Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2017, 12:05 PM

17,164 posts, read 11,449,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
That's all I judge a person for really, whether they have passion or not, whether they can stand on their convictions or not.

A man has to know his limits

And I really don't mind that you are going to burn in hell for an eternity with worms eating on your flesh going in and out of you every second for every day where there is no relief, and no water for you.

O yeah, you are so going to hell, but I am proud you stand on your convictions and follow your goals.
Aw, that's one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2017, 12:15 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,941,983 times
Quote:
I swear I don't know how so many people will say they are Christians and yet they live with contradiction after contradiction. All I ever wanted was the truth, and I don't care what the truth says, I just want the truth. If the truth said I had to move to Jamaica to begin a religion about weed, I would be there now toking, lol.

Just want the truth, and I can't live with contradiction. If Jesus says something, I believe it, and I am not going to rationalize why Jesus is wrong, I believe it.

99% of Christians do not believe what Jesus says.

No--CHURCH--actually teaches what Jesus taught-- They get paid to teach that religions-dogma. A little of what Jesus taught-- ALL need ALL that Jesus taught. The truth is in the teachings of Jesus in every translation on earth. But Few know what he taught-
Here is an ultra important teaching that ALL need to live by daily
Matthew 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added to you( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

Old 06-05-2017, 12:17 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,941,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Aw, that's one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me.

NoFear Pleroo-- No such thing as eternal suffering--that sadist God taught in trinity religions does not exist--They do not know the true God or his son. God is LOVE--not a sadist.

Old 06-05-2017, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
NoFear Pleroo-- No such thing as eternal suffering--... God is LOVE--not a sadist.
On that we can agree.

Old 06-05-2017, 12:35 PM

23,293 posts, read 10,603,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
No--CHURCH--actually teaches what Jesus taught-- They get paid to teach that religions-dogma. A little of what Jesus taught-- ALL need ALL that Jesus taught. The truth is in the teachings of Jesus in every translation on earth. But Few know what he taught-
Here is an ultra important teaching that ALL need to live by daily
Matthew 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added to you( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

Aint that the truth, they teach what tickles they ears, what they want to believe. But how one goes from teaching humility, selling all your own to give to the poor and living commonly amongst the brethren to these teaching of wealth and entitlement is beyond me.

People were freaking serious, the spirit was freaking serious and just imagine today if the spirit worked as it did then.

Sharing among Believers Acts 4
…34There were no needy ones among them, because those who owned lands or houses would sell their property, bring the proceeds from the sales, 35and lay them at the apostles’ feet for distribution to anyone as he had need.

Acts 2:45
Selling their possessions and goods, they shared with anyone who was in need.

Ananias and Sapphira

Acts 5

1But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession, 2And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet. 3But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? 4Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God. 5And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things. 6And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him.
7And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in. 8And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much. 9Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out. 10Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband. 11And great fear came upon all the church, and upon as many as heard these things.

What happened to all the love for these people?

They sold their house to live amongst the saints and just because they kept a little back, they lay dead at the threshold?

Love is a thing that flies off the tongue so easily, but the word itself means nothing if not put into action.

We can stand on the mountain and proclaim love where we sing songs and cry, and we can open our borders to all sorts of people saying,'' Let's just love each other and live in love,'' but that doesn't work.

Just like those bombings where Katy Perry came out talking about Love, but she doesn't love the people who are being slaughtered, and she doesn't love the people in Syria enough to help them not be tortured and killed.

Love cannot heal all wounds when they be people that need to be planted in the Earth. If we truly loved all people, we would be killing day in and day out, those people who are killing and torturing other people.

Just like the Holy days, we can turn it all into love, but it has not been love to the people who are persecuted, tortured and killed for keeping the commandments of God and who have the testimony of Jesus.

We can turn all the holy days into meaning love, but when others are out there being persecuted because of what Holy days and God they follow, holy days are being used as vehicle for hate, not love.

Imagine a world where Christian never left the ways and holy days of the Jews.

If Christianity stood as one with the nation of Israel, this would be a different earth. If Christianity just accepted the feast of Tabernacles to have one thing in common with a Jewish Messiah, this would be a different world.

Old 06-05-2017, 01:11 PM

11,972 posts, read 3,790,824 times
Quote:
I swear I don't know how so many people will say they are Christians and yet they live with contradiction after contradiction. All I ever wanted was the truth, and I don't care what the truth says, I just want the truth. If the truth said I had to move to Jamaica to begin a religion about weed, I would be there now toking, lol.

Just want the truth, and I can't live with contradiction. If Jesus says something, I believe it, and I am not going to rationalize why Jesus is wrong, I believe it.

99% of Christians do not believe what Jesus says.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
That was me, too, Hanni. It just took me in a different direction than you, as I came to realize that since there were contradictions in the bible about the very nature of God, that meant I couldn't keep holding onto that as my foundation. While our paths are divergent, I appreciate that we are "kindred spirits" in that we both were basically forced to lay down our former beliefs in order to pursue truth.
That's all I wanted and want too, the truth.

Old 06-05-2017, 02:05 PM

23,293 posts, read 10,603,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post

The Truth is simple.

You cannot stand alone and you are standing alone, lol, or you think you can stand alone.

In the beginning, every single first born son had to have a Levite to stand in his stead, and this was changed to ten gentile men taking the name of one Jew, and they were a legal congregation to the one Jew.

Then this was changed even in the Talmud, that for each Jew there could be thousands and this is what we read in Revelation, you may see the 144,000, you just don't see their brides.

Maybe you would say that the New covenant is different than the old, and that the Lord has brought two covenants, but I would tell you the second is the same as the first but now it is written and understood in the heart of mankind.

But where we look back on that broken covenant that Jesus brought, you should know that it is just as broken as the covenant to the sons of Joseph who lived in Galilee of the nations who are called,'' Israel/Ephraim.''

You are taking the covenant of Jesus and applying it as if it still applies when in fact, there is a third covenant and a third understanding as there is the Old Testament, a New Testament and a final 3rd Testament where Jesus comes within his people and they are witnesses who testify and who read the word of God, who keep the commandments of God, AND who have the testimony of Jesus.

We are shown in many places where Gentile converts who are the legal congregation of believers in Christ being ten virgins who are betrothed to Christ because they were born as first born sons, as Gentiles that each need to be redeemed into Israel through a Kinsman redeemer just as Boaz was.

Even Daniel speaks of this third covenant where AFTER Jesus dies, AFTER HIS covenant is broken, THE THIRD COVENANT comes in to play and this is something Christians will never accept, the fact that the abomination is alive within them because they were born under the broken covenant of Jesus as we are told of the servant being cut in half, so too were Christians circumcised from the Jew.

Jesus took Ephraim and Judah to make them one single servant before the Lord where world peace would come because gentile and Jew would have the same religion and it was only a matter of time before they kingdom was handed to Israel.

Jesus tells us of the servant who refuses to watch the appointed visitation days of his master, and he has ben MADE KEEPER OVER THE HOUSEHOLD OF GOD TO GIVE THESE NEW BORN BABIES OF CHRIST MEAT IN THE FEAST DAYS WHICH ARE THE VISITATION DAYS OF THE MASTER.

The evil servant who will not watch and prepare for the appointed visitation days of his master is cut in half and appointed his lot amongst the sinners because he would not watch the appointed days of his own supposed beloved, betrothed lover, husband.

We are given days to watch for own freaking wedding as we are supposedly making bold claims that we are the bride of Christ, and the bride of Christ is appointed her marriage day, her honey moon, her wedding feast, her own consummation where she births a full grown MAN, a full GROWN MAN, a Virgin BIRTHS A FULL GROWN MAN, who has heard of such a thing?

Who can birth a full grown man unless they have raised a child from milk until he could eat meat to become a man?

Christianity has broken the covenant long ago and Jesus tells us what happens when the gentile break the covenant of Jesus using Daniel to further explain how the third covenant comes into play and how you have to go all the way to death when you finally realize and acknowledge the man of sin within the temple, and YOU ARE THE TEMPLE.

The Temple design and it's comings and goings ARE FOR YOU.

Jesus tells us in so many places what happens when his covenant would be broken and that servant cut in half.

It will be just as he says, right after the servant is cut in half and Gentile separates himself from Judah and Jerusalem, JUST AS IN THE DAY THAT EPHRAIM SAID,'' WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO WITH DAVID, O ISRAEL? LET US EACH GO BACK TO OUR HOUSES.''

Jesus prophesied the breaking of this covenant everywhere you look from the Prodigal son who demands his inheritance to leave his father and his brother EXACTLY as Israel had done, so too has Christianity done.

The day of Jezreel was the first harvest and calling of Gentiles but I tell you that the great day of Jezreel is coming like a fire, and then the whole world will come walking back to Israel in shame saying,'' What do I have to do with the worship of other God's,'' and if it were not for this saying, and this event on the great day of Jezreel, I would say ,'' WOE UNTO EVERY CHRISTIAN.''

But because of this great coming day, I have great hopes for a day when God has reached out a third time to gather his people in the great day of Jezreel.

The covenant Jesus brought is broken, broken, and when we see the servant having been cut in half 2000 years ago, it is just as Jesus said it is, as ten virgins who are ten gentiles under a betrothal to a Jew, but only 5 are wise because of the fact that they know they cannot stand alone and where Jesus brought a covenant for a Jew, they have to go and fix the covenant by finding a Jew to make a covenant with and this is extremely hard to do, and yet there is great hope because we can clearly see the prophesies of this event when the world will gather the wealth of all the nations and the kings of the earth will come bowing down to the feet of Judah.

We see great and terrible, wonderful prophesies about the day when all the gentiles will come begging a Jew, that ten men will grasp the garment of a Jew and to do such a thing means more than just the picture of grabbing a garment of a Jew. You are begging for him to teach you his ways, but more important than this, you are begging to be called by his name as a priest stands as a redeemer and being that the covenant of Jesus is broken, each gentile in this world needs a Jew to stand beside before they can even begin walking in this new covenant.

First you fix the covenant, and THEN you begin to walk just as those wise virgins had to purchase the oil, but first, they had to obtain an extra vessel, and a vessel is clearly another person, that is what a vessel is. Those wise virgins are given instruction what to do when Gentiles are separated from Jews, and unless they obtain an extra vessel to buy oil for that person, then they cannot be given oil to see their way in the darkness as they are coming to consummate a marriage and consummation takes two.

Not everyone is a priest, but those who are not priests should have a priest, and there are requirements to become a priest, the Jews are a nation of priests in that each one of them have been symbolized as priests who can stand in the stead of ten men.

These ten men ARE GENTILES WHO HAVE COME THROUGH THE PROMISE OF THE TEN LOST TRIBES.

IT IS A PICTURE OF THE GENTILES OF EPHRAIM GRASPING THE SLEEVE OF JUDAH.

Gentiles can't just come out and claim to be Israel, ESPECIALLY when they are neither in the religion of Israel, or even want to be.

If somebody believed anything I ever said, I would tell them to go out and find a Jew to actually make a covenant with, but doesn't that just beat all?

What a crazy, crazy idea isn't it?

It isn't my idea, and although somebody should have named me as a king, it didn't work out that way, I do count myself an extremely fortunate man in that I really did make a covenant with a living Jew I found, and it really did change my life to where I had just begun, and I didn't even know there was a starting line before that day.

I made a covenant with him, and I stayed true to my covenant until the end, until he died, and I wished I could find ten more like him who would accept me.

The Lord wants us to buy the gold refined in the fire, he wants world peace, and this is easy to obtain if we all have the same religion, a Gentile coming back to God, he seeks to fix the covenant and now he must find an extra vessel, to then purchase the oil and the reason for this oil is to begin learning.

Without purchasing the oil for another, you will not be called a son of oil, but if you are called a son of oil, God will anoint your head and this is just the beginning because the oil comes to help you see your way through the darkness in order that you should finally come up to the marriage chamber.

There are so many scriptures I could quote tat backs up and enforces everything I have said here, but all the scriptures in the world would never convince people of what they want.

Not many will choose to serve another person just because he is a Jew, and even a Jew who doesn't believe in Jesus, but I tell you that blessing Israel brings great blessing, and to fix a broken covenant is life, even abundant life.

Old 06-05-2017, 02:53 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,837,742 times
Quote:
Aint that the truth, they teach what tickles they ears, what they want to believe. But how one goes from teaching humility, selling all your own to give to the poor and living commonly amongst the brethren to these teaching of wealth and entitlement is beyond me.

People were freaking serious, the spirit was freaking serious and just imagine today if the spirit worked as it did then.

Sharing among Believers Acts 4
…34There were no needy ones among them, because those who owned lands or houses would sell their property, bring the proceeds from the sales, 35and lay them at the apostles’ feet for distribution to anyone as he had need.

Acts 2:45
Selling their possessions and goods, they shared with anyone who was in need.

Ananias and Sapphira

Acts 5

1But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession, 2And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet. 3But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? 4Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God. 5And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things. 6And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him.
7And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in. 8And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much. 9Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out. 10Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband. 11And great fear came upon all the church, and upon as many as heard these things.

What happened to all the love for these people?

They sold their house to live amongst the saints and just because they kept a little back, they lay dead at the threshold?

Love is a thing that flies off the tongue so easily, but the word itself means nothing if not put into action.

We can stand on the mountain and proclaim love where we sing songs and cry, and we can open our borders to all sorts of people saying,'' Let's just love each other and live in love,'' but that doesn't work.

Just like those bombings where Katy Perry came out talking about Love, but she doesn't love the people who are being slaughtered, and she doesn't love the people in Syria enough to help them not be tortured and killed.

Love cannot heal all wounds when they be people that need to be planted in the Earth. If we truly loved all people, we would be killing day in and day out, those people who are killing and torturing other people.

Just like the Holy days, we can turn it all into love, but it has not been love to the people who are persecuted, tortured and killed for keeping the commandments of God and who have the testimony of Jesus.

We can turn all the holy days into meaning love, but when others are out there being persecuted because of what Holy days and God they follow, holy days are being used as vehicle for hate, not love.

Imagine a world where Christian never left the ways and holy days of the Jews.

If Christianity stood as one with the nation of Israel, this would be a different earth. If Christianity just accepted the feast of Tabernacles to have one thing in common with a Jewish Messiah, this would be a different world.

Amen,
Just as Yeshua spoke of in the parables, they will have their reward.

Old 06-06-2017, 05:26 AM

1,613 posts, read 1,034,666 times
Quote:

I shared with my wife that I'd just read the following article. She had a picture of a funeral - a cremation - and there was only one in attendance. It was Jesus, and He was crying.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/manchester...090720317.html

Father is asking, "Is there anyone else who will weep?"

Last edited by Age-enduring; 06-06-2017 at 05:37 AM..

Old 06-06-2017, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
Quote:
The Truth is simple.

...(30 plus paragraphs of bible code)...
Or, from a song Warden quoted in another thread:

"It's not complicated;
Don't need a lot of rules,
This is all you'll need to know.
Loving God, loving each other,..."

Read more: https://www.city-data.com/forum/chris...#ixzz4jDy91Hs1

Or, aisi, the Truth is simple: God is love. Start there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity