Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2017, 01:33 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,048,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
I wish . gee I wish I was that all over it, I am still a scarecrow hanging on a cross of knotty wood.... . But no in the other thread OF PIN's about what will happen you said you would finish it later.. I have more to add to that thread about what is happening in the spirit right now. ( last few years and maybe next few years to come ) ( because he knows when we will unwrap the katubah gifts down to the seconds .. maybe it it is happening right now in the spirit even )

I've slept since then, lol...I don't remember what you are talking about I said I would finish. Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2017, 01:48 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,048,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
nice sis.. so maybe 2( with 6 steps) ( stair cases / steps / pinacles/ levels ;P) remain un-pictured/unknown/ undisclosed /undiscribed as of yet ? even the two winged cherub on the Ark.. are unknown and undisclosed as of now.. ( except maybe to search of ( women with the wind of the spirit in their stork wings) and so if those are really "women" , not angels) still there is so much undisclosed . if you do a search of ancient (AE) lycians you will see that they have concepts also to winged woman pictured as those who carry babies ( interpreted now as "souls" ) .. so that is at least interesting.. because I know he is bring oldest stuff into the new and into the old.. but just parts of each.. that weren't "menaced/mene/ MN with "

two winged creatures in the holy of holies could be maybe levels? or maybe beings yet? or maybe both as the beings revealed will be at their own levels.. and are still to come .
Zec 5:9
Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.

ruwach
Pronunciation
rü'·akh (Key)
Part of Speech
feminine noun
Root Word (Etymology)
From רִיחַ (H7306)
Dictionary Aids
TWOT Reference: 2131a
KJV Translation Count — Total: 378x
The KJV translates Strong's H7307 in the following manner: Spirit or spirit (232x), wind (92x), breath (27x), side (6x), mind (5x), blast (4x), vain (2x), air (1x), anger (1x), cool (1x), courage (1x), miscellaneous (6x).
Outline of Biblical Usage [?]
wind, breath, mind, spirit
breath
wind
of heaven
quarter (of wind), side
breath of air
air, gas
vain, empty thing
spirit (as that which breathes quickly in animation or agitation)
spirit, animation, vivacity, vigour
courage
temper, anger
impatience, patience
spirit, disposition (as troubled, bitter, discontented)
disposition (of various kinds), unaccountable or uncontrollable impulse
prophetic spirit
spirit (of the living, breathing being in man and animals)
as gift, preserved by God, God's spirit, departing at death, disembodied being
spirit (as seat of emotion)
desire
sorrow, trouble
spirit
as seat or organ of mental acts
rarely of the will
as seat especially of moral character
Spirit of God, the third person of the triune God, the Holy Spirit, coequal, coeternal with the Father and the Son
as inspiring ecstatic state of prophecy
as impelling prophet to utter instruction or warning
imparting warlike energy and executive and administrative power
as endowing men with various gifts
as energy of life
as manifest in the Shekinah glory
never referred to as a depersonalised force
and I will bet she is also Personified in his daughters.
as his right arm was Personified in His son.

In the Spirit, we have 2 wings and are as the angels. The seraphim have 6 wings. It's the menorah with it's 6 branches, a picture of Christ as the center servant head of the man. One set is the arms/branches/wings of the man, the next set is of the woman, the next set is of the offspring = the Head and the body.

Wings word can also mean the "wings" on the corner of the temple He was taken by the devil to, as well as wings (tzitzit) on the corners of the garments. The wings touching on the ark of the covenant make a gate by which we bring others to enter in; the cloud He said to meet Him in, was between the wings. Because of this, when two are gathered in His nature, there He is (as the cloud) in the midst of them.

Yes He is also personified in His daughters. The daughter is understanding, and she is always present when wisdom (mother who is hidden) reveals herself, as like the Son, she honors both mother and Father. This is why in SOS we read, "My sister, My spouse", and why we are told in all our getting, to get understanding. The man (spirit) that has understanding has honored both Father and mother, also. Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity