Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2018, 05:58 AM

1,146 posts, read 649,369 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post
He'll surely be dressed in a suit and tie.
Not necessarily - suit and tie.

The image is an evangelistic interpretation that excludes Biblical text. Evangelicals have accepted a notion that this person will be a secular leader, on the order of Stalin, Napoleon, Caesar or Hideki Tojo. There is little real Biblical corroboration that a secular leader, attired in western business wardrobe, will be the antiChrist. Quite the opposite is true.

The Bible indicates the antiChrist will be closely associated with religion, if not a religious leader in his own right. Further, the religion indicated is one of the Middle East. Consider Biblical references of the nations allied against Israel. They are all direct geographic neighbors or very close to it. Russia, for example, is not one of them. (1) Neither is someone from the EU or the United States despite all these being high on the list of possible candidates. Those nations may be players or contributing factors, but not closely associated as far as a leadership pecking order is concerned.

Consider that the Pope does not wear suit and tie, yet the role of the Catholic church may be an intrinsic part of End Times prophecy. The official garb of Middle East leaders such as those of the Gulf Cooperation Council exclude western business attire for the most part. Predictions of secular pseudo-prophets also indicate the great evil leader of the End Times will not wear western clothing.

Most of evangelical interpretation of Biblical End Times prophecy is skewed. It's skewed because of the myopic nature of the American view of the world and its events. Everyone else doesn't have to dress the way Americans dress or act like Americans. Many American authors have written false prophecies about the End Times because it plays into the American world view - like Superman, Bugs Bunny, the Avengers and so on. For example, Hal Lindsay is one of the foremost false prophets of the modern age.(2)

One must put aside personal bias concerning the antiChrist and study reality. Mohammad al-Mahdi is the figure most likely to assume the role of AntiChrist, yet few have even heard the rumor of this person. Muslims know about him and Muslim leaders do not wear traditional western clothing.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft.....

(1) False interpretation of Biblical prophecy suggests Russia will attempt to invade Israel. This is a particularly good example of ridiculous false prophecy. The notion is derived from phonetic resemblance of the chief prince of Gog, Rosh, to the word Russia. The interpretation ignores history and geographic tribal origins. Rosh is mentioned as a chief prince of Gog, but the borders of Gog never extended into the area presently occupied by the Russian Federation. Gog and Rosh are most likely associated with the ancient Assyrians, not modern Russia. The error is one of phonetic misinterpretation and political bias, not Biblical truth. Again we see an example of false evangelical prophecy for the purpose of profit not prophet.

(2) In his book THE LATE GREAT PLANET EARTH, Hal Lindsay makes sweeping assertions regarding plagues, political unrest and earthquakes in the latter days. His book became immensely successful and provided a small amount of personal wealth. He took his money and built a new house for himself - astride the San Andreas fault. Apparently he doesn't believe his own rubbish.

Last edited by Choir Loft; 04-23-2018 at 06:13 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2018, 11:05 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,308,641 times
Quote:
And quoting the bible.

Old 04-23-2018, 01:08 PM

23,173 posts, read 10,463,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
You're one of the condemned too. As for me, I'm in agreement with the Apostle John who is grateful for the blood of Jesus to wash away our sins.

Revelation 1
[1] The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
[2] Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.
[3] Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
[4] John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
[5] And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
LOL.

''to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass;''

''Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.''

Here is a Gentile speaking of Revelation AS IF he walks in the prophesies of the book, and the Gentile cannot read the book because what is being explained and shown are the Jewish holy days taking place in the temple on Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, and the Gentile DOESN'T KEEP the Jewish holy days, the Gentile WONT LIVE by the words of the prophesies of the book of Revelation written by a Jew, TO A JEW about the Holy days of Judaism, where there is ONLY ONE PLACE to find the answers of the book of Revelation, '' IN THE ORAL TORAH.''

If you don't study how things happen on the fall holy days of Jesus, YOU CANNOT READ REVELATION, AND THE ONLY PLACE TO FIND HOW THINGS HAPPEN IN THE TEMPLE IS THROUGH THE ORAL TORAH IN MANY CASES.

How Ironic, a Gentile sitting here talking to a Jew about a book written for a Gentile to become a Jew.

Revelation 2:9
I know your affliction and your poverty — though you are rich! And I am aware of the slander of those who falsely claim to be Jews,but are in fact a synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
9Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you.

Why are we being shown Gentiles claiming to be Jews but are not Jews?

Because of the fact that Revelation is teaching a Gentile to become a Jew, the entire New Testament is written so that Gentiles could join Jews.

SCGRAHM

Are you claiming to be a Jew but you are not a Jew?

Or is it that you aren't even trying to become a Jew?

How Ironic is it that a Gentile speaks to a Jew about a Jewish book the Gentile can't read, and where the Jew is the only one keeping the ways of Messiah, and the Gentile is in another religion ONLY CLAIMING to be following a Jewish Messiah.

One says he believes, but he will not go to work, and the other says that he doesn't believe BUT HE GOES TO WORK IN FOLLOWING THE WAYS OF MESSIAH.

THE Gentile thinks he is saved just because he says Jesus, Jesus and doesn't follow the ways of Messiah, and the Gentile is talking to a Jew who keeps all the ways of Messiah, who loves God's commandments.

IRONIC.

Which of the two does the will of the father?

Old 04-23-2018, 01:16 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,373,201 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
And quoting the bible.
... even now many antichrists have come.

Old 04-24-2018, 10:14 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,167,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choir Loft View Post
The rapture is a fake ideology adopted by evangelistic Christians to salve their fears about the future and to justify hatred of Jews and the State of Israel.

The rapture is a device to justify cowardice, lack of faith in the sustaining power of God, and a ploy to justify a closed view of God's work in the world. It is NOT efficacious to the faith.

The rapture is an anti-semitic doctrine invented by John Nelson Darby to sell books, which it has successfully done since its inception in the mid-19th century.

The rapture along with its evil twin the Tribulation, suggests that only Protestant American evangelicals will be evacuated to heaven when earthly events get too dicey to imagine anything except total destruction and satanic madness. It is itself a doctrine of demons which excludes all humanity except US evangelicals from the mercy of God. It is fake religious nonsense of the meanest sort. Roman Catholics are restricted as are most major Protestant denominations, the entire Christian Orthodox world, Coptics and especially Jews. It is an insane fantasy embraced by people who have nothing better to do than believe a religious lie about the future.

The Tribulation suggests that great misfortune will visit the world in the form of punishment upon the Jewish people for denying Christ as Messiah. Tribulation literature suggest a second holocaust upon world Jewry as well as destructive invasion of the State of Israel.

Protestant evangelists who accept the Rapture and Tribulation dogmas sincerely hope and pray and expect a second holocaust - a second mass killing of innocent Jewish people. Why? To justify anti-semitic hatred of Jews (and everyone else it seems) with the fantasy of personal private evacuation to heaven. They are like KKK Nazis who hide beneath religious bed sheets.

If rapture happens, I sincerely hope I am not included among such hate mongering self-justifying religiously exclusive fanatics. They are crazy mad and being left on the earth will prove that I at least am not one of them. I prefer the mercy of God to the insanity of evangelical escapist dogma.

I thank God for that.....

The doctrine of the Rapture is in the same class of modern myths as the theory of Atlantis, a coming UFO invasion, fairies and leprechauns, and the lost golden city of El Dorado. It is, in fact, less believable than any of the rest because it is based upon religious exclusivism and anti-semitic hate mongering. It is the favorite doctrine of cowards and liars.

Do not count me among them. I prefer the truth and to stand upon the promises of God to get me through troubled times. He has done so in the past and I am confident He will continue to do so in the future - come what may......

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...
Choir......I know you mean well but the Rapture WILL happen as advertised. Those who are left and have heard the gospel and rejected it will be sent a strong delusion and take the mark of the AC. Those who refuse to take the mark will pay with their own blood and be killed by AC, but will be instantly transported to heaven as martyrs. All those who arrived earlier in the rapture will be watching as these arrive. Better to be in the group watching.

Good luck to you.......

Old 04-24-2018, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
Choir......I know you mean well but the Rapture WILL happen as advertised. Those who are left and have heard the gospel and rejected it will be sent a strong delusion and take the mark of the AC. Those who refuse to take the mark will pay with their own blood and be killed by AC, but will be instantly transported to heaven as martyrs. All those who arrived earlier in the rapture will be watching as these arrive. Better to be in the group watching.

Good luck to you.......
LOL, you are already marked by what Sabbaths and holy days you keep, and this is a fact of the law. Those people being sealed with the mark of Babylon are the same people who keep the Babylonian Sabbaths and holy days,'' Christianity.''

You are reading Rosh Hashanah over and over and over and you don't know Rosh Hashanah. THIS YEAR, your name will be spoken on Rosh Hashanah and if you are keeping Passover, Unleavened bread, Rosh Hashanah and all the Sabbaths and feasts of God, God promises to seal you in your forehead, and YOU CAN"T ANNUL GOD'S PROMISE CRUISER, you can't ANNUL THE LAW EITHER. GOD'S PROMISE TO THE GENTILE WHO KEEPS HIS SABBATHS AND HIS FEASTS CANNOT BE ANNULLED. God promises every gentile to seal them if they keep his ways in ISAIAH 56.

You keep God's ways, and he seals you, you keep pagan Babylonian ways and you are sealed with ,'' TAMMUZ.''

The fact of the law is the ONLY REASON Revelation speaks about being sealed in your forehead and right hand because this is amongst the most ancient traditions that even go back to Cain. you are taking ancient tradition and the facts of the law, and the facts of God's promise and you are trying to change what these ancient things have ALWAYS TAUGHT.

Exodus 13 THIS OBSERVANCE WILL SEAL YOU, OBSERVING UNLEAVENED BREAD.
This observance will be for you like a sign on your hand and a reminder on your forehead that this law of the LORD is to be on your lips. For the LORD brought you out of Egypt with his mighty hand.

Deuteronomy 6:8
"You shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontals on your forehead.
BIND WHAT?

The Blessing and THE CURSE

Rewards of Obedience
(Leviticus 25:18-22; Deuteronomy 4:1-14; Deuteronomy 28:1-14)

1Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God, and keep his charge, and his statutes, and his judgments, and his commandments, alway. 2And know ye this day: for I speak not with your children which have not known, and which have not seen the chastisement of the LORD your God, his greatness, his mighty hand, and his stretched out arm, 3And his miracles, and his acts, which he did in the midst of Egypt unto Pharaoh the king of Egypt, and unto all his land; 4And what he did unto the army of Egypt, unto their horses, and to their chariots; how he made the water of the Red sea to overflow them as they pursued after you, and how the LORD hath destroyed them unto this day; 5And what he did unto you in the wilderness, until ye came into this place; 6And what he did unto Dathan and Abiram, the sons of Eliab, the son of Reuben: how the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their households, and their tents, and all the substance that was in their possession, in the midst of all Israel: 7But your eyes have seen all the great acts of the LORD which he did.

God's Great Blessings
(Joshua 1:1-9)

8Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments which I command you this day, that ye may be strong, and go in and possess the land, whither ye go to possess it; 9And that ye may prolong your days in the land, which the LORD sware unto your fathers to give unto them and to their seed, a land that floweth with milk and honey. 10For the land, whither thou goest in to possess it, is not as the land of Egypt, from whence ye came out, where thou sowedst thy seed, and wateredst it with thy foot, as a garden of herbs: 11But the land, whither ye go to possess it, is a land of hills and valleys, and drinketh water of the rain of heaven: 12A land which the LORD thy God careth for: the eyes of the LORD thy God are always upon it, from the beginning of the year even unto the end of the year.
13And it shall come to pass, if ye shall hearken diligently unto my commandments which I command you this day, to love the LORD your God, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul, 14That I will give you the rain of your land in his due season, the first rain and the latter rain, that thou mayest gather in thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil. 15And I will send grass in thy fields for thy cattle, that thou mayest eat and be full. 16Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them; 17And then the LORD'S wrath be kindled against you, and he shut up the heaven, that there be no rain, and that the land yield not her fruit; and lest ye perish quickly from off the good land which the LORD giveth you.

Remember God's Words
18Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes. 19And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. 20And thou shalt write them upon the door posts of thine house, and upon thy gates: 21That your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers to give them, as the days of heaven upon the earth. 22For if ye shall diligently keep all these commandments which I command you, to do them, to love the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, and to cleave unto him; 23Then will the LORD drive out all these nations from before you, and ye shall possess greater nations and mightier than yourselves. 24Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours: from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river, the river Euphrates, even unto the uttermost sea shall your coast be. 25There shall no man be able to stand before you: for the LORD your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye shall tread upon, as he hath said unto you.
A Blessing and a Curse
26Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse; 27A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day: 28And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.
29And it shall come to pass, when the LORD thy God hath brought thee in unto the land whither thou goest to possess it, that thou shalt put the blessing upon mount Gerizim, and the curse upon mount Ebal. 30Are they not on the other side Jordan, by the way where the sun goeth down, in the land of the Canaanites, which dwell in the champaign over against Gilgal, beside the plains of Moreh? 31For ye shall pass over Jordan to go in to possess the land which the LORD your God giveth you, and ye shall possess it, and dwell therein. 32And ye shall observe to do all the statutes and judgments which I set before you this day.

You keep the Sabbaths and Feasts of God and you love the commandments of God with all your heart and soul, and THEN God will seal your forehead and right hand.

People are either pagan and lawless, or they follow the ways of God and love the laws of God like all those Jews practicing the wrapping of their arms and putting the word of God on their foreheads, you can't just come along and reverse the positions.

You are sealed on Rosh Hashanah with God's promise when you keep God's ways, and ONLY HIS WAYS, you are counted and sealed, and then we see all those gentiles in the outer court WHO ARE NOT COUNTED, WHO ARE NOT SEALED WITH ISRAEL ON ROSH HASHANAH.

YOU ARE TRYING TO REVERSE THE FACTS OF THE LAW, YOU ARE TRYING TO PUT YOURSELF IN THE SHOES OF A JEW WHO KEEPS THE LAWS OF MOSES, LOVING THE LAWS OF MOSES IS WHAT SEALS YOU, NOT LAWLESSNESS, BUT LOVING GOD'S COMMANDMENTS AND KEEPING ONLY HIS SABBATHS AND FEASTS SEAL YOUR FOREHEAD AND RIGHT HAND, AND THIS ISN'T OPINION, IT IS THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF TRADITION FOUNDED IN THE FACTS OF THE LAW AND WHO GOD SAYS IS SEALED, NOT CHRISTIANS, GOD IS NOT CONFUSED ABOUT WHO IS SEALED WITH BABYLON AND WHO IS SEALED WITH JERUSALEM, IT IS OBVIOUS.

ASK any JEW in any generation if what I say isn't A FACT, A BIBLICAL FACT OF THE LAW. Jews know what they worship, they are not confused in how a person becomes sealed in their forehead and right hand, they were practicing this thousands of years before Jesus came.

Old 04-24-2018, 12:09 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,612,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post

Good luck to you.......
Im not sure about the rapture, but I do have to admit, if something of that magnitude happened, where lots of people instantly just vanished off the planet, I guarantee, those left behind would want answers, and I could see our Govts trying anything and everything to calm people down and give them an explanation. I assume alien invasion/ mass abduction will be what they use, its about the only thing that could explain such a mass vanishing, that enough of the population would believe.

Old 04-24-2018, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Im not sure about the rapture, but I do have to admit, if something of that magnitude happened, where lots of people instantly just vanished off the planet, I guarantee, those left behind would want answers, and I could see our Govts trying anything and everything to calm people down and give them an explanation. I assume alien invasion/ mass abduction will be what they use, its about the only thing that could explain such a mass vanishing, that enough of the population would believe.
The rapture theory was invented by Ann McDonald who was a Catholic nun who believed Revelation was speaking of the 7 hills of Rome becoming the seat of Anti-Christ, she had to figure a way that the church was suddenly raptured, and what was left behind was the anti-Christ and his people.

Those scriptures about two men in a bed, one taken and one left behind is showing people falling down dead in their sin, it is a rapture of death, not a rapture of life. Just like Paul says,'' THEN WE WHO ARE LEFT BEHIND AND REMAIN,'' Paul is referring to Zechariah 14 where Zechariah is insinuating the sudden death of Anti-Semitics, and everyone who wasn't already keeping the feast of Tabernacles and who fight against the ways of Jerusalem, DIE, and EVERYONE who is left standing ARE THE RIGHTEOUS.

The disciple asked Jesus,'' WHERE LORD? WHERE ARE THEY TAKEN?''

Jesus PLAINLY tells him, '' Where so ever the DEAD BODY LAYS, it IS THERE that the vultures will come to eat THEIR flesh.

This is the last sacrifice of God where he searches out Jerusalem by candle light and anyone who doesn't have the seal of Rosh Hashanah in their forehead, DIES, and they die on the 6th day, in the 6th month, in the 6th year because they didn't receive God's promised seal in their forehead by keeping the Sabbaths and feasts of God and loving the law.

It is just silly to say any difference, ALL The prophets speak of that day, and it is detailed over and over where people are just slain dead everywhere.

AND THEN, ''WE WHO ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN will be caught up to heaven,'' it is the righteous who remain, not the wicked.

''WE WHO ARE ALIVE,'' this is Paul showing the resurrection where HE WILL BE THERE.

Old 04-24-2018, 02:18 PM

33,251 posts, read 26,470,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The rapture theory was invented by Ann McDonald who was a Catholic nun who believed Revelation was speaking of the 7 hills of Rome becoming the seat of Anti-Christ, she had to figure a way that the church was suddenly raptured, and what was left behind was the anti-Christ and his people.

Those scriptures about two men in a bed, one taken and one left behind is showing people falling down dead in their sin, it is a rapture of death, not a rapture of life. Just like Paul says,'' THEN WE WHO ARE LEFT BEHIND AND REMAIN,'' Paul is referring to Zechariah 14 where Zechariah is insinuating the sudden death of Anti-Semitics, and everyone who wasn't already keeping the feast of Tabernacles and who fight against the ways of Jerusalem, DIE, and EVERYONE who is left standing ARE THE RIGHTEOUS.

The disciple asked Jesus,'' WHERE LORD? WHERE ARE THEY TAKEN?''

Jesus PLAINLY tells him, '' Where so ever the DEAD BODY LAYS, it IS THERE that the vultures will come to eat THEIR flesh.

This is the last sacrifice of God where he searches out Jerusalem by candle light and anyone who doesn't have the seal of Rosh Hashanah in their forehead, DIES, and they die on the 6th day, in the 6th month, in the 6th year because they didn't receive God's promised seal in their forehead by keeping the Sabbaths and feasts of God and loving the law.

It is just silly to say any difference, ALL The prophets speak of that day, and it is detailed over and over where people are just slain dead everywhere.

AND THEN, ''WE WHO ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN will be caught up to heaven,'' it is the righteous who remain, not the wicked.

''WE WHO ARE ALIVE,'' this is Paul showing the resurrection where HE WILL BE THERE.
Oh, good grief. Don't people ever listen? The rapture was not invented by anyone. As I showed in post #60 the rapture is Biblical. And no, Paul is not referring to Zechariah 14 in 1 Thessalonians chapter 4.

Old 04-24-2018, 03:31 PM

11,897 posts, read 3,707,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Lol

The “rapture” is symbolic language to be compared with other symbolic things.... Daniels prophecy was sealed until the time of the end, the time of the end started 2000 years ago ..... Revelation says the time was near

Rev 1:1 The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,
Rev 1:2 who bore witness to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all that he saw.
Rev 1:3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near.

The system of “antichrist” started 2000 years ago and has developed from this

Rev 12:6 and the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, in which she is to be nourished for 1,260 days.

Into this :-

Rev 17:1 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great prostitute who is seated on many waters,
Rev 17:2 with whom the kings of the earth have committed sexual immorality, and with the wine of whose sexual immorality the dwellers on earth have become drunk.”
Rev 17:3 And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness, and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was full of blasphemous names, and it had seven heads and ten horns.
Rev 17:4 The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality.
Rev 17:5 And on her forehead was written a name of mystery: “Babylon the great, mother of prostitutes and of earth's abominations.”
Rev 17:6 And I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. When I saw her, I marveled greatly.

Rev 18:2 And he called out with a mighty voice, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great! She has become a dwelling place for demons, a haunt for every unclean spirit, a haunt for every unclean bird, a haunt for every unclean and detestable beast.
Rev 18:3 For all nations have drunk the wine of the passion of her sexual immorality, and the kings of the earth have committed immorality with her, and the merchants of the earth have grown rich from the power of her luxurious living.”
Rev 18:4 Then I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you take part in her sins, lest you share in her plagues;

Protestants made an effort to come out of her but didn’t succeed, they became trapped by the “world” again

The wrath of God is not against humanity but against “ his people” who are meant to represent him to humanity but misrepresent him and defile “his name” they take the things which give the times, seasons, commandments, and make them into a worship system, the scriptures are written in allegory, symbols, signs, prophetic language etc .... the miraculous things did NOT happen and will not happen. What is flesh IS flesh, and what is spirit IS spirit...... we are not to mix the 2 together.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity