Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2010, 06:12 PM

3,153 posts, read 3,408,708 times

Advertisements

A love that saves everyone who needs saving from everything from which they need to be saved, including their stubborn will, is the kind of love that I LOVE to share.

God wills (desires if you like) that all mankind be saved (1 Timothy 2:4)

God is operating all in accord with the counsel of His will (Ephesians 1:11)

As in Adam all are dying; thus also in Christ will all be made alive (1 Corinthians 15:22)

"My counsel shall stand.
I will do all my pleasure (desires)
Yea I have spoken it.
I will also bring it to pass.
I have purposed it.
I will also do it."
Isaiah 46:10,11

Old 12-20-2010, 06:17 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,764,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
OK, so you are saying Jesus DOES NOT desire you to be humble, and He DOES NOT desire you to love your neighbor?

It is a simple question, and nothing to do with sensitiveness. I am simply using you as a real life example.
Yes Christ wants us to be humble, and i humbly am telling you that the reason you cannot comprehend the things of the spirit of God is because you are carnally minded.

Just like when Paul humbly told the Corinthians that they were carnally minded.

One can be humble and blunt at the same time. Now if i treated you like a second class citizen, and acted as if i deserved more than you do, then i would not be humble. But i don't act that way, i simply tell you what i believe to be the truth, and it upsets you because you are very sensitive.

People call me heretic and false prophet and say that i am damned and that i am responsible for damning others because of what i teach all the time ... Doesn't bother me, that is what they believe and they are free to believe it, and i believe that they are deceived and carnally minded and spiritual babes who cannot truly comprehend the things of the spirit of God and are brainwashed by the traditions of men and the doctrines of demons that those traditions espouse and teach.

Do you believe that i am spiritually mature, or spiritually immature(a spiritual babe)? Do you believe that i teach heresy and false doctrines?

Old 12-20-2010, 06:19 PM

Quote:
No, I pray that he will find the love he preaches, so that he can share it with others.
I see roger sharing his love with others in every post he makes, which destroys the evil and Violent teachings of the false traditions and doctrines of demons which torment the minds of many people who do not know that they are lies.

He is certainly ostracized and persecuted by the majority of Christians because of what he teaches and believes, which is proof that he is doing it out of love to me.

Old 12-20-2010, 06:28 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
Yes Christ wants us to be humble, and i humbly am telling you that the reason you cannot comprehend the things of the spirit of God is because you are carnally minded.
You were not humble, you were arrogant in suggesting you are less carnal than me, but that it besides the point, because I am not accusing you, but only using you as an example. A lot of people (believers), can be arrogant and unloving, and it is clearly in violation of God's desire, hence God is not getting His desire. And don't tell me God wanted you to be arrogant, because HE DIDN'T. That would go against His own teachings, and would make Him a hypocrite.

Old 12-20-2010, 06:35 PM

Exclamation The truth remains the truth

Quote:
You were not humble, you were arrogant in suggesting you are less carnal than me, but that it besides the point, because I am not accusing you, but only using you as an example. A lot of people (believers), can be arrogant and unloving, and it is clearly in violation of God's desire, hence God is not getting His desire. And don't tell me God wanted you to be arrogant, because HE DIDN'T. That would go against His own teachings, and would make Him a hypocrite.
You are evading the issue which is the truth of universal salvation.

The quality of a person's character has no bearing whatsoever on the fact that the truth remains the truth, no matter what the character is of the one who speaks it.

A love that saves everyone who needs saving from everything from which they need to be saved, including their stubborn will, is the kind of love that I LOVE to share.

God wills (desires if you like) that all mankind be saved (1 Timothy 2:4)

God is operating all in accord with the counsel of His will (Ephesians 1:11)

As in Adam all are dying; thus also in Christ will all be made alive (1 Corinthians 15:22)

"My counsel shall stand.
I will do all my pleasure (desires)
Yea I have spoken it.
I will also bring it to pass.
I have purposed it.
I will also do it."
Isaiah 46:10,11

Last edited by rodgertutt; 12-20-2010 at 06:36 PM.. Reason: spelling

Old 12-20-2010, 06:43 PM

Lightbulb God’s plan for the ages of time

Quote:
God is not getting His desire.
Sooner or later God will get His desire.
He says I will do all my pleasure (desires).
His desires will get done because He Himself will do it.
That is what His plan for the ages of time is all about.

BIBLICAL CHART OF GOD’S PLAN FOR THE AGES OF TIME
THE EONS OF THE BIBLE WITH CONCORDANCE
The eons of the Bible With Concordance, God’s purpose of the eons.

We all have character flaws on this earth.
But a time is coming when we all shall be perfect like Jesus.

Last edited by rodgertutt; 12-20-2010 at 06:52 PM.. Reason: addition

Old 12-20-2010, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Oh yeah?

Like when the bible teaches that God will have all people to be saved and then telling us that he will torture most of humanity forever is not making him out to be an hypocrite?

Or like saying God loves all people including his enemies but will torture most humans for ever is not making him an hypocrite?

Or like saying God is the savior of all people and then saying he will torture most of humanity for ever is not making God out to be an hypocrite?

Or like saying God tells us to do good to our enemies and bless those who abuse us and then saying that he will torture his enemies for ever is not making him out to be an hypocrite?

Or like saying that God is all powerful and that he says that his word WILL accomplish whatever he desires and then saying that he does not get what he desires is not hypocritical?

The things you teach make God out to be the greatest hypocrite of all ...

Right back at you ...

Old 12-20-2010, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Why don't you answer my questions Finn?

Do you believe that i teach a false Gospel/doctrine? Yes or no?

Do you believe that what i believe and teach is heresy? Yes or no?

Do you believe i am a false prophet because i say God will save all people, yes or no?

Do you believe Paul was arrogant and not humble because he told the corinthians that they were carnally minded and spiritually immature? Yes or no?

Old 12-20-2010, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Oh yeah?
Yes, and I see you are doing your best to avoid the topic.

Old 12-20-2010, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Why don't you answer my questions Finn?

Do you believe that i teach a false Gospel/doctrine? Yes or no?

Do you believe that what i believe and teach is heresy? Yes or no?

Do you believe i am a false prophet because i say God will save all people, yes or no?

Do you believe Paul was arrogant and not humble because he told the corinthians that they were carnally minded and spiritually immature? Yes or no?
LOL This is the first time I hear someone beg me to judge them. No, name calling and judgment is your game, not mine.

PS. You are not Jesus or Paul, so you might as well stop comparing yourself to them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity