Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2017, 01:01 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,387,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Did G-d really say, sums it up perfectly, I'd say....Peace
The bible is not God, God is not the Bible.
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2017, 01:18 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,438,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
It's

who as Hannibal said is freaking Hilarious ... I've got to somehow lighten thing up here once in awhile.
Should have picked one of those super heros slapping me down with a word caption saying,'' Shet yo ...''

I always love that stuff, I would do it more but my computer always wants to crash with videos for some reason.

Old 11-03-2017, 01:36 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,438,364 times
I really like Suicide Squad and MAN I loved this Diablo, and even though he is supposed to be evil, it wants to make me cry everytime I see it like there is some kind of ancient Indian spirit in me that relates to this gang member in a weird spiritual way like he has so many regrets and limits but you don't want to see him break out like a fire if he has right on his side.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-19-2024 at 02:43 AM..

Old 11-03-2017, 01:59 PM

11,825 posts, read 12,490,212 times
Quote:
Did G-d really say, sums it up perfectly, I'd say....Peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
And that is bogus rational unless you really think an audit letter from the IRS ... or a Supreme Court subpoena ... carries no authority with it because it's not the IRS or the Supreme Court.
Rejecting any part of the audit letter or subpoena is the equivalent of defying the IRS or Supreme Court

So stop with the semantics ... every word of the Holy Bible is from God the Holy Spirit.
Rejecting any part of the Holy Bible is the equivalent of rejecting God the Holy Spirit.

Last edited by twin.spin; 11-03-2017 at 02:07 PM..

Old 11-03-2017, 02:07 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,042,068 times
Quote:
It's

who as Hannibal said is freaking Hilarious ... I've got to somehow lighten thing up here once in awhile.

Mr. Bean is freaking hilarious, that's true...

Old 11-03-2017, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post

No, it's the words from His mouth, living oracles as Timothy said. Peace

Old 11-03-2017, 02:10 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,916,184 times
Quote:
No, it's the words from His mouth, living oracles as Timothy said. Peace
If it were it would be consistent. It's not no matter how many fantastic explanations you come up with.

Old 11-03-2017, 02:16 PM

Quote:
And that is bogus rational unless you really think an audit letter from the IRS ... or a Supreme Court subpoena ... carries no authority with it because it's not the IRS or the Supreme Court.
Rejecting any part of the audit letter or subpoena is the equivalent of defying the IRS or Supreme Court

So stop with the semantics ... every word of the Holy Bible is from God the Holy Spirit.
Rejecting any part of the Holy Bible is the equivalent of rejecting God the Holy Spirit.

Excellent analogy, actually. No different than ignoring a letter from the King of a Kingdom and expecting things to go well with you.

There was such a thing back then as seals made with King's signet ring, indicating that if the seal was not broken you could count on the fact that the writ came from the King. The men that wrote the NT as well as the Tanach, were sealed with the seal of the Holy Ghost, after He had written what He spoke onto His cylindrical "scrolls", which is essentially what men are to Him. This is why He now sits at the right hand of the Father (as the seal/ring designating the right to speak in the King's stead) and shed forth the seal/mark to mark what was spoken as coming from the King of all. Peace

Old 11-03-2017, 02:22 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,387,904 times
Quote:

Lately there's been a guy calling here claiming to represent the IRS and wanting us to pay up our supposed back taxes immediately or they're going to come after us. He's a liar and a scammer. We don't owe any back taxes.

Old 11-03-2017, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
If it were it would be consistent. It's not no matter how many fantastic explanations you come up with.

It is consistent. Your carnal understanding is what needs work, not His words. Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity