Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2017, 04:59 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,811,862 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
LOL, Why I outta , I DON'T READ MOST POSTS CAREFUL ENOUGH, SORRY, IT SEEMS I AM TOO SELF ENGULFED IN SELF, AND I JUST GLIMPSE AND PEOPLE'S POSTS,IT'S BAD HABIT.

I am not saying that Christians can't have their own opinion of their own religion, I am asking what Modern Christianity has to do with the first Christianity, and what exactly has it to do with picking up your cross to fulfill the law as Jesus did and then be proud to follow Jesus even if the world defies you.

Let us simply understand each other for the sake of historical fact. Herod Aucheluas had been deposed by Caesar August when Israel became a Province of Rome, and under Roman authority, you couldn't possibly be involved in an un official religion, there WERE no rogue un official religions and Christians became a legal sect of Judaism and we are told by Jesus that we are to do what the priest said to know, and this in NAMING THEM, AND ACKNOWELDGING THE FACT THEY THE PRIEST OF JUDAISM WERE OUT PRIESTS AND OUR AUTHORITY and shown how Paul submitted to the priests of Judah. PAUL DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACT That THEY ARE THE Authority because he was a Roman citizen but his true law was the his true authority and so he gave himself in the hands of the priests of Judaism, and this meant life or death.

Paul Proved his innocence before the priest after he sacrificed when Myriads of Jewish zealous keepers of the law who had the testimony of Jesus . There were so many liars that were trying to bring Paul down and why was there a need to do this? Why was Rome so desperate to divide the Gentile believers from the Jewish believers and their synagogues attendance with Jews. Rome was watching as all the new converts of Judaism swamped Jerusalem in the feast of Tabernacles and he knew that if Jerusalem became the capitol city, then Rome would have lost it's place, and so the division came when Gentile left the authority of the priests of Judaism.

My simple question the beginning of the church, I would sincerely like to know when the first Christianity had convert to Judaism, and then later abandoned it? CHRISTIANS WHO COME UP TO SUPPORT Christianity ARE IN FACT TRYING TO INSERT THEIR CHRISTIANITY IN THE FACTS THAT THEIR RELIGION DIDN'T EVEN EXIST YET, BUT THE APOSTASY WOULD COME WHERE WEVERYONE FALLS AWAY WITH DISREPECT OF TORAH.

How ill you teach a Jesus who came directly against his father's will, AND EXACTLY WHAT YEAR WAS IT WHEN THE WAYS OF GOD WERE OUTLAWED?

MY GREATEST DESIRE IS TO FIND ONE CHRISTIAN WHO WOULD ADMIT THE TRUTH OF WHAT Christianity WAS AND WHAT IT CONVERTING TO BEFORE THEY THEN REJECTED EVERYTHING?

I MEAN, THE FACT THAT JESUS DIDN'T COME TEACHING LAWLESSNESS, AND JEUS SURE DIDN'T CONDONE KEEPING THE WAYS OF THE SABBATHS AND FEASTS OF BYBALON?

EXACTLY WHAT YEAR WAS IT WHEN THE CHURCH WHOLEY REJECTED GOD'S WORDS, TO THEN TEACH A GENTILE THAT THE HOLY FEASTS OF JESUS Christmas AND EASTER? JESUS WOULD HAVE BEEN A FALSE PROPHET AND HE WOULD HAVE DESERVED IT IF HE HAD COME TEACHING THE REJECTION OF THE WAYS OF JESUS AND THE INSTUTION A PAGAN BABYLOINA HOLY DAYS AND FEASTS OF TAMMUZ?

THE FACT THAT GENTILES BEGAN BY CONVERTING TO JUDAISM AND WERE TAUGHT THE DAYS BY JESUS, PAUL AND THE DISCPLES, WHAT YEAR DID THIS ABANDONING Judah, JESUS AND THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD.

PEOPLE ONLY LEFT JUDAISM BECAUSE THE TRUTH AND DOCTRINE OF JESUS BECAME DESPISED BECAUSE IT SHOWED THE MARRY OF A Jew AND GENTILE. THE GENTILE HAD LEFT THE COVENANT OF JESUS, REJECTED AND ABANDONED JERUSALEM ALONG WITHE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD, AND NO GENTILE WAS GRASPING THE GARMENST OF A Jew. CHRISTIANITH ADOPTED ALL THE PAGAN DAYS OF JESUS AND some HOW TRIED TI ININUATE THAT THESE WERE NOT ADULTERY AGAINST GOD.,

CHRISTIANITY WASN'T BORN FOR DECAEDS AFTER THE DEATH OF JESUS, THOSE FIRST RIGHTEOUS GENTILES WERE AMONGST THE LAST TO BE ADDED TO THE NATION. MODERN Christianity did not exist TILL DECADES AFTER THE FIRST Christianity WAS OUTLAWED, AND EVERYONE FELT OBLIGATION TO PERSECUTE

MODERN CHRISTIANTY BEGINS THEIR PATH IN ANTI-SEMITISM WHEN THE JEWS WERE SO HATED THAT GENTILE HADN'T THE CURAGE TO FOLLOW THE WAYS OF THE ONE TRUE GOD, THEY ABANDONED GOD BECAUSE TO LOOK AT A Jew FOLLOWING GOD MADE THEM HATE GOD, THEIR HATE WAS ENOUGH TO REJECT ALL THE WAYS OF GOD just because THE JEWS FOLLOWED GOD AND THEY WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH THE JEWS AND THEY CREATED THEIR OWN RELIGION

LET'S SEE, CHRISTIANITY CREATES IT'S OWN RELIGION, AND FROM THIS ADULTERY, IDOLARTY AND SUPPOSED SCHOLARS, THEY TRAY AND RATIONALISE IN WHICH THEY CALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, RIGHTOUSNESS, AND WHATEVER IS UNRIGHTEIUS, THEY APPROVE FROM THE MOUNTAINS AS IF THEY WERE PROUD OF DISRESPECTING THE LAWS OF MOSES THAT just HAPPEN TO BE A WEDDING CONTRACT TO A BRIDE WHO FOLLWS THYE LAMB WHEREVER HE GOES.

Christians are only making a claim to be something they are not, clearly they are not of Judah, and clearly, they are not of Ephraim because all in Ephraim must submit to Judah.
…25As for the Gentile believers, we have written them our decision that they must abstain from food sacrificed to idols, from blood, from the meat of strangled animals, and from sexual immorality.” 26So the next day Paul took the men and purified himself along with them. Then he entered the temple to give notice of the date their purification would be complete and the offering would be made for each of them. 27When the seven days were almost over, some Jews from the province of Asia saw Paul at the temple. They stirred up the whole crowd and seized him,…

Certain details remind me of seven alters,.
Seems to me that Paul had brought some strangers to the temple. And so they took the chance to attack and draw him into blasphemy, similar to the lawyers trying Yeshua.
Which in of itself is prohibited. False allegations.

The lawyers that witnessed Yeshua perform miracles with their own eyes, went on to falsely accuse good to be evil.

Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2017, 05:58 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,811,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
I just have not come across a Bible hater, as mentioned here today, and I have been called one
by that same poster....now, some are indifferent, sure...
some here believe it was tampered with, some believe it is a metaphor,
some think it is a fantasy of made up stories blaming God for really bad things,
and many more opinions of the Bible....but, 'haters'?
Anyone care to stand up and say they are or are not?

I'm not. It is a label I don't think accounts for many here.
Some posters I would say show a severe abhorance towards the Divine Holy days, so the same vitriol is expressed toward the tnkh. (Bible) both.
It's quite peculiar that a informal board would produce such a consistent amount of posters that verbally accost the Faithfull.

Old 10-31-2017, 09:20 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,049,777 times
Quote:
LOL, Why I outta , I DON'T READ MOST POSTS CAREFUL ENOUGH, SORRY, IT SEEMS I AM TOO SELF ENGULFED IN SELF, AND I JUST GLIMPSE AND PEOPLE'S POSTS,IT'S BAD HABIT.

I am not saying that Christians can't have their own opinion of their own religion, I am asking what Modern Christianity has to do with the first Christianity, and what exactly has it to do with picking up your cross to fulfill the law as Jesus did and then be proud to follow Jesus even if the world defies you.

Let us simply understand each other for the sake of historical fact. Herod Aucheluas had been deposed by Caesar August when Israel became a Province of Rome, and under Roman authority, you couldn't possibly be involved in an un official religion, there WERE no rogue un official religions and Christians became a legal sect of Judaism and we are told by Jesus that we are to do what the priest said to know, and this in NAMING THEM, AND ACKNOWELDGING THE FACT THEY THE PRIEST OF JUDAISM WERE OUT PRIESTS AND OUR AUTHORITY and shown how Paul submitted to the priests of Judah. PAUL DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACT That THEY ARE THE Authority because he was a Roman citizen but his true law was the his true authority and so he gave himself in the hands of the priests of Judaism, and this meant life or death.

Paul Proved his innocence before the priest after he sacrificed when Myriads of Jewish zealous keepers of the law who had the testimony of Jesus . There were so many liars that were trying to bring Paul down and why was there a need to do this? Why was Rome so desperate to divide the Gentile believers from the Jewish believers and their synagogues attendance with Jews. Rome was watching as all the new converts of Judaism swamped Jerusalem in the feast of Tabernacles and he knew that if Jerusalem became the capitol city, then Rome would have lost it's place, and so the division came when Gentile left the authority of the priests of Judaism.

My simple question the beginning of the church, I would sincerely like to know when the first Christianity had convert to Judaism, and then later abandoned it? CHRISTIANS WHO COME UP TO SUPPORT Christianity ARE IN FACT TRYING TO INSERT THEIR CHRISTIANITY IN THE FACTS THAT THEIR RELIGION DIDN'T EVEN EXIST YET, BUT THE APOSTASY WOULD COME WHERE WEVERYONE FALLS AWAY WITH DISREPECT OF TORAH.

How ill you teach a Jesus who came directly against his father's will, AND EXACTLY WHAT YEAR WAS IT WHEN THE WAYS OF GOD WERE OUTLAWED?

MY GREATEST DESIRE IS TO FIND ONE CHRISTIAN WHO WOULD ADMIT THE TRUTH OF WHAT Christianity WAS AND WHAT IT CONVERTING TO BEFORE THEY THEN REJECTED EVERYTHING?

I MEAN, THE FACT THAT JESUS DIDN'T COME TEACHING LAWLESSNESS, AND JEUS SURE DIDN'T CONDONE KEEPING THE WAYS OF THE SABBATHS AND FEASTS OF BYBALON?

EXACTLY WHAT YEAR WAS IT WHEN THE CHURCH WHOLEY REJECTED GOD'S WORDS, TO THEN TEACH A GENTILE THAT THE HOLY FEASTS OF JESUS Christmas AND EASTER? JESUS WOULD HAVE BEEN A FALSE PROPHET AND HE WOULD HAVE DESERVED IT IF HE HAD COME TEACHING THE REJECTION OF THE WAYS OF JESUS AND THE INSTUTION A PAGAN BABYLOINA HOLY DAYS AND FEASTS OF TAMMUZ?

THE FACT THAT GENTILES BEGAN BY CONVERTING TO JUDAISM AND WERE TAUGHT THE DAYS BY JESUS, PAUL AND THE DISCPLES, WHAT YEAR DID THIS ABANDONING Judah, JESUS AND THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD.

PEOPLE ONLY LEFT JUDAISM BECAUSE THE TRUTH AND DOCTRINE OF JESUS BECAME DESPISED BECAUSE IT SHOWED THE MARRY OF A Jew AND GENTILE. THE GENTILE HAD LEFT THE COVENANT OF JESUS, REJECTED AND ABANDONED JERUSALEM ALONG WITHE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD, AND NO GENTILE WAS GRASPING THE GARMENST OF A Jew. CHRISTIANITH ADOPTED ALL THE PAGAN DAYS OF JESUS AND some HOW TRIED TI ININUATE THAT THESE WERE NOT ADULTERY AGAINST GOD.,

CHRISTIANITY WASN'T BORN FOR DECAEDS AFTER THE DEATH OF JESUS, THOSE FIRST RIGHTEOUS GENTILES WERE AMONGST THE LAST TO BE ADDED TO THE NATION. MODERN Christianity did not exist TILL DECADES AFTER THE FIRST Christianity WAS OUTLAWED, AND EVERYONE FELT OBLIGATION TO PERSECUTE

MODERN CHRISTIANTY BEGINS THEIR PATH IN ANTI-SEMITISM WHEN THE JEWS WERE SO HATED THAT GENTILE HADN'T THE CURAGE TO FOLLOW THE WAYS OF THE ONE TRUE GOD, THEY ABANDONED GOD BECAUSE TO LOOK AT A Jew FOLLOWING GOD MADE THEM HATE GOD, THEIR HATE WAS ENOUGH TO REJECT ALL THE WAYS OF GOD just because THE JEWS FOLLOWED GOD AND THEY WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH THE JEWS AND THEY CREATED THEIR OWN RELIGION

LET'S SEE, CHRISTIANITY CREATES IT'S OWN RELIGION, AND FROM THIS ADULTERY, IDOLARTY AND SUPPOSED SCHOLARS, THEY TRAY AND RATIONALISE IN WHICH THEY CALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, RIGHTOUSNESS, AND WHATEVER IS UNRIGHTEIUS, THEY APPROVE FROM THE MOUNTAINS AS IF THEY WERE PROUD OF DISRESPECTING THE LAWS OF MOSES THAT just HAPPEN TO BE A WEDDING CONTRACT TO A BRIDE WHO FOLLWS THYE LAMB WHEREVER HE GOES.

Christians are only making a claim to be something they are not, clearly they are not of Judah, and clearly, they are not of Ephraim because all in Ephraim must submit to Judah.

Plain and simple. Peace

Old 10-31-2017, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
…25As for the Gentile believers, we have written them our decision that they must abstain from food sacrificed to idols, from blood, from the meat of strangled animals, and from sexual immorality.†26So the next day Paul took the men and purified himself along with them. Then he entered the temple to give notice of the date their purification would be complete and the offering would be made for each of them. 27When the seven days were almost over, some Jews from the province of Asia saw Paul at the temple. They stirred up the whole crowd and seized him,…

Certain details remind me of seven alters,.
Seems to me that Paul had brought some strangers to the temple. And so they took the chance to attack and draw him into blasphemy, similar to the lawyers trying Yeshua.
Which in of itself is prohibited. False allegations.

The lawyers that witnessed Yeshua perform miracles with their own eyes, went on to falsely accuse good to be evil.

Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

If you really think about it, look at how many are caught in the trap of bearing false witness. They're bearing false witness against Paul, just as the Pharisees did with their paid liars. Peace

Old 11-01-2017, 02:00 PM

23,175 posts, read 10,468,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
If you really think about it, look at how many are caught in the trap of bearing false witness. They're bearing false witness against Paul, just as the Pharisees did with their paid liars. Peace
The point is also that Paul loved Judaism so much, and he proved that his authority WERE the priests of Judaism as he is put through so many tasks just to prove his innocence time and time again, and the point is that Paul had no reason whatsoever to do what he did. Paul was a Roman Citizen and no priests could have judged him, nobody could have said anything to him, but he chose to give his life, and this was a literal sacrifice because it meant life or death. It wasn't just that people would speak against you, they were about to bury him up to his hips to gather stones to kill him. Every single time somebody tries to show Paul as a lawless person who tried to turn Israel away from the commandments of God, they are convicting him of things that they don't realize, they are convicting him to death, and rightly so if what they think is true, but if Paul was a wicked false prophet and you prove that he is a false prophet, then what in the world are you doing by quoting a false prophet that you have brought down yourself?

Old 11-01-2017, 03:25 PM

Quote:
The point is also that Paul loved Judaism so much, and he proved that his authority WERE the priests of Judaism as he is put through so many tasks just to prove his innocence time and time again, and the point is that Paul had no reason whatsoever to do what he did. Paul was a Roman Citizen and no priests could have judged him, nobody could have said anything to him, but he chose to give his life, and this was a literal sacrifice because it meant life or death. It wasn't just that people would speak against you, they were about to bury him up to his hips to gather stones to kill him. Every single time somebody tries to show Paul as a lawless person who tried to turn Israel away from the commandments of God, they are convicting him of things that they don't realize, they are convicting him to death, and rightly so if what they think is true, but if Paul was a wicked false prophet and you prove that he is a false prophet, then what in the world are you doing by quoting a false prophet that you have brought down yourself?

That's an excellent point I never considered before. He was under no obligation from a civil standpoint to submit to the priests judgments, and were he NOT under the law, he wouldn't have. So if someone considers him to be a liar essentially, then 3/4 of the NT is written by a false prophet and why o why would anyone listen to any of his words? Peace

Old 11-02-2017, 09:33 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,929,957 times
"To the Jew I became AS a Jew...."

This has been answered more than once.

Old 11-02-2017, 09:41 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,203,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
"To the Jew I became AS a Jew...."

This has been answered more than once.
Paul could have sold a LOT of used cars if he lived a couple thousand years later.

Old 11-02-2017, 10:54 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,929,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Paul could have sold a LOT of used cars if he lived a couple thousand years later.
Not unlikely, the point being to see what motivates the prospect. Now Paul knew that the form of a religion was not what is really important and that the religious forms and traditions were important to the Jews from a historic and cultural standpoint. Hey, they were still doing animal sacrifice, but that is no longer important in the Jewish religion. SO he supported their OWN practice while showing that it was not a requirement for following the Way when someone not a part of that culture found that Way.

Old 11-02-2017, 12:56 PM

63,844 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Not unlikely, the point being to see what motivates the prospect. Now Paul knew that the form of a religion was not what is really important and that the religious forms and traditions were important to the Jews from a historic and cultural standpoint. Hey, they were still doing animal sacrifice, but that is no longer important in the Jewish religion. SO he supported their OWN practice while showing that it was not a requirement for following the Way when someone not a part of that culture found that Way.
In sum: if it is done in love of God and each other with due concern for the well-being of everyone involved, it is part of the Way. Without love, NOTHING is part of the Way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity