Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2017, 09:15 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,609,157 times

Advertisements

No that is not why the world hates Christ they hated him then and hate him now and all those that follow him
Why?
Because of their hatred of truth
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2017, 09:17 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,282,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
No that is not why the world hates Christ they hated him then and hate him now and all those that follow him
Why?
How silly.

Not believing Christ is a god is hardly equivalent to hating him.

Grow up.

Old 09-09-2017, 09:20 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,832,081 times
23 Top ENCOURAGING Bible Verses - Scripture Words to Uplift

Always thankfull for the blessings.

Old 09-09-2017, 10:07 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,072,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Stop the BS, PROVIDE the scriptures, thus far you haven't after numerous requests. YOU are a fraud.

Chew on these, just a couple out of Matthew that deny your "He doesn't judge anyone" error....Peace

Matt. 12:36But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Matt. 16: 24Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 25For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. 26For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? 27For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Matt. 25: 24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed: 25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, [there] thou hast [that is] thine.
26 His lord answered and said unto him, [Thou] wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: 27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and [then] at my coming I should have received mine own with usury. 28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give [it] unto him which hath ten talents.
29F or unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. 30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Old 09-09-2017, 11:47 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,832,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Chew on these, just a couple out of Matthew that deny your "He doesn't judge anyone" error....Peace

Matt. 12:36But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Matt. 16: 24Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 25For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. 26For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? 27For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Matt. 25: 24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed: 25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, [there] thou hast [that is] thine.
26 His lord answered and said unto him, [Thou] wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed: 27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and [then] at my coming I should have received mine own with usury. 28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give [it] unto him which hath ten talents.
29F or unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. 30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

pcamps was close, Tehillim (psalms 129
And the parapet.

Ki Teitzei- Parshah - Weekly Torah Portion

http://www.chabad.org/parshah/articl...a-Nutshell.htm

Old 09-10-2017, 04:04 AM

3,536 posts, read 1,719,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Come now, and let us reason together, says the LORD.
Though your sins are as scarlet, they will be as white as snow.

Though they are red like crimson, they will be like wool.
Such a gracious promise from our God. I am glad to have been reminded of it today.

Old 09-10-2017, 05:02 AM

37,342 posts, read 28,398,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post

You still are intentionally ingnoring what I am asking of you because you know what I am asking is not in the scriptures . Give one instance where Jesus Christ personally called out the sin in anyone other than the equivalent of the modern day fundamentalist. He was surrounded by so called sinners wherever he went, but every time he turned upon the hypocrites ones who thought it was there job to call out sin and never upon the so called sinners themselves.

Old 09-10-2017, 11:19 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,452,532 times
Matthew 23:27
Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside - but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean.

Old 09-10-2017, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
Why?

Amen....that is always the root of the problem. Peace

Old 09-10-2017, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
You still are intentionally ingnoring what I am asking of you because you know what I am asking is not in the scriptures . Give one instance where Jesus Christ personally called out the sin in anyone other than the equivalent of the modern day fundamentalist. He was surrounded by so called sinners wherever he went, but every time he turned upon the hypocrites ones who thought it was there job to call out sin and never upon the so called sinners themselves.

And you are intentionally ignoring what I posted pertaining to Him judging whole cities. Also, the error of those running after the error of Balaam (cursing Israel, sound familiar?) and the gainsaying of Core comes to mind, the men rebuked for being clouds WITHOUT WATER, as does the man who thought he could buy the Holy Ghost, as does the two who dropped dead for lying to the Holy Ghost, as does the man who had his father's wife and was turned over to Satan for the destruction of his flesh, by Paul.

Judgment comes through His body through the gifts of the Spirit, specifically through word of knowledge which reveals the hidden things of the heart that only G-d could know. The flesh has always been and always will be judged. Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity