Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2017, 06:54 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,071,082 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
How hard is it for you being such a wonderful bible student to quote where Jesus Christ called out sinners for their assumed sin other than the equvalent of the modern day fundy. i am getting weary of asking you the same question, this is not to trap you but to debate you. Please provide the scriptures or keep your gob shut.

WHO are YOU to tell ME to "keep my gob shut?"

What did He say to the woman He forgave? Wasn't it go and SIN no more lest a worse thing come upon you? So don't act like it's all been dealt with, it surely hasn't, the roots are still roots, and He still through the gifts of the Spirit in operation in the part of the body that hasn't just got a form of godliness, cleanses the inside of the cup not just the outside. What do you think casting devils out was? Or didn't you notice that healing and deliverance from devils and sin are all in the same basket? Which is easier to say, take up thy bed and walk, or thy sins be forgiven thee? Meaning they are one and the same because one is the root and one is the fruit. Which He explained nicely by showing the correlation between hate and murder and stubbornness and idolatry, which BTW, are SINS He was pointing out.

He came to offer salvation to the spirit of man, the HG comes to finish the works of sanctification of the souls of men. We are called, justified/sanctified, and glorified and you don't and haven't, gone from justified to glorified by any stretch of your imagination. Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2017, 07:02 PM

37,340 posts, read 28,393,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
WHO are YOU to tell ME to "keep my gob shut?"

What did He say to the woman He forgave? Wasn't it go and SIN no more lest a worse thing come upon you? So don't act like it's all been dealt with, it surely hasn't, the roots are still roots, and He still through the gifts of the Spirit in operation in the part of the body that hasn't just got a form of godliness, cleanses the inside of the cup not just the outside. What do you think casting devils out was? Or didn't you notice that healing and deliverance from devils and sin are all in the same basket? Which is easier to say, take up thy bed and walk, or thy sins be forgiven thee? Meaning they are one and the same because one is the root and one is the fruit. Which He explained nicely by showing the correlation between hate and murder and stubbornness and idolatry, which BTW, are SINS He was pointing out.

He came to offer salvation to the spirit of man, the HG comes to finish the works of sanctification of the souls of men. We are called, justified/sanctified, and glorified and you don't and haven't, gone from justified to glorified by any stretch of your imagination. Peace
If you cannot provide the scriptures that back up your belief that Jesus personally called out sin in anyone other than the equivalent of the modern day fundy, i am explicitly telling you to keep your gob shut, put up or shut up.

Old 09-09-2017, 07:16 PM

I already did. Everything I said above is scripture based. Do your own studying. Peace

Old 09-09-2017, 07:29 PM

Quote:
I already did. Everything I said above is scripture based. Do your own studying. Peace
No you haven't and to imply you have is dishonest. You tried to justify Jesus calling out sin personally in another other than than in the equivalent of the modern day fundy by, trying to suggest that Jesus turning the tables over in the temple was an example of this. How the hell can you be taken seriously resorting to such BS as this?.

Old 09-09-2017, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Since I know you won't study, here are some more of your "love" scriptures to share....

Matt. 11: 20 Then began he to upbraid the cities wherein most of his mighty works were done, because they repented not: 21 Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works, which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. 22 But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you. 23 And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell: for if the mighty works, which have been done in thee, had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day. 24 But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee.
I asked for scripture where Jesus personally called out sin in some one. The scriprtures you are quoting after persistant request from me are about fundamentalists and you know it.

Old 09-09-2017, 07:42 PM

Quote:
I asked for scripture where Jesus personally called out sin in some one. The scriprtures you are quoting after persistant request from me are about fundamentalists and you know it.

You are ignoring the obvious. So you gonna claim all the inhabitants of those cities were fundies, eh? WHO'S being dishonest? What's the matter? Doesn't jive with your fake love doctrine? Peace

Old 09-09-2017, 07:59 PM

Quote:
You are ignoring the obvious. So you gonna claim all the inhabitants of those cities were fundies, eh? WHO'S being dishonest? What's the matter? Doesn't jive with your fake love doctrine? Peace
Stop the BS, PROVIDE the scriptures, thus far you haven't after numerous requests. YOU are a fraud.

Old 09-09-2017, 09:06 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,830,789 times
Quote:
Stop the BS, PROVIDE the scriptures, thus far you haven't after numerous requests. YOU are a fraud.

Are you asking if Yeshua (jesus ever accused anyone.

Old 09-09-2017, 09:13 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,830,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Are you asking if Yeshua (jesus ever accused anyone.
If so.

Then why do you label a person to which you wish to disagree with.
Only to give breath to an image of strife.

Not only have you picked up the wrong stone, you throw it with veracity. Yes the Lord is longsuffering. But when the body sees the world scoffing and mocking the Father of Lights.
What do you expect would occur.

The prophesy spoken of in Rev. Is quite clear.

If the mark of the beast is not on your right hand and forehead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity