Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 02:30 PM

2 posts, read 3,183 times

Advertisements

going to heaven is very difficult, it is not like the way people think,it is not easy once again.it needs comintment.the word sin has got long explaination.God is a saint, also the person who wants to go heaven must be a saint, and be a saintfull starts by repenting.it is known to all people that there is big sins and small sins, yes it is true but they are all lead people to hell.the person who has anger addiction will meet to hell with the person who is was a serial killer.a soul that commit a sin will die(go to hell of fire)a sin is the one which drags a person's soul to hell after death.there is a big battle when a person is about to die.sin is bad bad indeed.sins are demons.and demons are the sins.sin whether it is small it's bad.it the God's great enemy.Thanx mathewe from Ethiopia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2007, 02:33 PM

22,922 posts, read 28,285,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noland123 View Post
What Will We Look Like In Heaven?
The closest answer we have is from St. John:

"Beloved, now we are children of God, and it has not appeared as yet what we will be We know that when He appears, we will be like Him, because we will see Him just as He is." (I John 3:2)

Old 11-06-2007, 02:39 PM

1,439 posts, read 3,885,197 times
I imagine a lot of brightness, and personally an eternity WITHOUT an insulin pump attached to me

Old 11-06-2007, 02:54 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,514,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathewe View Post
going to heaven is very difficult, it is not like the way people think,it is not easy once again.it needs comintment.the word sin has got long explaination.God is a saint, also the person who wants to go heaven must be a saint, and be a saintfull starts by repenting.it is known to all people that there is big sins and small sins, yes it is true but they are all lead people to hell.the person who has anger addiction will meet to hell with the person who is was a serial killer.a soul that commit a sin will die(go to hell of fire)a sin is the one which drags a person's soul to hell after death.there is a big battle when a person is about to die.sin is bad bad indeed.sins are demons.and demons are the sins.sin whether it is small it's bad.it the God's great enemy.Thanx mathewe from Ethiopia
Just want to welcome you, Mathewe to the forum..I look forward to getting to know you and you getting to know us

Old 01-09-2008, 12:01 PM

364 posts, read 766,043 times
I just hope i can just do one thing well 2 praise God forever and ever but also be able to fly it always been my dream to fly like superman

Old 01-09-2008, 12:15 PM

plus I hope their will be food I do not care if my new body can live without it I just love food LOL

plus the marragie supper with the lamb I believe hat when all the saints of The OT and Nt you and me meet together for the dinner.

I think it literal dinner I can not see how it just an spiritual dinner

Old 01-09-2008, 12:16 PM

10,295 posts, read 9,699,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistoryasIS View Post
I just hope i can just do one thing well 2 praise God forever and ever but also be able to fly it always been my dream to fly like superman
You are a blessing HistoryasIs !!! I do hope God has it waiting for you in heaven !

Old 01-09-2008, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlythecosmo View Post
You are a blessing HistoryasIs !!! I do hope God has it waiting for you in heaven !

hehehe

well John says our body will be like Jesus body and jesus could just appear anywhere.

I;m going to love just appearing into my friends or parents mansions lol

Old 01-09-2008, 12:48 PM

10,295 posts, read 9,699,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistoryasIS View Post
hehehe

well John says our body will be like Jesus body and jesus could just appear anywhere.

I;m going to love just appearing into my friends or parents mansions lol
LOL!!! Won't that blow their minds LOL!! But cool !
God Bless!

Old 01-09-2008, 07:03 PM

2,949 posts, read 5,501,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
I will look exactly like Catherine Zeta-Jones!

Seriously, we aren't given much information except that Jesus said we would not marry in heaven. Anything else is pretty much speculative I guess. I think 1 Thessalonians 4 indicates we will "know" and be reunited with our loved ones when the Lord returns.
What about our loved ones who didn`t quite make it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity