Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2016, 03:28 PM

23,138 posts, read 10,431,246 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Here is a revelation given to Jesus by God--- 144,000 are bought from the earth-Rev 14:3--bought with Jesus' blood--these are the little flock( Luke 12:32)--the bride of Christ= the anointed.
The great multitude isn't promised heaven in one single passage in the bible.

Those 144,000 are the only ones in all of history to be virgins who give birth to full grown males on firstfruits, they follow the first fruit Jesus, and according to the order of resurrection, everyone who is a firstfruit is born at the coming of Jesus, just as Jesus was planted into the ground and he was born of the earth a full grown man, a new Adam.

There is a big difference in being a bride of Christ and being a son of Christ, the sons become brethren, sons of God, and only those 144,000 are taken from all of history to enjoy the reward of first resurrection.

I don't figure that I will be one of these firstfruits because they are extremely few, but there are brides as far as the eye can see, but if the bride has not become pregnant or if the bride was given a seed and she didn't raise that seed on the milk of the word till he could eat the meat of the word, that child dies and a woman remains instead of a son, and the difference in these is that a female is a house and a male is a spirit inside a house.

Jesus went to make us dwelling, but these dwellings are made for the sons, the brethren who will be given dwellings and they are the spirit in those houses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2016, 03:36 PM

63,785 posts, read 40,053,123 times
Quote:
Yes Jesus exposed every religion on the earth as false, then started the one single true one.
Wrong. He exposed the evil of religious dogma and rules and revealed the principle of agape love to govern all human interaction. He had no interest in starting a new religion! He came to reveal the TRUE NATURE of God to our barbarian ancestors and instruct us to love God and each other every day and repent when we don't. Men created leaders and teachers of religion instead of exemplars of agape love, as Jesus is.

Old 09-12-2016, 03:57 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,211,479 times
Quote:
There is 0 doubt in all creation--the Israelites had a religion. The govt was even a theocracy. Ever hear of a synagogue or temple? places of worship of the Israelite religion. Even Jesus attended them.
So Jesus is JEWISH, not christian?

Why on earth would a Jewish guy start a new "religion" that that would in essence become one of the greatest antagonists of the Jewish culture?

Old 09-12-2016, 06:34 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,387,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post

Why on earth would a Jewish guy start a new "religion" that that would in essence become one of the greatest antagonists of the Jewish culture?
Because the Jewish religion was apostate and they were then abandoned by the God they abandoned.

The church Christ started, through his apostles, did not view Jews as enemies, that was the later wed filled church.

Old 09-12-2016, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
Because the Jewish religion was apostate and they were then abandoned by the God they abandoned.

The church Christ started, through his apostles, did not view Jews as enemies, that was the later wed filled church.
And the hits just keep on rolling..Yet Israel is still God's chosen??? And the 12 tribes are going to rule over the gentiles?? seriously....

The disciples FOUGHT over whether the "gospel" was for Jew only or if it applied to GENTILES as well...from the moment Christ died, "christianity" and Judaism were at each other throats--sometimes literally.

This is the house divided by the gospel that Jesus spoke of when he said

34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

35 For I have come to turn

“ ‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’ (household being community and neighbors)

37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

40 “Anyone who welcomes you welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me.

41 Whoever welcomes a prophet as a prophet will receive a prophet’s reward, and whoever welcomes a righteous person as a righteous person will receive a righteous person’s reward.

42 And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones who is my disciple, truly I tell you, that person will certainly not lose their reward.”

Old 09-12-2016, 10:24 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,347,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
He never looked down on the common people.
But he did dispute the religious establishment.
Quote:
Yes Jesus exposed every religion on the earth as false, then started the one single true one.
I was called out, not into an Organized religion.

Old 09-13-2016, 02:50 AM

Quote:
What chapter and verse did Jesus LIST each religion and why they were false?

Old 09-13-2016, 01:45 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,915,310 times
Quote:
What chapter and verse did Jesus LIST each religion and why they were false?

There was only one on earth that Had God--the Israelite religion--but upon their refusal to listen to Jesus and make correction, then turned their hearts to hate for Jesus--God cut them off of being his chosen ones( Matt 23:37-39) but left ythe door open to them as verse 39 teaches--its been over 1900 years--they outright refuse.
Jesus started a new religion--They serve the God of Israel=YHWH-a single being God and accept Jesus as the one sent forth by God-The Messiah. our king.

Old 09-13-2016, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I was called out, not into an Organized religion.

Jesus spoke to 7 congregations in Revelation--proof he has a religion on the earth--all true followers learn from those teachers. They are the only teachers who teach truth.

Old 09-13-2016, 01:51 PM

Quote:

Jesus gave the Israelite teachers every chance to make corrections--they outright refused, turned their hearts to hatred for Jesus, taught lies about Jesus, then sent him to be killed.
God cut them off as being his chosen ones-Matt 23:37-39) -- Jesus trained teachers( apostles) who in turn trained other teachers.
the Israelite religion has refused to do Matt 23:39 for over 1900 years.
The 7 congregations, Jesus spoke to in Revelation, proves he has a religion on earth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity