Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2017, 05:07 PM

23,138 posts, read 10,431,246 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Yep. He recently, in the last month, opened my eyes to the thick cloud and darkness after a spiritual experience with Him. He is so amazing, the written word is literally becoming alive in us. Father, we give You the praise and the glory for You are worthy. Peace

The outer covering was made of dark dolphin skin and you are supposed to see water because of the dolphin. You are supposed to see a dark cloud moving through the desert for 40 years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2017, 06:35 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,040,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The outer covering was made of dark dolphin skin and you are supposed to see water because of the dolphin. You are supposed to see a dark cloud moving through the desert for 40 years.

That is so cool.....Peace

Old 05-27-2017, 07:41 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,172,280 times
Quote:
Yep. He recently, in the last month, opened my eyes to the thick cloud and darkness after a spiritual experience with Him. He is so amazing, the written word is literally becoming alive in us. Father, we give You the praise and the glory for You are worthy. Peace
I hope you have a soft landing.

Old 05-27-2017, 08:02 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,277,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I hope you have a soft landing.
Humpty Dumpty didn't .

Old 05-27-2017, 08:32 PM

Quote:
That is so cool.....Peace
You like that?

I have only seen one person in the world who knew this.

She who sits above the waters, she sits above gentiles/Ephraim.

Two Callings
10God called the dry land earth, and the gathering of the waters He called seas; and God saw that it was good. 11Then God said, “Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees on the earth bearing fruit after their kind with seed in them”; and it was so. 12The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit with seed in them, after their kind; and God saw that it was good. 13There was evening and there was morning, a third day.

There be trees in Judah, and fish in the sea for Ephraim.

1 John 5

6This is the One who came by water and blood, Jesus Christ; not with the water only, but with the water and with the blood. It is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth.

Jesus came in the flesh, and so he came by water.

The flesh is symbolic for the outer man called Ephraim/Gentile, and Jesus came as the flesh as Ephraim who is called out of Egypt. Called out not to be a gentile.

Waters from Under the Temple
…9"It will come about that every living creature which swarms in every place where the river goes, will live. And there will be very many fish, for these waters go there and the others become fresh; so everything will live where the river goes. 10"And it will come about that fishermen will stand beside it; from Engedi to Eneglaim there will be a place for the spreading of nets. Their fish will be according to their kinds, like the fish of the Great Sea, very many. 11"But its swamps and marshes will not become fresh; they will be left for salt.…

Jesus came to make fishers of men to catch gentiles and to graft them through Ephraim.

The First Four Trumpets
…8Then the second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned to blood, 9a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed. 10Then the third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star burning like a torch fell from heaven and landed on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water.…

What has just happened?

Old 05-27-2017, 08:34 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,277,299 times
Quote:
You like that?

I have only seen one person in the world who knew this.

If you were a painter trying to tell a story, what would you paint to relay this concept?

10 Dolphins painted above a cloud going in and out?

I HAVE SEEN SUCH A PAINTING.

The great sea sits upon 4 bulls, and from within the Great sea comes Gentile/Ephraim, the creatures of the sea, and as the sands of the seas, as you know.

She who sits above the waters, she sits above gentiles/Ephraim.

Two Callings
10God called the dry land earth, and the gathering of the waters He called seas; and God saw that it was good. 11Then God said, “Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees on the earth bearing fruit after their kind with seed in themâ€; and it was so. 12The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit with seed in them, after their kind; and God saw that it was good. 13There was evening and there was morning, a third day.

There be trees in Judah, and fish in the sea for Ephraim.

1 John 5

6This is the One who came by water and blood, Jesus Christ; not with the water only, but with the water and with the blood. It is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth.

Jesus came in the flesh, and so he came by water.

The flesh is symbolic for the outer man called Ephraim, and Jesus came as the flesh as Ephraim who is called out of Egypt. Called out not to be a gentile.

Waters from Under the Temple
…9"It will come about that every living creature which swarms in every place where the river goes, will live. And there will be very many fish, for these waters go there and the others become fresh; so everything will live where the river goes. 10"And it will come about that fishermen will stand beside it; from Engedi to Eneglaim there will be a place for the spreading of nets. Their fish will be according to their kinds, like the fish of the Great Sea, very many. 11"But its swamps and marshes will not become fresh; they will be left for salt.…

Jesus came to make fishers of men to catch gentiles and to graft them through Ephraim.

The First Four Trumpets
…8Then the second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned to blood, 9a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed. 10Then the third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star burning like a torch fell from heaven and landed on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water.…

What has just happened?
So use your imagination not the Bible ?.

Old 05-27-2017, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
So use your imagination not the Bible ?.
I deleted some of what I wrote, but yeah, I am learning a language, and if anything I say contradicts the law and the prophets, I hope somebody let's me know.

Ephraim will be as the sands of the seas because he is all flesh, and all flesh is in the water.

You are born of water, blood, and spirit.

What do these mean and how do they show us what we are?

The Two Witnesses.
6This is the one who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. 7For there are three that testify: 8the Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

Body ~ Soul ~ Spirit

The same are the 3 in the garden, and if God is going to give the two witnesses power, which two receive it out of the 3?

Hosea 1
10“Yet the Israelites/Ephraim will be like the sands on the seashore,

The Beast Out of the Sea
1And I stood upon the sands of the sea

Standing on the house of Israel known as Ephraim.

The Purpose of Jesus' Parables
…12Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. 13This is why I speak to them in parables: ‘Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.’ 14In them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled: ‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.…

Learning to read Revelation is learning to read a new language, the word ,'' Apocalypse,'' means the lifting of the veil from great secrets, and what does one see but the face of Moses?

Old 05-27-2017, 09:23 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,040,762 times
Quote:
I deleted some of what I wrote, but yeah, I am learning a language, and if anything I say contradicts the law and the prophets, I hope somebody let's me know.

Ephraim will be as the sands of the seas because he is all flesh, and all flesh is in the water.

You are born of water, blood, and spirit.

What do these mean and how do they show us what we are?

The Two Witnesses.
6This is the one who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. 7For there are three that testify: 8the Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

Body ~ Soul ~ Spirit

The same are the 3 in the garden, and if God is going to give the two witnesses power, which two receive it out of the 3?

Hosea 1
10“Yet the Israelites/Ephraim will be like the sands on the seashore,

The Beast Out of the Sea
1And I stood upon the sands of the sea

Standing on the house of Israel known as Ephraim.

The Purpose of Jesus' Parables
…12Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. 13This is why I speak to them in parables: ‘Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.’ 14In them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled: ‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.…

Learning to read Revelation is learning to read a new language, the word ,'' Apocalypse,'' means the lifting of the veil from great secrets, and what does one see but the face of Moses?

Amen...The tongue of the learned and most know it not, much less know it exists for Him to soothe and strengthen the soul weary from it's long journey.

Love the part about Ephraim and the sands. That really hit me the other day when you mentioned it. Here a little, there a little......bringing out of the king's house things both old and new. Is there anything any more marvelous, save Him Himself?

Isa. 50:4 The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.

Old 05-27-2017, 09:50 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,347,403 times
Quote:

Imagine a dolphin dancing in the sky.
While humanity rests at the bottom of the sea.

Old 05-27-2017, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post

Imagine a dolphin dancing in the sky.
While humanity rests at the bottom of the sea.

The dolphin is a creature of water and air.

The alter of Incense also has a dolphin skin covering of itself, and it is carried into the temple just as a dolphin would be carried.The alter say's'' Nobody shall see the father but through me.'' The alter of Incense also has it's embroidered cloth which has colors only taken from the seas, and so the sea is there.

His walking upon the water was as a dolphin skipping on his tail across the waters, we look back at Israel to see how they crossed, and the waters had to be removed, But now one has come who doesn't need help to cross the waters, he skips right across to become a new creature of air where he was in the flesh as a creature of the sea.

Two lives, one of water, and one of air.

Why else would God provide us with sandals made of dolphin skin, besides the concept of being able to stand upon the waters?

Jerusalem's Unfaithfulness
…9"Then I bathed you with water, washed off your blood from you and anointed you with oil. 10"I also clothed you with embroidered cloth and put sandals of porpoise skin on your feet; and I wrapped you with fine linen and covered you with silk.

Live, Yea, Live,'' says I.''
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity