Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2018, 12:12 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,961,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
The "rapture", in my belief, is nothing more than the flesh being left behind.

Two women working in a field... one is taken, one is left behind.
It's the same woman. When the woman dies, her flesh is left behind and her spirit is taken, reunited with her Creator.
I was referring to people who are left behind to face the tribulation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2018, 01:05 PM

8,186 posts, read 6,962,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
I was referring to people who are left behind to face the tribulation.
Hi scgraham, I know that you, and others believe in that (tribulation with believers being raptured) and can understand that view. I just don't believe in that scenario, personally.
peace,
sparrow

edited to add: Hannibal, just saw your post. will read it later tonight. thanks.

Old 04-27-2018, 02:03 PM

88,862 posts, read 85,293,411 times
Quote:

It's the same woman. When the woman dies, her flesh is left behind and her spirit is taken, reunited with her Creator.
Interesting, thanks, .sparrow.

Old 04-27-2018, 02:35 PM

64,020 posts, read 40,319,247 times
Quote:

Insightful interpretation.

Old 04-27-2018, 03:41 PM

23,272 posts, read 10,568,632 times
Quote:
Hi Hannibal, I did not understand that at all. If you feel inclined, could you spell it out a little more for me?

Mainly, "virgins" and "bridegrooms" and "two men in a bed".... I don't understand what these things are symbolizing.
You are born the son of Adam and Eve, but their spirit is fallen and you in fact need a NEW ADAM.

Instead of living as a king in this world, we are to come as servants, and we have to die in a daily Passover lifestyle where you die so that Christ can live inside his bride, that is ,'' IF,'' He is so inclined to become a submissive virgin to her newly betrothed husband.

Becoming the bride of Christ is not just a saying, you are taking on a New Adam, but you first have to overcome the old.

Wives and Husbands ~ Ephesians
…31“For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.” 32This mystery is profound, but I am speaking about Christ and the church. 33Nevertheless, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.…

You don't just claim to be the bride of Christ, and being a bride of Christ is not the point, the point is that you will become a submissive virgin that a seed is planted inside of you so that you can study and study until Christ can finally be formed inside of you as a New creature.

The point is not to be a bride, but to be a virgin who has by some great miracle become pregnant with the seed of Christ and that son must be raised on the milk of the word until they FINALLY MATURE that Christ is FINALLY formed in them as a NEW SON. There are brides without number, but not all brides will become a submissive virgin to the will of her newly betrothed.

The Return of the Son of Man ~ Matthew 24 { The children of light know the times and seasons, they know Yom Hakeseh / The Hidden day}
(Mark 13:24-27; Luke 21:25-28) Christ cannot catch the children of light as a thief because they know the 7 feast days of Christ

26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.{ Messiah comes to the hidden inner man of the east, ''Judah,'' and when Messiah comes, his coming is so brilliants that it's light is seen all the way through the outer man of the west/EPHRAIM}

When the son of man returns, IT IS INSIDE HIS BRIDE.

Be Ready at Any Hour
(Genesis 6:1-7; Mark 13:32-37; Luke 12:35-48)

36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
45Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

46Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 47Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods. 48But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; 49And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; 50The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, 51And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 24 is telling us all about the fall holy days and where TWO WOMEN ARE DIVIDED WHERE TWO MEN ARE DIVIDED, BECAUSE BOTH WERE EVIL.

If you are not a faithful servant and you don't even know the comings and goings of your master, it is because you don't know the comings and goings of the temple, and you don't know the times and the seasons because children of darkness do not know the times and seasons of God.

If you are a good servant who knows the comings and goings of his own master, he comes to bless you.

BUT IF YOU ARE THAT UNFAITHFUL SERVANT WHO DOES NOT KNOW THE COMINGS AND GOINGS OF THE TEMPLE THAT HE CAN RAISE THE CHILDREN OF GOD IN, THAT WICKED SERVANT WILL BE CUT IN HALF.

Only IF you are a bad servant who wont learn the comings and goings of the temple, will he CUT YOU IN HALF.

You are looking at the Bridegroom coming to his bride and he finds two men in a spiritual homosexual marriage, THEY ARE CUT IN HALF.

You are betrothed to Christ, and if Christ comes and finds two men there, it means that you would not become a submissive virgin, and he comes and finds two women in a marriage of flesh and spirit, THEY ARE CUT IN HALF.

The true bride of Christ CANNOT BE CUT IN HALF, they are not going to be cut in half and then appointed their lot amongst the Gentiles in the outer court of sinners where they weep and gnash their teeth.

The righteous bride of Christ is not going to have her waters divided that her sin is exposed as she lay their naked.

Christ CAN NOT CATCH the true bride as a thief who will come to all Gentile and he shall break into their houses and take them as a thief and there will be no place to hide.

Paul taught his people the times and the seasons and he told them because they knew the times and seasons, Christ could not come on them like a thief as he comes to the rest of the world, they were children of light who knew the comings and the goings of their own master in his own temple.

The wicked servant does not know the times and seasons and so Christ comes and divides them, he cuts them in half, and it looks like to me that they are still saved, they just don't have a child at that point, and all they are, are brides who never raised a son to maturity.

WOE are those with children and weaning children when Rosh Hashanah comes to a person.

If you are not a submissive virgin to the will of your betrothed in knowing all the appointed days of the bride and the groom, them Messiah will come to you as a thief and cut you in half, and this is the last sacrifice to the birds.

The children of Israel ARE NOT cut in half, they are sealed IN THEIR FOREHEADS AND THEIR RIGHT HANDS FOR KEEPING THE FEASTS OF MESSIAH, THEIR NAMES ARE WRITTEN IN THE LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE, AND THEY ARE PROTECTED FROM THE JUDGMENT OF GOD WHERE HE WILL CUT ALL THE GENTILES IN HALF.

If you are amongst those who are cut in half, it means that you were not of Israel, it means that you didn't know the Sabbaths and holy days of God with his 7 feasts that are appointed FOR THE BRIDE. People will all come saying,'' Open the door to me also, but the many will never enter into the bridal chamber to consummate the marriage.

What happens after the great division where Gentiles are cut in half?

IT IS ONLY THEN, that the kingdom of heaven becomes as ten virgins who are the legal congregation of believers in Christ, it is ONLY AFTER the wicked servant is cut in half that the kingdom becomes as that legal congregation.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-27-2018 at 03:59 PM..

Old 04-27-2018, 05:25 PM

64,020 posts, read 40,319,247 times
Quote:
Hi Hannibal, I did not understand that at all. If you feel inclined, could you spell it out a little more for me?
Actually, no he can't, sparrow. I have tried for years without success to comprehend the bafflegab that Hannibal and Pinacled spout. Good luck.

Old 04-27-2018, 07:10 PM

23,272 posts, read 10,568,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Actually, no he can't, sparrow. I have tried for years without success to comprehend the bafflegab that Hannibal and Pinacled spout. Good luck.
People can't read and understand the parables of Jesus or the book of Revelation either, it wasn't meant for all people to understand.

The Purpose of Jesus' Parables
…12Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. 13This is why I speak to them in parables: ‘Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.’ 14In them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled: ‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.…

The witness against a person is whether they love and know the law or they don't. If you don't know the history of the Two kingdoms and you don't know the comings and goings of the Temple, it is all hidden from you.

It isn't meant for everyone to understand.

Ephraim

What does the name Ephraim mean?

Every single name a person reads, he should understand what those names mean or he will be clueless. You can't relay the meaning of the bible to anyone because there is simply too much information, there is a language that has to be learned before you can understand parables.

Old 04-28-2018, 12:41 PM

8,186 posts, read 6,962,948 times
Hannibal, I've read your posts. I am not being disrespectful when I say this, so please do not take it in that manner. It's just what jumped into my heart after reading all of it. I know you will most likely disagree with my viewpoint, but that's ok. We're two completely different people on two different paths.

Here is my viewpoint from my path:

God is not the author of confusion.
The good news is so simple, even a child can understand.
Romans 13:10 Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

The true message of Jesus is LOVE. Period. All-encompassing, excluding no-one, and wanting LOVE to spread over the land. Jesus came to do away with religiousness, numbers, dates, rituals, priests, feasts and messages for a privileged few to understand. He came to show us the TRUE nature of our Creator, which is LOVE.

We're not supposed to squirrel it away or put burdens on others (i.e. Here, decipher this ridiculously difficult, confusing message! And if you cannot, then your ears were not meant to hear, in other words.... you are not one of the privileged few. Pity.) 8 Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.

We're supposed to make it simple, easy to understand.
How do we do that.

Again, from the verse I quoted earlier:

10 Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

Just, go and LOVE.

That's it. Show other people the Creator by loving them.
1 Corinthians 13.

Sometimes it's easy.
Other times it is difficult.
Every life is different.
Some struggle more than others to let the light shine through. It's the struggle, though... it's the journey. It's our lives... it's the contrast. Some stay in the light very easily. Just depends on who you are, what you have had to go through, and how you were able to handle those things. Sometimes darkness keeps a foot in the door to your heart no matter how much you try to shut it out. It is what it is. We're all different, and no man can judge another man.

Only God can judge us, because only God knows us down to our very molecules. And by "judge", I mean, God knows why we are the way we are, and only HE knows how to truly fix and heal us.

God loves us all. And one day, everything will be full of light. Every tear shall be wiped away. That is the good news. God is on our side. Now and forever. Each of us. Our paths may be different, but they are all leading to one place: HOME. We'll all get there in our own unique way.

peace...

Old 04-28-2018, 01:02 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,830,789 times
Quote:
Hannibal, I've read your posts. I am not being disrespectful when I say this, so please do not take it in that manner. It's just what jumped into my heart after reading all of it. I know you will most likely disagree with my viewpoint, but that's ok. We're two completely different people on two different paths.

Here is my viewpoint from my path:

God is not the author of confusion.
The good news is so simple, even a child can understand.
Romans 13:10 Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

The true message of Jesus is LOVE. Period. All-encompassing, excluding no-one, and wanting LOVE to spread over the land. Jesus came to do away with religiousness, numbers, dates, rituals, priests, feasts and messages for a privileged few to understand. He came to show us the TRUE nature of our Creator, which is LOVE.

We're not supposed to squirrel it away or put burdens on others (i.e. Here, decipher this ridiculously difficult, confusing message! And if you cannot, then your ears were not meant to hear, in other words.... you are not one of the privileged few. Pity.) 8 Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.

We're supposed to make it simple, easy to understand.
How do we do that.

Again, from the verse I quoted earlier:

10 Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

Just, go and LOVE.

That's it. Show other people the Creator by loving them.
1 Corinthians 13.

Sometimes it's easy.
Other times it is difficult.
Every life is different.
Some struggle more than others to let the light shine through. It's the struggle, though... it's the journey. It's our lives... it's the contrast. Some stay in the light very easily. Just depends on who you are, what you have had to go through, and how you were able to handle those things. Sometimes darkness keeps a foot in the door to your heart no matter how much you try to shut it out. It is what it is. We're all different, and no man can judge another man.

Only God can judge us, because only God knows us down to our very molecules. And by "judge", I mean, God knows why we are the way we are, and only HE knows how to truly fix and heal us.

God loves us all. And one day, everything will be full of light. Every tear shall be wiped away. That is the good news. God is on our side. Now and forever. Each of us. Our paths may be different, but they are all leading to one place: HOME. We'll all get there in our own unique way.

peace...
Amen, Amen

so simple indeed.
The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children.

Old 04-28-2018, 01:06 PM

21,087 posts, read 29,307,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Amen, Amen

so simple indeed.
The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children.
And yet I have the Spirit who testifies that I too am god's child, yet the organized church denies my testimony?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity