Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2017, 08:56 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,918,865 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
The definition of "studying" is what you need help with. I define it as studying His word in the original language to obtain His wisdom and understanding. You define it as reading anything and everything coming down the pike that disproves, slanders, and in general is only designed to destroys the faith of anyone reading it and to abort the Christ child within, which is not growth, but death. I think you left the narrow road so long ago and destroyed your own fledgling faith, and now misery wants company. You will be held accountable for those you lead astray, regardless of what fairy tale you have told yourself in the company of your own cheerleaders just like yourself. Peace
No, Rbbi1, you have demonstrated that your idea of studying is to turn what is actually said in the text into some abstract that is more palatable to understanding so you can continue to clain absolute inspiration and authority for that text. Take your position on stoning various offenders for exampl
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2017, 10:23 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,379,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
... to becoming the least knowledgeable Jesus follower.

That which does not grow--dies.
That's as true of people's spiritual life as it is in nature itself.
Thank you.
Oh, the things I used to believe were true...

Old 10-29-2017, 11:36 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,357,412 times
Quote:
The definition of "studying" is what you need help with. I define it as studying His word in the original language to obtain His wisdom and understanding. You define it as reading anything and everything coming down the pike that disproves, slanders, and in general is only designed to destroys the faith of anyone reading it and to abort the Christ child within, which is not growth, but death. I think you left the narrow road so long ago and destroyed your own fledgling faith, and now misery wants company. You will be held accountable for those you lead astray, regardless of what fairy tale you have told yourself in the company of your own cheerleaders just like yourself. Peace
Love is the foundation/cornerstone upon which faith is built.
And what GOD has joined together, let no man separate.

Old 10-29-2017, 01:36 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,727,845 times
Quote:
wow you hit that one on the nail.. these folks are liberal lawless that are so pious while have their head so far up their own and everyone else's Uranus.... that you can't tell any of them from a pack of pharisee and sadducee.. mostly they are so sad u see. because they do not believe in anything except their own maybe piousness is what it seems .. and what they got to be pious about is still a mystery to me.. and I am sure I don't want to find it out either. so I won't have that conversation with them anymore.. because I really really don't want to know what they are trying to think .... I done gave up .
but good on your for trying Rbbi1

Old 10-29-2017, 03:12 PM

63,809 posts, read 40,077,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
No, Rbbi1, you have demonstrated that your idea of studying is to turn what is actually said in the text into some abstract that is more palatable to understanding so you can continue to claim absolute inspiration and authority for that text. Take your position on stoning various offenders for example

Old 10-30-2017, 08:16 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,043,563 times
Quote:
No, Rbbi1, you have demonstrated that your idea of studying is to turn what is actually said in the text into some abstract that is more palatable to understanding so you can continue to clain absolute inspiration and authority for that text. Take your position on stoning various offenders for exampl

No, I rely on the word and the Spirit with the witnesses of the Tabernacle and creation, one of which we are told in Hebrews 9 is the pattern of heavenly or spiritual things. A rational non biased/blinded by denominationalism believer would take that glaring "hint" and study it to glean it's many obvious spiritual truths from it. Or, you can stumble through it and cherry pick out what you like and ignore the rest.

Which one do you think the Lord would approve of, seeing how it says study to show yourselves approved, and how He was approved by signs and wonders, and signs and wonders will follow them that believe? If signs and wonders are not following you, you are on the wrong path, with the goats, who circle and circle the mountain instead of following their Master up over it as a conqueror. Plain and simple. Peace

Old 10-30-2017, 08:26 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,043,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Love is the foundation/cornerstone upon which faith is built.
And what GOD has joined together, let no man separate.

The assembly is built upon the apostles/Moses/letter word/cold wind/pillar of cloud/bread and....the prophets/Elijah/Spirit breathed word/hot wind/pillar of fire/wine.

Just as in the natural it takes a cold wind uniting with a hot wind to produce a whirlwind, so too do these two things in ALL of these examples have to be in union to produce the whirlwind/cloud we are to meet Him in, in between the cherubim. The union of these two examples (which includes male and female in the natural and soul and spirit) listed, is what G-D has put together that no man should put asunder.

Yet that is precisely what you are doing by refusing to have true communion with Him, ie. the eating of the bread/letter in the light of the candlestick/wine, in order to have your own dogma and a corrupt lifeless pattern, instead of making everything as it was shown to Moses on the mount. Peace

Old 10-30-2017, 12:54 PM

63,809 posts, read 40,077,272 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Quote:
The assembly is built upon the apostles/Moses/letter word/cold wind/pillar of cloud/bread and....the prophets/Elijah/Spirit breathed word/hot wind/pillar of fire/wine.

Just as in the natural it takes a cold wind uniting with a hot wind to produce a whirlwind, so too do these two things in ALL of these examples have to be in union to produce the whirlwind/cloud we are to meet Him in, in between the cherubim. The union of these two examples (which includes male and female in the natural and soul and spirit) listed, is what G-D has put together that no man should put asunder.

Yet that is precisely what you are doing by refusing to have true communion with Him, ie. the eating of the bread/letter in the light of the candlestick/wine, in order to have your own dogma and a corrupt lifeless pattern, instead of making everything as it was shown to Moses on the mount.
Peace
QED, nate!!

Old 10-30-2017, 01:15 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,857 times
Quote:

Yet that is precisely what you are doing by refusing to have true communion with Him, ie. the eating of the bread/letter in the light of the candlestick/wine, in order to have your own dogma and a corrupt lifeless pattern, instead of making everything as it was shown to Moses on the mount. Peace
Awesome post.

Old 10-30-2017, 04:16 PM

23,148 posts, read 10,445,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
It's pretty obvious you didn't read my post very carefully as I stated that the revisionist Paul was worthy of more study. That failure on your part indicates you know it all and haven't the slightest intention of learning anything yourself. At least your cheerleader Rbbi1 is upfront about not willing to learn from anyone else nor by studying herself. She remains a goddess unto herself.

Me, I not only study, I have to study to keep growing. And my views have run the gamut from being a self-serving fundamentalist to becoming the least knowledgeable Jesus follower. That's what happens to your pride when you refuse to let it stand in the way of looking at alternatives. I was once certain about a Trinity. Now I'm not so certain as I have studied other views.

That which does not grow--dies. That's as true of people's spiritual life as it is in nature itself.

LOL, Why I outta , I DON'T READ MOST POSTS CAREFUL ENOUGH, SORRY, IT SEEMS I AM TOO SELF ENGULFED IN SELF, AND I JUST GLIMPSE AND PEOPLE'S POSTS,IT'S BAD HABIT.

I am not saying that Christians can't have their own opinion of their own religion, I am asking what Modern Christianity has to do with the first Christianity, and what exactly has it to do with picking up your cross to fulfill the law as Jesus did and then be proud to follow Jesus even if the world defies you.

Let us simply understand each other for the sake of historical fact. Herod Aucheluas had been deposed by Caesar August when Israel became a Province of Rome, and under Roman authority, you couldn't possibly be involved in an un official religion, there WERE no rogue un official religions and Christians became a legal sect of Judaism and we are told by Jesus that we are to do what the priest said to know, and this in NAMING THEM, AND ACKNOWELDGING THE FACT THEY THE PRIEST OF JUDAISM WERE OUT PRIESTS AND OUR AUTHORITY and shown how Paul submitted to the priests of Judah. PAUL DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACT That THEY ARE THE Authority because he was a Roman citizen but his true law was the his true authority and so he gave himself in the hands of the priests of Judaism, and this meant life or death.

Paul Proved his innocence before the priest after he sacrificed when Myriads of Jewish zealous keepers of the law who had the testimony of Jesus . There were so many liars that were trying to bring Paul down and why was there a need to do this? Why was Rome so desperate to divide the Gentile believers from the Jewish believers and their synagogues attendance with Jews. Rome was watching as all the new converts of Judaism swamped Jerusalem in the feast of Tabernacles and he knew that if Jerusalem became the capitol city, then Rome would have lost it's place, and so the division came when Gentile left the authority of the priests of Judaism.

My simple question the beginning of the church, I would sincerely like to know when the first Christianity had convert to Judaism, and then later abandoned it? CHRISTIANS WHO COME UP TO SUPPORT Christianity ARE IN FACT TRYING TO INSERT THEIR CHRISTIANITY IN THE FACTS THAT THEIR RELIGION DIDN'T EVEN EXIST YET, BUT THE APOSTASY WOULD COME WHERE WEVERYONE FALLS AWAY WITH DISREPECT OF TORAH.

How ill you teach a Jesus who came directly against his father's will, AND EXACTLY WHAT YEAR WAS IT WHEN THE WAYS OF GOD WERE OUTLAWED?

MY GREATEST DESIRE IS TO FIND ONE CHRISTIAN WHO WOULD ADMIT THE TRUTH OF WHAT Christianity WAS AND WHAT IT CONVERTING TO BEFORE THEY THEN REJECTED EVERYTHING?

I MEAN, THE FACT THAT JESUS DIDN'T COME TEACHING LAWLESSNESS, AND JEUS SURE DIDN'T CONDONE KEEPING THE WAYS OF THE SABBATHS AND FEASTS OF BYBALON?

EXACTLY WHAT YEAR WAS IT WHEN THE CHURCH WHOLEY REJECTED GOD'S WORDS, TO THEN TEACH A GENTILE THAT THE HOLY FEASTS OF JESUS Christmas AND EASTER? JESUS WOULD HAVE BEEN A FALSE PROPHET AND HE WOULD HAVE DESERVED IT IF HE HAD COME TEACHING THE REJECTION OF THE WAYS OF JESUS AND THE INSTUTION A PAGAN BABYLOINA HOLY DAYS AND FEASTS OF TAMMUZ?

THE FACT THAT GENTILES BEGAN BY CONVERTING TO JUDAISM AND WERE TAUGHT THE DAYS BY JESUS, PAUL AND THE DISCPLES, WHAT YEAR DID THIS ABANDONING Judah, JESUS AND THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD.

PEOPLE ONLY LEFT JUDAISM BECAUSE THE TRUTH AND DOCTRINE OF JESUS BECAME DESPISED BECAUSE IT SHOWED THE MARRY OF A Jew AND GENTILE. THE GENTILE HAD LEFT THE COVENANT OF JESUS, REJECTED AND ABANDONED JERUSALEM ALONG WITHE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD, AND NO GENTILE WAS GRASPING THE GARMENST OF A Jew. CHRISTIANITH ADOPTED ALL THE PAGAN DAYS OF JESUS AND some HOW TRIED TI ININUATE THAT THESE WERE NOT ADULTERY AGAINST GOD.,

CHRISTIANITY WASN'T BORN FOR DECAEDS AFTER THE DEATH OF JESUS, THOSE FIRST RIGHTEOUS GENTILES WERE AMONGST THE LAST TO BE ADDED TO THE NATION. MODERN Christianity did not exist TILL DECADES AFTER THE FIRST Christianity WAS OUTLAWED, AND EVERYONE FELT OBLIGATION TO PERSECUTE

MODERN CHRISTIANTY BEGINS THEIR PATH IN ANTI-SEMITISM WHEN THE JEWS WERE SO HATED THAT GENTILE HADN'T THE CURAGE TO FOLLOW THE WAYS OF THE ONE TRUE GOD, THEY ABANDONED GOD BECAUSE TO LOOK AT A Jew FOLLOWING GOD MADE THEM HATE GOD, THEIR HATE WAS ENOUGH TO REJECT ALL THE WAYS OF GOD just because THE JEWS FOLLOWED GOD AND THEY WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH THE JEWS AND THEY CREATED THEIR OWN RELIGION

LET'S SEE, CHRISTIANITY CREATES IT'S OWN RELIGION, AND FROM THIS ADULTERY, IDOLARTY AND SUPPOSED SCHOLARS, THEY TRAY AND RATIONALISE IN WHICH THEY CALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, RIGHTOUSNESS, AND WHATEVER IS UNRIGHTEIUS, THEY APPROVE FROM THE MOUNTAINS AS IF THEY WERE PROUD OF DISRESPECTING THE LAWS OF MOSES THAT just HAPPEN TO BE A WEDDING CONTRACT TO A BRIDE WHO FOLLWS THYE LAMB WHEREVER HE GOES.

Christians are only making a claim to be something they are not, clearly they are not of Judah, and clearly, they are not of Ephraim because all in Ephraim must submit to Judah.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity