 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
So do not be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. 32Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father in heaven. 33But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven.…
not everyone who confesses will be saved, even the demons tremble at his coming and Holy Name.

…12When the righteous triumph, there is great glory, But when the wicked rise, men hide themselves. 13He who conceals his transgressions will not prosper, But he who confesses and forsakes them will find compassion. 14How blessed is the man who fears always, But he who hardens his heart will fall into calamity.…

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

…43I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, I was naked and you did not clothe Me, I was sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’ 44And they too will reply, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ 45Then the King will answer, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for Me.’…
So then, by their fruit you will recognize them. 21Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’…
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2017, 11:11 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,731,086 times
Quote:
So then, by their fruit you will recognize them. 21Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’…
and we forget Jesus first he tells us to pray to the Father but in his name (in the sons name= meaning by legal right of the son )
our duty is still to do the will of the Father. LIKE JESUS SAYS I ONLY DO WHAT I SEE THE FATHER DOING. yes Jesus and the Spirit is there to facilitate that process of
us reach the Father and the Father's will AND THEN THE STRENGTH TO PERFORMING THE FATHERS WILL .
So much of the church prays to Mary or Jesus or even prays to the spirit.. BUT Father is Our God. the spirit and the son are his right and left hand( or MAYBE eyes ) to deal with us in this world .. so it is not a sin to pray or talk to the right and left hand as they are still part of him.. . but we do best to go to the Father by way of the path the Son's and then the spirit has created for us right?

These in this verse seem to only have relationships with the son.. But the son was here to lead us to the Father and to the Father's will .. which is righteousness also, and yes Love also and a lot of stuff also...
So what of the ones who never get past that magic prayer and into the presence of the spirit and then all the WAY
to the Father by the path the son created for us to learn our place in the Father's will , because we are to be doing the Father's will .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 11-28-2017 at 11:33 AM..

Old 11-28-2017, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
and we forget Jesus first he tells us to pray to the Father but in his name (in the sons name= meaning by legal right of the son )
our duty is still to do the will of the Father. LIKE JESUS SAYS I ONLY DO WHAT I SEE THE FATHER DOING. yes Jesus and the Spirit is there to facilitate that process of
us reach the Father and the Father's will AND THEN THE STRENGTH TO PERFORMING THE FATHERS WILL .
So much of the church prays to Mary or Jesus or even prays to the spirit.. BUT Father is Our God. the spirit and the son are his right and left hand( or MAYBE eyes ) to deal with us in this world .. so it is not a sin to pray or talk to the right and left hand as they are still part of him.. . but we do best to go to the Father by way of the path the Son's and then the spirit has created for us right?

These in this verse seem to only have relationships with the son.. But the son was here to lead us to the Father and to the Father's will .. which is righteousness also, and yes Love also and a lot of stuff also...
So what of the ones who never get past that magic prayer and into the presence of the spirit and then all the WAY
to the Father by the path the son created for us to learn our place in the Father's will , because we are to be doing the Father's will .
You wanna see something neat.

16Three times in the year, every one of your males shall appear before the Lord, your God, in the place He will choose: on the Festival of Matzoth and on the Festival of Weeks, and on the Festival of Sukkoth, and he shall not appear before the Lord empty-handed.

These twelve Jesus sent out after instructing them: "Do not go in the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter any city of the Samaritans; but rather go to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. "And as you go, preach, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand.'
"Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons. Freely you received, freely give. "Do not acquire gold, or silver, or copper for your money belts, or a bag for your journey, or even two coats, or sandals, or a staff; for the worker is worthy of his support

Old 11-28-2017, 09:38 PM

Quote:

16Three times in the year, every one of your males shall appear before the Lord, your God, in the place He will choose: on the Festival of Matzoth and on the Festival of Weeks, and on the Festival of Sukkoth, and he shall not appear before the Lord empty-handed.

These twelve Jesus sent out after instructing them: "Do not go in the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter any city of the Samaritans; but rather go to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. "And as you go, preach, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand.'
"Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons. Freely you received, freely give. "Do not acquire gold, or silver, or copper for your money belts, or a bag for your journey, or even two coats, or sandals, or a staff; for the worker is worthy of his support
Just thinking out loud here for the moment.

For the worker is worthy of his support(provision).
I wonder if the Lord meant the 12 manner of fruit?

Old 11-29-2017, 08:24 AM

Quote:

Quote:
yes that is the progression and picture of us getting to the Father's will, Nice..

Quote:
"Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons. Freely you received, freely give. "Do not acquire gold, or silver, or copper for your money belts, or a bag for your
journey, or even two coats, or sandals, or a staff; for the worker is worthy of his support
wait until I add some more to the Katubah/ an Allegorical story/ Like song of songs /and like psalms that the Lord is taking me into for months now.. you will appreciate the next stage of it . remember the beings in the holy of holy were all winged creatures.. and some how some were hidden and no one knows what they are because they were hidden creatures hidden by wings. ( a search of wings in the old testament will reveal lots of interesting things ) they are all wrapped around with wings.. Hiding who they are or what they are annd thus who will have access to the father in ages to come. .
also a study into the kings of Judah and Israel who gets into the holy place and who's sons even yet are not killed why ? because kings and their sons have and always did have 100 % access to the Father for inquiry as to the Nations direction and his plans for it .

I will Let Rbb1 finish her thoughts first before I add any more to those thoughts I already revealed . OK... you will like the next part.

Quote:
" 12 manner of fruit"
sure from the holy mountain sure and maybe you can only get there with wings.. of Doves and eagles.. maybe seems these will be the priests and priestesses to the Father directly . maybe even having something like a higher a lower service , instead of just an inner and outer courts of the lower services . Because something is happening on that Holy mountain and I am sure it takes wings to get there.

we forget he is adding New to the Old and adding back into that the Oldest..
it does us no good to Do the old alone , it can't even be done because he had the temple destroyed so that they can't even do the old and for sure we should not do it .. ... when He has yet to put together for us the Oldest, the old and the NEW things.. and then some of the Newest things of the Father's plans
After the son build his father's temple. and the holy comes to earth .. we must study all we can to show ourselves approved so that he can reveal more to us and show us our places in the Father's plans .only then DO the work of the Father's will as we make these transitions in the coming of the Sons age .
so as Rbb1 does her comments I will add the newest thought I had this morning about the church and gentiles age etc.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 11-29-2017 at 08:42 AM..

Old 11-29-2017, 08:54 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,048,478 times
Quote:

Amen. He showed you I had something to add, didn't He? How pleasant it is to break bread and drink wine together, amen?

The Son "sits" at the right hand of the Father which is Spirit, like His "signet" ring, used to seal things and denote ownership and even authorship, like for instance, US, the clay "tablets" He writes upon. The HG is the seal of the Father, the mark in the forehead (faith/mind of Christ) and the hands (works). First, as prodigals, we get the robe (HIS righteousness instead of our own filthy rags from eating among the swine) and then the ring of ATHORITY.

We see this principle where He sits (like a seal) upon the well of Jacob (the flesh) ensuring that the Samaritan woman (the flesh that thinks it's circumcised but isn't) who has 6 husbands (the 5 senses and the carnal mind), none of which are her true Husband, the lover of her soul, will be able to draw water/life from that well again if she takes of the water of HIS life. And so we see rivers of living water coming out of our bellies (innermost being, our "wells"), after the baptism of the HG, all glory be to Him. Peace

Old 11-29-2017, 08:58 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,048,478 times
Quote:
wait until I add some more to the Katubah/ an Allegorical story/ Like song of songs /and like psalms that the Lord is taking me into for months now.. you will appreciate the next stage of it . remember the beings in the holy of holy were all winged creatures.. and some how some were hidden and no one knows what they are because they were hidden creatures hidden by wings. ( a search of wings in the old testament will reveal lots of interesting things ) they are all wrapped around with wings.. Hiding who they are or what they are annd thus who will have access to the father in ages to come. .
also a study into the kings of Judah and Israel who gets into the holy place and who's sons even yet are not killed why ? because kings and their sons have and always did have 100 % access to the Father for inquiry as to the Nations direction and his plans for it .

I will Let Rbb1 finish her thoughts first before I add any more to those thoughts I already revealed . OK... you will like the next part.

sure from the holy mountain sure and maybe you can only get there with wings.. of Doves and eagles.. maybe seems these will be the priests and priestesses to the Father directly . maybe even having something like a higher a lower service , instead of just an inner and outer courts of the lower services . Because something is happening on that Holy mountain and I am sure it takes wings to get there.

we forget he is adding New to the Old and adding back into that the Oldest..
it does us no good to Do the old alone , it can't even be done because he had the temple destroyed so that they can't even do the old and for sure we should not do it .. ... when He has yet to put together for us the Oldest, the old and the NEW things.. and then some of the Newest things of the Father's plans
After the son build his father's temple. and the holy comes to earth .. we must study all we can to show ourselves approved so that he can reveal more to us and show us our places in the Father's plans .only then DO the work of the Father's will as we make these transitions in the coming of the Sons age .
so as Rbb1 does her comments I will add the newest thought I had this morning about the church and gentiles age etc.

I love Song of Songs. Did you know there are 15 "stairs", ie. songs of accent, in Psalms? They are arranged in 5 sets of 3, with the 3 displaying the processing of the 3 courts of the Tabernacle. Peace

Old 11-29-2017, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Amen. He showed you I had something to add, didn't He? How pleasant it is to break bread and drink wine together, amen?

The Son "sits" at the right hand of the Father which is Spirit, like His "signet" ring, used to seal things and denote ownership and even authorship, like for instance, US, the clay "tablets" He writes upon. The HG is the seal of the Father, the mark in the forehead (faith/mind of Christ) and the hands (works). First, as prodigals, we get the robe (HIS righteousness instead of our own filthy rags from eating among the swine) and then the ring of ATHORITY.

We see this principle where He sits (like a seal) upon the well of Jacob (the flesh) ensuring that the Samaritan woman (the flesh that thinks it's circumcised but isn't) who has 6 husbands (the 5 senses and the carnal mind), none of which are her true Husband, the lover of her soul, will be able to draw water/life from that well again if she takes of the water of HIS life. And so we see rivers of living water coming out of our bellies (innermost being, our "wells"), after the baptism of the HG, all glory be to Him. Peace
I wish . gee I wish I was that all over it, I am still a scarecrow hanging on a cross of knotty wood.... . But no in the other thread OF PIN's about what will happen you said you would finish it later.. I have more to add to that thread about what is happening in the spirit right now. ( last few years and maybe next few years to come ) ( because he knows when we will unwrap the katubah gifts down to the seconds .. maybe it it is happening right now in the spirit even )

Old 11-29-2017, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
I love Song of Songs. Did you know there are 15 "stairs", ie. songs of accent, in Psalms? They are arranged in 5 sets of 3, with the 3 displaying the processing of the 3 courts of the Tabernacle. Peace
nice sis.. so maybe 2( with 6 steps) ( stair cases / steps / pinacles/ levels ;P) remain un-pictured/unknown/ undisclosed /undiscribed as of yet ? even the two winged cherub on the Ark.. are unknown and undisclosed as of now.. ( except maybe to search of ( women with the wind of the spirit in their stork wings) and so if those are really "women" , not angels) still there is so much undisclosed . if you do a search of ancient (AE) lycians you will see that they have concepts also to winged woman pictured as those who carry babies ( interpreted now as "souls" ) .. so that is at least interesting.. because I know he is bring oldest stuff into the new and into the old.. but just parts of each.. that weren't "menaced/mene/ MN with "

two winged creatures in the holy of holies could be maybe levels? or maybe beings yet? or maybe both as the beings revealed will be at their own levels.. and are still to come .
Zec 5:9
Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.

ruwach
Pronunciation
rü'·akh (Key)
Part of Speech
feminine noun

Root Word (Etymology)
From רִיחַ (H7306)
Dictionary Aids
TWOT Reference: 2131a
KJV Translation Count — Total: 378x
The KJV translates Strong's H7307 in the following manner: Spirit or spirit (232x), wind (92x), breath (27x), side (6x), mind (5x), blast (4x), vain (2x), air (1x), anger (1x), cool (1x), courage (1x), miscellaneous (6x).
Outline of Biblical Usage [?]
wind, breath, mind, spirit
breath
wind
of heaven
quarter (of wind), side
breath of air
air, gas
vain, empty thing
spirit (as that which breathes quickly in animation or agitation)
spirit, animation, vivacity, vigour
courage
temper, anger
impatience, patience
spirit, disposition (as troubled, bitter, discontented)
disposition (of various kinds), unaccountable or uncontrollable impulse
prophetic spirit
spirit (of the living, breathing being in man and animals)
as gift, preserved by God, God's spirit, departing at death, disembodied being
spirit (as seat of emotion)
desire
sorrow, trouble
spirit
as seat or organ of mental acts
rarely of the will
as seat especially of moral character
Spirit of God, the third person of the triune God, the Holy Spirit, coequal, coeternal with the Father and the Son
as inspiring ecstatic state of prophecy
as impelling prophet to utter instruction or warning
imparting warlike energy and executive and administrative power
as endowing men with various gifts
as energy of life
as manifest in the Shekinah glory
never referred to as a depersonalised force

and I will bet she is also Personified in his daughters.
as his right arm was Personified in His son.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 11-29-2017 at 10:22 AM..

Old 11-29-2017, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Just thinking out loud here for the moment.

For the worker is worthy of his support(provision).
I wonder if the Lord meant the 12 manner of fruit?

A good sabbath and new moons with heavenly treasures, finding fruit through winter
provisions in order.
gold, silver, copper, two coats, sandals, staff

…15And having disarmed the rulers and authorities, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross. 16Therefore let no one judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a festival, a New Moon, or a Sabbath. 17These are a shadow of the things to come, but the body that casts it belongs to Christ.…
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity