Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2016, 09:56 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,808,992 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
yet mandrakes do not seem to be condemned in Scripture.
Mandrake?

Now that is a lesson.
Talk about timing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2016, 02:28 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,365,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
You ever have a "perception" grab your wrist or your leg, or scratch your leg, or pull all the spark plug wires off your car while you're driving it? Or see 2 kids levitate 2 feet off the ground, or a woman move like a snake with no bones across the floor? I have and worse, and so have many of my friends who were engaged by the Lord to deal with them. They are real "supernatural" beings who have an agenda; kill, steal and destroy, just like their master.

They are capable of taking form and have the strength of ten men. My first "perception" tried to possess my best friend. I saw it. The reason most people don't is because it takes Him to open your spiritual eyes to see spiritual things, and in His mercy, He spares people seeing what is all around until they are either in deep trouble from entertaining them and their thoughts, or they are spiritually mature enough to deal with them for the benefit of others who are not.

There has always been a war going on, the reason we are given spiritual armor is because of that war. Peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Don't be concerned, super boy is a fictional character.
But your vehicle will run out of gas, if you fail to fuel it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Right you are.
Yet I don't see the gas pump in your hand.

Beside the fact that you offer a serpent when asked for an egg.
I still forgive you.
I'm not the one that slithers into the house looking for eggs.
And my vehicle (headlight) does not need an alignment.

But it's good to know you care.

Old 10-21-2016, 02:45 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,638,414 times
Quote:
Well, no doubt I will offend someone, maybe you, but I have run into this argument and many similar others over the years, usually the one where "G-d made it, it's natural." My comment is, "Yes, but He didn't make it IN YOU."
um, and not only the mandrake thing, but in fact He did "make it in us" in a sense, in that we have receptors for these, they are not poisonous to us, etc. Can they be abused? Certainly. So can food.

Old 10-21-2016, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I'm not the one that slithers into the house looking for eggs.
And my vehicle (headlight) does not need an alignment.

But it's good to know you care.
How dare you ask.
I cannot afford to replace the bearings sir, uness I steal.

Psych.

I know you love lying.
Instead of brooding why not share more of this god you know?

Old 10-21-2016, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
How dare you ask.
I cannot afford to replace the bearings sir, uness I steal.

Psych.

I know you love lying.
Instead of brooding why not share more of this god you know?
What was it you were going to buy tomorrow?
Oh, sirloin steaks.

Old 10-21-2016, 03:13 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,365,848 times
I think you should be honest with yourselves, either way don't let this get to you:

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive
and well preserved body, but rather to skid sideways, chocolate covered strawberries in one
hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up and totally worn out, screaming ...

"WOO HOO" what a ride!

Old 10-24-2016, 11:27 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,046,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
um, and not only the mandrake thing, but in fact He did "make it in us" in a sense, in that we have receptors for these, they are not poisonous to us, etc. Can they be abused? Certainly. So can food.

Receptors just mean you have the ability to physically discern things in the natural kingdom. Doesn't mean you should join yourself to them, as the fruit always has a root. Peace

Old 10-24-2016, 01:12 PM

well, the fruit of marijuana cures cancer, so.

Old 10-24-2016, 01:20 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,046,109 times
Au contraire, mon cher....

https://www.leafly.com/news/health/c...is-cure-cancer

And what people don't see is that, generally with the diagnosis of cancer, comes a much needed "attitude adjustment" in the individual, which removes roots, thereby making the fruit disappear, which is sometimes attributed to "whatever else" they were doing in the natural at the time. But never the less, heaven (spirit) RULES in the affairs of men, even when they themselves do not perceive it. Conversely, the loss of same attitude adjustment down the road, can and will make the fruit reappear. Go and sin no more lest a worse thing come upon you. Peace

Old 10-24-2016, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Au contraire, mon cher....

https://www.leafly.com/news/health/c...is-cure-cancer

And what people don't see is that, generally with the diagnosis of cancer, comes a much needed "attitude adjustment" in the individual, which removes roots, thereby making the fruit disappear, which is sometimes attributed to "whatever else" they were doing in the natural at the time. But never the less, heaven (spirit) RULES in the affairs of men, even when they themselves do not perceive it. Conversely, the loss of same attitude adjustment down the road, can and will make the fruit reappear. Go and sin no more lest a worse thing come upon you. Peace
funny, the Gov has a patent on it, hmm, https://www.google.com/patents/US6630507

and it does a lot more than that, too. High in protein. High in Omega 3. The list goes on. And on. You got propagandized lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity