Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2019, 10:38 AM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
Galatians 3:28

28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
That was written of Gentiles who became Israel, Gentile converts to Judaism, it isn't writen to Christians, there is no difference when a Gentile become one with Jews, look around, does it look like you are one with Jews in God's religion?

Christians reject the religion Jesus loved and praacticed, then they falsely assumie the NT was written for them, it was written to Gentiles who converted to the religon Jesus practiced.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2019, 10:55 AM

3,824 posts, read 1,377,312 times
With all due respect, were our Jewish brethren ALWAYS Gods people?
I don't disagree with you at all HF, I just see a different perspective- Gentiles/all man become Gods people as well with Jesus' death/resurrection/new covenant.

Old 08-27-2019, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCCyou View Post
With all due respect, were the Jews ALWAYS Gods people?
God has two sons, Israel and Judah, God ended Israel because of their desire to separate from Judah, and because they took on pagan holy days like Christians, God said to them,'' You are not my people, I will not be your God.''

God seeded those lost sheep of Israel into all nations that one day the Gentile would come to the Lord, and that happened in the first church.

What Christians are today is not the same as the first church, Christians refuse to convert to the religion of Jesus like the first Christians did.

It's not a guess either, Jesus only brought a covenant for Jews of Judah and Gentiles who were grafted and adopted into Israel when they accepted the same religion as Jews, God's religion recorded in his word. God is not confused about his own religion, and the Christian religion has nothing to do with God's recorded religion today.

There are no Gentiles in the covenant, only Gentiles who became Israel in the first church, and all that stopped 2000 years when the church made it impossible for any Gentile to be added to Israel.

Old 08-27-2019, 11:37 AM

Ephesians

Remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.

The first Gentiles were added to the nation of Israel, and they came under the covenant because they joined Israel.

Christians stopped being added to the commonwealth of Israel 2000 years ago.

Christians are no longer in the covenant because they are no longer Israel.

Old 08-27-2019, 11:41 AM

Quote:
I don't disagree with you at all HF, I just see a different perspective- Gentiles/all man become Gods people as well with Jesus' death/resurrection/new covenant.
There is no need for you to agree with me, whether you agree or not, it is not going to change the fact that the covenant is only for Israel and Judah and thus begins saying,'' I will make a new covenant for Isreal and Judah.''

Christians are not Israel or Judah, Christians can't quote the covenant from Jeremiah or Isaiah, or Hosea, or Ezekiel 37 to then pretend they are in the covenant.

You have to be Israel or Judah and Christians are neither.

Old 08-27-2019, 11:58 AM

I could play the devil's advocate to explain how a person is Israel and Judah by flesh and spirit.

Are you two kingdoms consisting of flesh and spirit that fight kingdom against kingdom?

Yes.

Is Jerusalem the soul between the kingdoms?

Who can overcome this body of flesh?

The kingdom of the flesh should submit to the kingdom of the spirit, Israel MUST submit to Judah.

Is a person a prodigal son and the son who stayed home?

This is Israel and Judah, God's two sons.

Can we say that a person is made of two sons?

Galatians says,' Yes.''

Old 08-27-2019, 02:01 PM

63,777 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
Galatians 3:28

28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Old 08-27-2019, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Revelation 2
Thou hast tried them which say they are Jews, and are not, and hast found them liars:

Revelation 3
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

There is no difference between Jew and Gentile when the Gentile becomes a Jew.

Grafted, adopted into Israel.

It's ok if a person doesn't want to be grafted and adopted into Israel, there is still the outer court where he is happy to be standing. Jesus said that whoever wont keep the commandments and then teaches others not to keep the commandments will be the least in the kingdom, and that is the outer court of Gentiles still saved but the least in the kingdom,'' Gentile, not grafted and adopted, he chooses separation to remain a Gentile.

Old 08-28-2019, 02:02 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times
Quote:
Do you mean the New Covenant Of Jeremiah 31?...

Old 08-28-2019, 02:06 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times
Quote:
The way I see it, He (and He alone) perfectly lived and fulfilled Gods Law and the covenant, thereby inheriting the kingdom.

His new covenant, an everlasting covenant, which Still consistently includes every letter of Gods Law, is now open to ALL nations all peoples.
Where in your Old Testament did G-d mention a New Covenant?...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity