Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2017, 11:26 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,235,302 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
no matter what they tell YOU there is no such surety. AND MANY WILL SAY LORD LORD AND HE WASN'T THEIR LORD. only relationship TO Him and his Father is sure salvation, because it has always stated
to those who" overcome " and only in those other two baptisms are we assured to have "overcome. "
that is why we keep saying we are saved by faith in the one who does the baptizing. We overcome by following him .. SO you have made a prayer SOMEONE THINKS IS MAGI C.. and BUT haven't started your journey WITH A KING ..
do you have enough oil/ faith to finish the race now ? I will let you answer that.
I'd be worried if I were you.. I am sure you fear mens opinions more than you fear God's opinions. or you would dig in his word and stop asking people .
But what of the BAPTISM TRINITY? Are you teaching that ONE is just not enough?

So life is a craps shoot everyday...never knowing if God loves you enough or if Christ has actually forgiven you?

No wonder so many fundamentalists are TERRIFIED and have such an unhealthy FEAR of a GOD that is supposed to LOVE them and a CHRIST that has PROMISED FORGIVENESS, yet they are never quite sure how they will be judged when it is all said and done..

Goodness, If I carried this huge burden of insecurity and FEAR, I might just lie down on the tracks and wait for that whistle that takes me to paradise..

How does one LEARN if they do not ask? I would feel really crappy if my students stopped asking questions and just started ASSuMING..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2017, 04:36 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,048,478 times
Quote:
actually in one of early years dreams ( about 12-16 year old ),, "when the Stars were falling from the sky .." it was those kinds of balls .. it wasn't really "stars" they just looked like falling stars ... and when it was going to hit me, is I cried out to Jesus I think really loud like a scream.. if I said HELP "Lord" or "Jesus" or "Father " ..... I was instantly at door into the wall of a temple like area inside a of a Sukkah of light .. no shadows where there... so Yah!! .. seems you got it too ..
so you been hit already ! so the last baptism might be a wall of fire for some people and a falling star for others . maybe depending on which glory you are taken to him in or how and when and where ..
because my dreams have been like my progression from one glory to another glory , and that was the first one . so each dream like that is what I am entering into to learn about . it took me all of the 40+ years to understand the Sukkah's of light we were inside of .. but it was the start and it was the Next stage to start learn about . SO maybe he is showing you your path/rewards after you learned it. where I hate change so maybe he shows me where we are going first.. :P because chances are I won't try to get there myself anyway.. heck I even hate new clothes.. I can't wait until our clothes never wear out..
we sure I don't know the possibilities of what Might be that fire including a mushroom cloud for some .. we just need to know he is Our savior and cry out to our Father wnen it comes for us .
the last dream that I had that was that epic and Cecil B deMiles like .. was about living in a real pillar . there was no temple.. it was in the sky and it was a huge pillar with like apartments in the pillar... maybe like 5000 to maybe 10000 sq ft round apartments that was one level in a giant Huge pillar and we were looking out over what seemed like might be even larger pillars . like 20 ft high ceiling 4ft thick walls of pure gems of some kind .. .. 10 inches of Crystal or glass floors over different kinds of like gems stones like underneath the glass or crystal floors . That is my swish breath dream.. he is calling us to life and putting us in our places right? I think it is that season now.. because that dream was more than 15 years ago and I suspect that has been some time enough or close.. to work it into my being.
and I have since had a few dark days where everything was so scary .. just like in that dream..

Wow, now that's an amazing dream/vision. To he that overcometh I will make him a pillar in my Father's temple, comes to mind. I saw the pillar once, also when first saved. It was inside me, round also, made up of stones fit together, looked like marble or alabaster, and some of them were like lit from within, and some were not, but I knew the ones that were not yet, were to be. Mine seems to have been the "Him in us" part, and yours the "us in Him" part. It's so cool how He gives pieces of the puzzles out to different ones to compare "notes". Peace

Old 11-27-2017, 05:10 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,731,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Wow, now that's an amazing dream/vision. To he that overcometh I will make him a pillar in my Father's temple, comes to mind. I saw the pillar once, also when first saved. It was inside me, round also, made up of stones fit together, looked like marble or alabaster, and some of them were like lit from within, and some were not, but I knew the ones that were not yet, were to be. Mine seems to have been the "Him in us" part, and yours the "us in Him" part. It's so cool how He gives pieces of the puzzles out to different ones to compare "notes". Peace
well I am thinking it was on the 8thday. the Jerusalem Above ... but I can't prove it yet.. it had to be so huge and I wasn't seeing much but just a pillar out of like the like window ends .. saw out of that pillar into another pillar.. but to expand that veiw in all directions would mean it was a massive complex outward in the other directions .. and below and probably above it as the pillars had to be holding something up way up.. would be a huge massive complex . it is hard to judge scale when the background is open sky.. there is nothing to judge it against.

Old 11-27-2017, 07:00 PM

Yes it was actually The breath that taught me where I was in that place. Following the breath brought me sight. a thousand breaths later . now there may be a magic prayer that put me there but I was blind and in darkness when the dream started.. so following his breath is what slowly lead me into knowledge of my place in his pillar and healed my eyes to see in his light .. because I was either blind when he set me there or my mind was blind to understanding and to my surroundings..
but slowly as he breathed on Me I slowly started to see and see where I was.. and feel around where I was..
so sure magic prayers might get you there but blind is blind , and fearful of the darkness is still fear... even if you are in the light.
because when I was placed there it had to be light there . but I didn't know if I was in hell or heaven. it was scary either way.. . . because I was blind to everything around me .
Soit taught me that "salvation" is THE ONE WHO PROMISES TO BREATH ON US A MILLION TIMES IF THAT IS WHAT IT TAKES to heal our sight and OUR MINDS AND HEARTS to want to see Him in his true surroundings.
He only asks that we keep searching for him in our minds and hearts and keep trying to follow the Breath where ever it goes , no matter how scary it Feeels .

Old 11-27-2017, 09:35 PM

Quote:
well I am thinking it was on the 8thday. the Jerusalem Above ... but I can't prove it yet.. it had to be so huge and I wasn't seeing much but just a pillar out of like the like window ends .. saw out of that pillar into another pillar.. but to expand that veiw in all directions would mean it was a massive complex outward in the other directions .. and below and probably above it as the pillars had to be holding something up way up.. would be a huge massive complex . it is hard to judge scale when the background is open sky.. there is nothing to judge it against.

Could be. This reminded me of another dream. I was led into a round room with pillars all around it. The walls in between the pillars were made of something that seemed like living gemstone maybe mixed with gold, in a beautiful green shade that was sort of translucent looking because of the light within. I saw the 24 elders sitting in there.

Also, the 8 is connected to the pillars and several Hebrew words. He had me cross hands with someone I was praying for one time, which made a figure 8 out of our arms by doing so. I saw light coursing through it, the light of His Spirit, and He tied it in with the fretwork on top of the pillars and eternity. Peace

Old 11-27-2017, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Yes it was actually The breath that taught me where I was in that place. Following the breath brought me sight. a thousand breaths later . now there may be a magic prayer that put me there but I was blind and in darkness when the dream started.. so following his breath is what slowly lead me into knowledge of my place in his pillar and healed my eyes to see in his light .. because I was either blind when he set me there or my mind was blind to understanding and to my surroundings..
but slowly as he breathed on Me I slowly started to see and see where I was.. and feel around where I was..
so sure magic prayers might get you there but blind is blind , and fearful of the darkness is still fear... even if you are in the light.
because when I was placed there it had to be light there . but I didn't know if I was in hell or heaven. it was scary either way.. . . because I was blind to everything around me .
Soit taught me that "salvation" is THE ONE WHO PROMISES TO BREATH ON US A MILLION TIMES IF THAT IS WHAT IT TAKES to heal our sight and OUR MINDS AND HEARTS to want to see Him in his true surroundings.
He only asks that we keep searching for him in our minds and hearts and keep trying to follow the Breath where ever it goes , no matter how scary it Feeels .

Man shall not live or have life by bread/letter alone but by everyone word that proceeds (proceeding word of life) from the mouth of G-d, which is obviously Spirit, ie. His breath. It was like being revived (with breath, mouth to mouth). Peace

Old 11-28-2017, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Could be. This reminded me of another dream. I was led into a round room with pillars all around it. The walls in between the pillars were made of something that seemed like living gemstone maybe mixed with gold, in a beautiful green shade that was sort of translucent looking because of the light within. I saw the 24 elders sitting in there.

Also, the 8 is connected to the pillars and several Hebrew words. He had me cross hands with someone I was praying for one time, which made a figure 8 out of our arms by doing so. I saw light coursing through it, the light of His Spirit, and He tied it in with the fretwork on top of the pillars and eternity. Peace
so many pillar dreams? well I have had no doubt you are The church of Philadelphia / Alasehir /(AE) lycian also. and all those pillar dreams are the promises to that church.. which is the mother church of the 7 church system and mother of the 7 lady clans ..

now which of Job's daughters, lines , and the three sisters ( only for materlineal inheritance purposes which has to do with land and maybe giftings ) I don't know .. maybe you could pray about it. But all three sisters clans I think will all be like the female versions of Aaron-ites / or Levites, but to the church system and lady clan systems/ daughters in the Father's temple. Which I believe it has more to do about about mommy issues and health and wellbeing issues and not about sin and forgiveness and such, Because that is the other male clans system and duties for the Father's temple . and I don't know but I think that there will NOT be much overlapping/interfering duties. except maybe something having to do with purification and or cleansing like maybe .

but we have lots to learn from him first though and 30 to 40 years or so to do that . and I am not sure just how much of their system transfers from Aaronites to the lady-ites(?)/ Church-ites / Momma-Ites. maybe like She-kinah-ites / Glory-ities / Dove-ites / Eagle-lites.. <<<<>---{;P or just whatever it will be called . that we can not learn much from their system now , because HE is doing NEW things and will do Old things and the Oldest things also . so in depth study in advance on the subject of priestly duties( the old things) or clothes and such , That may not be beneficial to study in depth . Except as in a general knowledge and basic understanding of that
kind of processes. really there is no sense in him sharing such things with the church because there was little that could be learned now about it I think, He didn't need the church trying to do it without him also... I think for now we need to follow his breath and let him fill in the blanks in his time.. ok sis..
but pray about putting your dreams of the past dropping them into a " mother church " priestly like context and see what happens to them .
because your dreams of pillars is promises to the Mother of the churches and Clans. they are the ones promised pillars... . just pray about it.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 11-28-2017 at 09:08 AM..

Old 11-28-2017, 08:37 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,810,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
But what of the BAPTISM TRINITY? Are you teaching that ONE is just not enough?

So life is a craps shoot everyday...never knowing if God loves you enough or if Christ has actually forgiven you?

No wonder so many fundamentalists are TERRIFIED and have such an unhealthy FEAR of a GOD that is supposed to LOVE them and a CHRIST that has PROMISED FORGIVENESS, yet they are never quite sure how they will be judged when it is all said and done..

Goodness, If I carried this huge burden of insecurity and FEAR, I might just lie down on the tracks and wait for that whistle that takes me to paradise..

How does one LEARN if they do not ask? I would feel really crappy if my students stopped asking questions and just started ASSuMING..
So do not be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. 32Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father in heaven. 33But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven.…
not everyone who confesses will be saved, even the demons tremble at his coming and Holy Name.

…12When the righteous triumph, there is great glory, But when the wicked rise, men hide themselves. 13He who conceals his transgressions will not prosper, But he who confesses and forsakes them will find compassion. 14How blessed is the man who fears always, But he who hardens his heart will fall into calamity.…

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

…43I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, I was naked and you did not clothe Me, I was sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’ 44And they too will reply, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ 45Then the King will answer, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for Me.’…

Old 11-28-2017, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
So do not be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. 32Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father in heaven. 33But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven.…
not everyone who confesses will be saved, even the demons tremble at his coming and Holy Name.

…12When the righteous triumph, there is great glory, But when the wicked rise, men hide themselves. 13He who conceals his transgressions will not prosper, But he who confesses and forsakes them will find compassion. 14How blessed is the man who fears always, But he who hardens his heart will fall into calamity.…

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

…43I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, I was naked and you did not clothe Me, I was sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’ 44And they too will reply, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ 45Then the King will answer, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for Me.’…
Thanks PIN you did awesome I had been thinking( I hadn't prayed yet , Then I found yours) on what needed to be done to show ZZZZman there is a way to change what he wants.
I often make the prayer .. Lord make me willing to be made willing . which means I am not willing ! but I want to be willing .But I can't even get to willing by myself sometimes or on some subjects..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 11-28-2017 at 09:10 AM..

Old 11-28-2017, 09:37 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,810,961 times
Quote:
Thanks PIN you did awesome I had been thinking( I hadn't prayed yet , Then I found yours) on what needed to be done to show ZZZZman there is a way to change what he wants.
I often make the prayer .. Lord make me willing to be made willing . which means I am not willing ! but I want to be willing .But I can't even get to willing by myself sometimes or on some subjects..
i know i got some work to do still.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity