Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2017, 08:59 AM

23,206 posts, read 10,496,576 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
Well All i know is that this was a very difficult lesson for me to try and understand because I DON"T BELIEVE IN REINCARNATION>>>> but I do believe it is possible for the Lord to incarnate... and now that I have seen my dead grandmas incarnated.... all my lines in the sand are now fuzzY!

in this verse..28In the resurrection, then, whose wife will she be of the seven? For all of them were married to her.” 29Jesus replied, “You are mistaken because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. 30In the resurrection, people will neither marry nor be given in marriage. Instead, they will be like the angels in heaven.… Mat 22:30
For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
Mat 22:31
But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,
Mat 22:32
I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

so what I now don't believe in is that all men keep coming back to life over and over as something or human until they get it right. that is a wrongand twisted truth or philosophy of a larger older truth ,... truth Called 'God is the God of all living' and only the righteous live after death. if you have to be resurrected then maybe you were not righteous or so your among the dead .. not the" living" and the righteous.. maybe that is why there is always little books involved when there is about to be a resurrection of the dead... to know who is among the living and who is just woken to become aware.. but are in fact spiritually counted as dead..
You got me X, Nobody really knows what will happen, whether people are reincarnate or not, I tend to lean towards reincarnation but it is not something I would try to prove to anyone, I just don't know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2017, 10:12 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,736,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Hope
well I suspect those little books are actually the reason some folks believe in universal 'salvation..' though not exactly what they think it is going to be.. yes they will bow then but isn't the judgement after the resurrection still ?

there is not a judgment before the resurrection OF THE DEAD...
maybe it is Hope to those who just wish to sneak in barely.. and not go to hell.. but the saved unfaithful seem to have to live it like the angels... thus not being The New Human race / His race / the race of theNew Adam. the re-glorified humanity able to love and reproduce in their kind . some won't be that maybe it seems. They ( the resurrected dead ) will be like the angels ( whatever that means). and all the ressurrected dead will have one birthday, the same exact new birthday, probably the day of the 7th trumpet in the feasts of a coming tabernacles .

Old 11-03-2017, 01:10 PM

I would really hope that people re consider the scriptures about hell because they can all be traced to the outer court of darkness which is the court of Gentiles, and that fire is a fire consuming right now, and it needs to be quenched. The worm that never dies is just in relation to a man who didn't obtain the high reward, and only few people receive the high reward as I understand. I don't believe I have obtained the high reward, and we are told about different kinds of resurrection where the 3 sections of the temple are to show 3 types of people. The people in the outer court have lost their resurrection body, and so I don't really know what that means, but this is the state of a man who watched as his works were burned by the spirit of the Lord. This is the very same man who weeps and gnashes his teeth at being sent to the outer court of darkness because their works were burned. Then we have the two sections of the Temple proper itself, and the court is not a part of the temple proper. The people in the two sections which are the two witnesses are residing in the Holy place, and the very few stand in the holy of holies having become high priests themselves, and this amongst every priests in the Holy place.

The scriptures of hell are always talking about the people who have their salvation in the outer court of Gentiles, the outer court of darkness and the comparison of a man standing in the court, and a man standing in the Holy place is a HUGE DIFFERENCE, and this difference is described as hell because they had a chance to become more than Gentiles standing in the outer court of darkness, and yet, this is not the hell that everyone has a picture of, it is the outer court of darkness where there is STILL salvation.,

Jesus said that you could choose not to keep the laws and even teach others not to keep the laws AND STILL go to heaven EVEN THOUGH you are called the least in the kingdom where you stand in the outer court, YOU ARE STILL SAVED, Jesus said you could even speak against him and STILL be saved, but that Salvation in the least section of heaven is an outer court of darkness where people weep and gnash their teeth because there was so much more than mere salvation.

The first disciples KNEW they were in a race trying to obtain a better resurrection because of the fact that there is more than one type of resurrected body, but those in the court will have no body.

Old 11-03-2017, 01:56 PM

1,259 posts, read 565,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I would really hope that people re consider the scriptures about hell because they can all be traced to the outer court of darkness which is the court of Gentiles, and that fire is a fire consuming right now, and it needs to be quenched. The worm that never dies is just in relation to a man who didn't obtain the high reward, and only few people receive the high reward as I understand. I don't believe I have obtained the high reward, and we are told about different kinds of resurrection where the 3 sections of the temple are to show 3 types of people. The people in the outer court have lost their resurrection body, and so I don't really know what that means, but this is the state of a man who watched as his works were burned by the spirit of the Lord. This is the very same man who weeps and gnashes his teeth at being sent to the outer court of darkness because their works were burned. Then we have the two sections of the Temple proper itself, and the court is not a part of the temple proper. The people in the two sections which are the two witnesses are residing in the Holy place, and the very few stand in the holy of holies having become high priests themselves, and this amongst every priests in the Holy place.

The scriptures of hell are always talking about the people who have their salvation in the outer court of Gentiles, the outer court of darkness and the comparison of a man standing in the court, and a man standing in the Holy place is a HUGE DIFFERENCE, and this difference is described as hell because they had a chance to become more than Gentiles standing in the outer court of darkness, and yet, this is not the hell that everyone has a picture of, it is the outer court of darkness where there is STILL salvation.,

Jesus said that you could choose not to keep the laws and even teach others not to keep the laws AND STILL go to heaven EVEN THOUGH you are called the least in the kingdom where you stand in the outer court, YOU ARE STILL SAVED, Jesus said you could even speak against him and STILL be saved, but that Salvation in the least section of heaven is an outer court of darkness where people weep and gnash their teeth because there was so much more than mere salvation.

The first disciples KNEW they were in a race trying to obtain a better resurrection because of the fact that there is more than one type of resurrected body, but those in the court will have no body.
How does a fire that can't be quenched go out?

Old 11-03-2017, 02:04 PM

1,259 posts, read 565,905 times
I believe Jesus was born during the feast of Trumpets and circumcised on the day of atonement in 3 BC. At this time Jupiter is in Leo with conjunction on Regulus and Mercury, Venus, Moon and Sun are all in Virgo. And recall that John the Baptist was born 6 months prior and we find Venus in Aquarius at that time.

Old 11-03-2017, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
How does a fire that can't be quenched go out?

Zechariah 14 ~ The feast of Tabernacles playing out
6And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark: 7But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
8And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

We walk in a Passover lifestyle dying daily and becoming the sower of a seed in the barley harvest to reap in the wheat harvest.

{3 harvest for body, soul, spirit, and Tabernacles IS the spirit harvest}
After sowing in the barley, and reaping in the wheat, you are then given the smallest of seeds for the fruit harvest of the feast of Tabernacles.{Body, soul, spirit} You have a seed right now, and that seed will stay alive as long as it doesn't receive the rain of the feast of Tabernacles that is promised. This rain of the feast of Tabernacles detailed in Zechariah 14 and Revelation is not rain, it is a promised flood of spirit that will fall on that smallest of seeds that it becomes a great tree of Sukkot.

Those people in Zechariah 14 who fight against Jerusalem and refuse to keep the feast of Tabernacles will receive no rain, and this is CERTAINLY NOT speaking of rain falling on a nations crops, it is speaking personally to everyone who has been given a seed of spirit and is now praying for the rain of Shemini Atzeret to fall on their seed that the seed dies and bears fruit. If you don't receive the promised rain of the feast of Tabernacles, your seed can never die just as the worm that never dies, and you don't inherit that most desired immortal body but it doesn't mean you go to hell, it doesn't even mean you die because people will be strengthened in those days as Zechariah also speaks about. It might be that people live a thousand years in those days, but if you didn't receive the rain of the feast of Tabernacles, then you didn't receive the spirit that would have transformed you into a heavenly body and there is more than one resurrection body. The first disciples went out trying to gain a better resurrection body, and the fire inside a person where a person is always dying in this body of flesh that will turn to ashes, is just on fire, and dying, but for those who will live during the rain promised on the 8th day of Tabernacles, that rain circumcises the flesh, and they become immortals as like gods walking amongst men, and any man, woman or child who sees them will wish they received the rain that their seed may have died.

Old 11-04-2017, 09:05 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,736,008 times
Quote:

The first disciples KNEW they were in a race trying to obtain a better resurrection because of the fact that there is more than one type of resurrected body,.
I think this is what I see in scripture also. but I also clearly see a hell for some and satan and his angels also. and the sinner now just might be in that place right now as the righteous will not e there now.. and they were taken out of there when Jesus overcame death. . I don't know mayeb some are there now . and then when they are resurrected from DEATH ( the place ) maybe some will bow their knee after that.

Old 11-04-2017, 10:13 PM

37,340 posts, read 28,338,128 times
Jesus Christ is born on the day we acknowledge him to be our true identity. Iknow this is offensive to bible fundamentalists, i hope it's not to all of fair minded reasonable thinking posters out there.

Old 11-06-2017, 03:01 AM

998 posts, read 437,877 times
Quote:
The Feast of Tabernacles (Part 1 of 2)

Eddie Chumney will give more reasons why Jesus was born on the feast of Tabernacles, but my favorite reason is that John had to be born on Passover, and Jesus had to be born on Sukkot, when these are the exact same days. John had to get beheaded as EVERY ONE who follows Christ has to get beheaded, he needs a new head after all, for God's sake, one is the body, and one is the head.

But yeah, Passover and Sukkot are the same day even though they are 6 month apart. Nisan is the first month, but wait, Nisan is also the 7th month, but wait, Tishri is the first month, but wait, Tishri is also the 7th month.
You think that John the Baptist was born on Passover Festival (Pesach) and Jesus was born on the Feast of Tabernacle (Sukkoth). I believe that John the Baptist was born in November and Jesus was born on May 23. Who is correct? I am giving you what the spirit of Ama revealed that Jesus was born on May 23 and died on August 17. I have proved that He is correct in both revelations. The results of my studies are on the Internet for your perusal.

Old 11-06-2017, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
You think that John the Baptist was born on Passover Festival (Pesach) and Jesus was born on the Feast of Tabernacle (Sukkoth). I believe that John the Baptist was born in November and Jesus was born on May 23. Who is correct? I am giving you what the spirit of Ama revealed that Jesus was born on May 23 and died on August 17. I have proved that He is correct in both revelations. The results of my studies are on the Internet for your perusal.
Yeah, I don't know Ama, but I can say without any doubts or regrets, that you haven't proved anything at all. August aint no where around Passover, and John WAS born on Passover just as the Passover represents John and Tabernacles represents Jesus. We put the cup of Elijah out for John on Passover and we know about the time John was born from the Torah cycle, but this thing you have going is not in the Calendar of the bible to begin with, and somebody done lied to you about when Jesus died, and this we know for sure. What has Ama been telling you? It doesn't even come close to being correct, do you realize just how many things point to Jesus dying on Nisan 14th?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity