Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2018, 06:58 PM

230 posts, read 92,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Rookie.
Only a rookie HERE..... been around, and been a full time missionary all my life after university... and my athletic career.

Rookies show their stuff, after a few pitches or a few swings..

I have lots of arrows in my quiver, and I dont quiver.

IHS

David

Old 07-31-2018, 07:06 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,272,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidjayjordan View Post
Only a rookie HERE..... been around, and been a full time missionary all my life after university... and my athletic career.

IHS

David

Old 07-31-2018, 07:52 PM

1,183 posts, read 540,631 times
Quote:

IHS

David
Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson.

Many here say they are Christian but it really is just a small handful that follows the Lord and His Word. All show their true self sooner or later.

Old 07-31-2018, 08:01 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,272,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post

Many here say they are Christian but it really is just a small handful that follows the Lord and His Word. All show their true self sooner or later.

In your case it was sooner. You were an easy read.

Old 07-31-2018, 08:03 PM

24,819 posts, read 9,590,338 times
Homosexuality angers Christians because they believe procreation should be a precursor to loving and being with someone. This delusion is derived from the scripture of "be fruitful and multiply" something that homosexual couples obviously can't naturally do.

I know, it's archaic and homophobic just like everything else involved with manmade religion.

Old 07-31-2018, 09:58 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,442,740 times
Quote:

How many times have you planned something, only to experienced that?

Old 07-31-2018, 10:16 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,963,505 times
Quote:

IHS

David
It seems to me that you really DO have a lot to contribute, with maybe a few clinkers we might be able to discuss reasonably. Get to know the players, there is a fair amount of history that you don't know here.

"IHS" is an interesting signature line as are a few other things you have said. It could be said to be a tad archaic, but it does pique curiosity.

Old 07-31-2018, 11:01 PM

10,688 posts, read 7,743,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
The homosexuals seem to think they get picked on. Did we see murderers, adulterers, thieves, etc having parades shoving their lifestyle down our throats. No. Only the homosexuals. Not even the fornicators( sex out of marriage-man-woman) hold parades to get their way-- yet all are in opposition to God. Should we as well accept murder to be ok, or being lied to, or having our things stolen? No. One who stands for God--does not stand for the pleasure of the flesh--Yes an LBGTQ can be a Christian as long as the do not fornicate with one another. No man or woman having sex out of marriage is a Christian.
Perhaps it is because of your misconception that murderers, thieves, and adulterers are the same as a homosexual. None of us "liberal" Christians see the first three as having anything to have pride about. On the other hand, I'd bet it bothers you to see black people stand united as well. Oppressed groups have, all throughout history, needed to stand up and fight against the bigotry aimed against them.

Those of us who are Jesus followers stand with those groups that bigots hate. Therefore, me and my house will stand with God against YOU.

In fact, I see your brand of Christianity as far closer to murderers than any homosexual. Now doesn't that make you feel as good as your blatant attempts to denigrate people that were born as God wished them to be born!!!

Old 07-31-2018, 11:07 PM

10,688 posts, read 7,743,281 times
Quote:
Yes. Now here is something very telling. Most of the posters here are anti Biblical and pro LGTBQP. There is absolutely no fear of the Lord (respect, awe, and being afraid).

I am not an expert in eschatology. But I think the Lord is moving the final chess pieces into place so that prophecy will be fullfilled
If one fears God, they are unable to trust Him. You don't trust Him to have done the right thing by creating LGBTQ people.
By the way, God told me He has a place in heaven for you that is surrounded by Christian LGBTQ people. But because He likes to provide REAL choices other than those dictated by birth, He will let you take your palace next to them (assuming they want you in their midst)---or let you step off your cloud to plunge into that hell you like to talk about! Now that is a choice I pray God will place in your hand!

Old 07-31-2018, 11:20 PM

230 posts, read 92,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Homosexuality angers Christians because they believe procreation should be a precursor to loving and being with someone. This delusion is derived from the scripture of "be fruitful and multiply" something that homosexual couples obviously can't naturally do.

I know, it's archaic and homophobic just like everything else involved with manmade religion.
A little mixed up, nevertheless it is probably an honest posting...good on ya.

But sex is for more than procreation as taught by the churchies. Again another reason why many flee from the church system that tries to regulate sex according to their demands and restrictions.

Eve was created for Adam, and they were complete and sexy from the start, but they had recreational pleasure-able, mating and bonding sex for 130 years before the Lord blessed them with children. Read it and believe it, for during all that time, they didnt produce until it was the Lords time, but had sex from the beginning when Adam saw the beauty and sexuality of Eve.

Read Genesis..Thanks

Pleasure that bonds and unites is from the Lord. Make love not war. Is more than an x hippy phrase, its a truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity