Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2018, 11:29 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,820,890 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Sound familiar?

Daniel 7
4And the ten horns{Christianity under the house of Israel} out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. 25And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Those Ten horns are referring to the Gentile of the lost ten tribes and Christianity just happens to be under these ten tribes claiming to be in the religion of God, people who seek to change the times and the seasons and the laws of God so that the children of Israel do not know the days of their visitation.

That, '' Time and times and the dividing of times is the first half of a 7 year walk where a person has to begin his walk of 42 months in Ephraim{Ten lost tribes of flesh/Gentiles}.

Then that person comes up to the middle of his week as he goes all the way to death of being a Gentile.

The reason Christians don't know these things is because Anti-Christ has come and changed the times and the seasons and the laws so that the children of Israel do not know their days of visitation, and then they sit in their own temple speaking against the MOST HIGH, and his laws as if they were Gods themselves and their word above the word of God, and they seek to wear out the saints of the most high who love the commandments of God. Speaking against everything called of God or that is worshipped, that is what the man of sin does, he speaks against the most high and wears out the saints of the most high who love and keep his commandments.

That is what Anti-Christ does.

Sound Familiar?
one of Jesus’ companions reached for his sword, drew it out and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear.

can you imagine being the poor man who was sent to arrest Yeshua that fatefull day?
even as trained as he was,
before he could even react, his ear was cut off..
poor guy probably presumed Yeshua was surrounded by timid servants..
Even so, i can picture the poor mans facial reaction..after realizing what had just happened..and took place after.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2018, 12:01 PM

23,228 posts, read 10,513,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
one of Jesus’ companions reached for his sword, drew it out and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear.

can you imagine being the poor man who was sent to arrest Yeshua that fatefull day?
even as trained as he was,
before he could even react, his ear was cut off..
poor guy probably presumed Yeshua was surrounded by timid servants..
Even so, i can picture the poor mans facial reaction..after realizing what had just happened..and took place after.
There is a lot being said about that ear being cut off, the ear is a very symbolic thing, and most people could imagine this because it is what is used to HEAR the word of God.

''THOSE WHO HAVE EARS, Let them hear what the spirit says.''

Release of Hebrew Servants
…16"It shall come about if he says to you, 'I will not go out from you,' because he loves you and your household, since he fares well with you; 17then you shall take an awl and pierce it through his ear into the door, and he shall be your servant forever. Also you shall do likewise to your maidservant.

The Egyptians HAD to give up their earrings as a part of a covenant, Israel was under a covenant with Egypt but they were never offered their freedom, OR THEIR EARRINGS, and so God devised it where each one would have an earring that now symbolized the covenant of God, and the voice of God in their ears, but then they took those earrings,'' THE VOICE OF THE MASTER,'' and they actually made another God with those earrings when they committed adultery and made a golden calf of paganism.

Exodus 21:6
then his master shall bring him to God, then he shall bring him to the door or the doorpost. And his master shall pierce his ear with an awl; and he shall serve him permanently.

Cleansing the Leper
…16the priest shall then dip his right-hand finger into the oil that is in his left palm, and with his finger sprinkle some of the oil seven times before the LORD. 17"Of the remaining oil which is in his palm, the priest shall put some on the rightearlobe of the one to be cleansed, and on the thumb of his right hand, and on the big toe of his right foot, on the blood of the guilt offering;

Exodus 29:20
"You shall slaughter the ram, and take some of its blood and put it on the lobe of Aaron's right ear and on the lobes of his sons' right ears and on the thumbs of their right hands and on the big toes of their right feet, and sprinkle the rest of the blood around on the altar.

''THOSE WHO HAVE EARS.''

Being that Christ healed his ear was a really good omen.

Old 05-01-2018, 06:06 AM

6,366 posts, read 2,928,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I was talking about this with my dad the other day and the more I thought about it and looked at what the bible says about the AC in general, It actually should be very easy to identify him when he comes unto the global stage...

The bible says he will be well liked and do many good things, and even appearing to have solved the worlds problems very quickly and easily, but it also says he will perform supernatural acts, such as calling fire down from the sky.

Its 2018 right now, we have the internet, Youtube, FB, etc, Ive never ever seen anyone in the entire world doing something like this, and I have to imagine the first time ANY person does, it will be instant news the world over pretty quick, so the first person who has supernatural abilities, is most likely going to be the AC, especially if he meets all the other descriptions...right?

The only exception I can think of that possibly throw a wrench into this, would be if there are numerous people at the same time, all having supernatural abilities and performing them for crowds of people, tv cameras, etc. It would be difficult then to pick out who is the real deal, but that seems unlikely there would ever be a time when numerous people with abilities like this, are on the global stage, all at the same time.

Can anyone dispute this or show how I may be wrong? Looking back thru history I cannot think of a single person that has EVER had supernatural abilities, if anyone can name one or two, Id like to know them.

The antichrist is NOT a man--Rev 13 says--a 7 headed beast with 10 horns. The image of the beast will be made to look good and loving to the mortal heart--like this-2Corinthians 11:12-15--I believe it is=PEACE and SECURITY will be that image. Because the bible states--whenever they are saying--peace and security--SUDDEN destruction will be upon them. And they have begun saying it--It did not say that actual peace and security will be present on this earth.
Trump was at the UN not long ago--He told all mortals--stand for your country--leading to this-Rev 16--every kingdom on earth will be mislead to stand in opposition to Gods king for patriotism to their flag( graven image)-- not because it looks evil to the mortal heart, but will be made to look good to the mortal heart when the 3 inspired expressions hit mortals in the heart.

Old 05-01-2018, 10:25 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,651,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
The antichrist is NOT a man--Rev 13 says--a 7 headed beast with 10 horns. The image of the beast will be made to look good and loving to the mortal heart--like this-2Corinthians 11:12-15--I believe it is=PEACE and SECURITY will be that image. Because the bible states--whenever they are saying--peace and security--SUDDEN destruction will be upon them. And they have begun saying it--It did not say that actual peace and security will be present on this earth.
Trump was at the UN not long ago--He told all mortals--stand for your country--leading to this-Rev 16--every kingdom on earth will be mislead to stand in opposition to Gods king for patriotism to their flag( graven image)-- not because it looks evil to the mortal heart, but will be made to look good to the mortal heart when the 3 inspired expressions hit mortals in the heart.
Well, I would agree that whenever the powers that be, tell us everything is OK or is fine, that is really the time to start running for the hills.

Old 05-01-2018, 03:31 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,928,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Well, I would agree that whenever the powers that be, tell us everything is OK or is fine, that is really the time to start running for the hills.

The tribulation is as the locking of the door to the ark. One cannot hide anywhere from God. One needs listen to Jesus now by learning and applying every utterance from God= Gods will-Matt 7:21--They need be taught by the teachers Jesus appointed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity