Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2017, 01:13 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,384,178 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
No you err. Quite greivously.

Satan and his will pervert the scripture.

Why do you think the disciples took neither scrip nor purse?

Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman who needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
If they didn't have a scrip or purse, then I doubt they had a book or script.

Last edited by Jerwade; 02-05-2017 at 01:32 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2017, 01:38 PM

6,844 posts, read 2,850,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Gender IS what's between your legs. Being a man or woman takes the Word of God.
Gender is in the brain.

Physical sex is form and function, that is what is "between the legs."

Old 02-05-2017, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
No you err. Quite greivously.

Satan and his will pervert the scripture.

Why do you think the disciples took neither scrip nor purse?

Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman who needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Jesus was teaching them to trust Him, and to rely on the hospitality of others. They didn't take any scrips with them, because the nearest dispensary was a few hundred years away.

Old 02-05-2017, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
Jesus was teaching them to trust Him, and to rely on the hospitality of others.

Old 02-05-2017, 02:21 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,206,891 times
Quote:
Gender is in the brain.

The people who happily tell the LGBTQ community they are horrible sinners, are the same people who happily deny science.

They'll also take the thread off course so they can distract attention away from pastors who don't practice what they preach.

Old 02-05-2017, 02:59 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,813,714 times
Quote:
Jesus was teaching them to trust Him, and to rely on the hospitality of others. They didn't take any scrips with them, because the nearest dispensary was a few hundred years away.
A conversation in Christ begins with acknowledging who Created you. Male or Female.

There are many things in this world that pervert the Truth.
And would think to prey on the meek and compassionate forgiveness of others.

Old 02-05-2017, 03:08 PM

11,825 posts, read 12,502,937 times
Originally Posted by twin.spin
Jesus declared that God created a natural law along with everything that comes along with in ‘made them male and female,’. In other words, under the umbrella of sexual immorality and the created natural law, the Bible does speak about gender dysphoria.

Quote:
Yes, and I am female. My brain is female. Medical science confirms this. Those are facts, and they are indisputable.

As for you wandering off into the gutter about sexual immorality, I am happily celibate, so I can almost guarantee I'm more sexually pure than you are. That isn't to say I'm better than anyone else, I don't believe I am, I am just stating a fact.
Jesus' words usurp anything that medical science conjures up since:
1) “at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’ (aka natural law)

2) and that ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’ "
Being happily celibate gender dysphoria is irrelevant to the issue; it is the perversion of God's Word that suggests females are created with male brains \ males are created with female brains.

Old 02-05-2017, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
Jesus declared that God created a natural law along with everything that comes along with in ‘made them male and female,’. In other words, under the umbrella of sexual immorality and the created natural law, the Bible does speak about gender dysphoria.

2) and that ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’ "
Being happily celibate gender dysphoria is irrelevant to the issue; it is the perversion of God's Word that suggests females are created with male brains \ males are created with female brains.
Did you say, no thanks, I will take the next train?
People are who they are, not who you want them to be.

Old 02-05-2017, 03:21 PM

11,825 posts, read 12,502,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
The people who happily tell the LGBTQ community they are horrible sinners, are the same people who happily deny science.

They'll also take the thread off course so they can distract attention away from pastors who don't practice what they preach.
Science has more than once proven itself to be flawed, wrong and certainly not the absolute God's truth.
Jesus however has proven himself just the opposite of science and I'm happily on the side of Jesus.

Oh concerning about distract attention away from pastors who don't practice what they preach...
: post #97
Quote:
[snip] ...Jesus declared that God created a natural law along with everything that comes along with in ‘made them male and female,’. In other words, under the umbrella of sexual immorality and the created natural law, the Bible does speak about gender dysphoria.

Satan being the expert of perversion of God's Word the Bible will use it against people to justify themselves against people ... whether a pastor is 'caught with pants down with a married women' or gender dysphoria.

Old 02-05-2017, 03:23 PM

Quote:

No, the fact is that females are sometimes born with male genitalia, and males sometimes with female genitalia.

And Christ's discussion on divorce, has nothing to do with gender dysphoria either.

Look, you can consider yourself nothing more than walking, talking genitalia, because that is what you are saying, that the heart and soul of a person either doesn't matter, or that they don't exist, I can't tell which.

But I AM a soul. That is who I am. This flesh that I am in now will decay, and rot. I will live on, my soul will live on. My soul is female. My brain, the seat of my identity is female. I am female.

Back on topic:

What this pastor did was wrong. He might as well have spat in the face of God when he cheated on his wife.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity