Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2018, 10:59 AM

11,916 posts, read 3,742,589 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose2Luv View Post
Dear Miss Hepburn: Never ever underestimate the depths of Jerwade.

"I used to debate these issues in times past, but have given that up for the most part. And have settled for that of "fortune" cookies or a commentary.

I have no intentions of getting up off the bench for every new kid on the block. My only desire is for people to open-up their hearts and minds to the possibility that we have erred in our attempts to understand everything there is, including that of a creator (God) and we have merely made the Spirit of life conform to our particular image.

There are things that go well beyond what we can imagine or perceive. But I do believe that love will never fail, if we put that first and foremost in our lives.

Although, there are many who have expectations that they must receive (a reward), if they are to give of themselves. And those that don't will be eternally damned, which is just asinine. Religion doesn't build unity, it causes separation and division with this "us" and "them" mentality. There is no one less or greater than anyone else. But when you deal with extreme fundamentalists, they believe they are the cats meow, and they will never listen to reason - as they have been indoctrinated to believe they are right and everyone else is wrong."
Very true rose, what I see is that God is not saving individuals to heaven he is setting up his kingdom on earth. That plan is about gathering a people from the nations.

Old 11-23-2018, 11:04 AM

63,961 posts, read 40,245,624 times
Quote:
Dear Miss Hepburn: Never ever underestimate the depths of Jerwade.

"I used to debate these issues in times past, but have given that up for the most part. And have settled for that of "fortune" cookies or a commentary.

I have no intentions of getting up off the bench for every new kid on the block. My only desire is for people to open-up their hearts and minds to the possibility that we have erred in our attempts to understand everything there is, including that of a creator (God) and we have merely made the Spirit of life conform to our particular image.

There are things that go well beyond what we can imagine or perceive. But I do believe that love will never fail, if we put that first and foremost in our lives.

Although, there are many who have expectations that they must receive (a reward), if they are to give of themselves. And those that don't will be eternally damned, which is just asinine. Religion doesn't build unity, it causes separation and division with this "us" and "them" mentality. There is no one less or greater than anyone else. But when you deal with extreme fundamentalists, they believe they are the cats meow, and they will never listen to reason - as they have been indoctrinated to believe they are right and everyone else is wrong."

Old 11-23-2018, 11:48 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,447,890 times
Quote:
My only desire is for people to open-up their hearts and minds to the possibility
that we have erred in our attempts to understand everything there is,
including that of a creator (God) and
we have merely made the Spirit of life conform to our particular image.
Thanks, Rose
Btw, my particular image of this Spirit, God is that this Being/Spirit is within everything imaginable,
every atom that makes up every cell 7 miles beneath the ocean and
the dust particles in Russia seen floating in the beam of light through the window.
Nowhere is this Being not.
There's no Being punishing or doing much of anything people think..except feeeeeling....
this One Spirit is nothing if not feeeeeling everything.

Ha, Krishna said... In every thought perceive Me.
Well, yeah....lol, cuz there isn't anything else.

Old 11-23-2018, 11:57 AM

14 posts, read 5,048 times
As a real Prophet of God I assure you that Bible is full of Hipocracy I am indeed the prophet he has Chosen to reveal these things. Just as people speak out against the holy books about things that do not exist in it. So do people sing praises of it that it does not deserve.

These books are the mark of the beast taken in hand and Read to forehead and thought holy. Those who do not think it is holy are sealed with God even though they would not have the experience they need yet to know he is real. Those who think it is holy are marked in the beast. They must be taught why it is not holy to beat the mark of the beast.

If death and hell were the answer to peace. Than that ole devil and his kind would already be dead. They have slaughtered nearly 100 worlds this size worth of people since they cursed mankind. God is real Death is not his way.

Neither is the hipocracy you find in holy books and religions!

All religion has fallen to the beast and hence the term the masses fall! Jesus is the perfect discription to the false messiah. He empowered evil spirits as holy! he empowered a law that is not holy as holy! he got so wrapped up in self purpose he never seen forgiveness was already given by the word to Noah.

Old 11-23-2018, 12:02 PM

17,164 posts, read 11,424,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophet Tom View Post
As a real Prophet of God I assure you that Bible is full of Hipocracy I am indeed the prophet he has Chosen to reveal these things. Just as people speak out against the holy books about things that do not exist in it. So do people sing praises of it that it does not deserve.

These books are the mark of the beast taken in hand and Read to forehead and thought holy. Those who do not think it is holy are sealed with God even though they would not have the experience they need yet to know he is real. Those who think it is holy are marked in the beast. They must be taught why it is not holy to beat the mark of the beast.

If death and hell were the answer to peace. Than that ole devil and his kind would already be dead. They have slaughtered nearly 100 worlds this size worth of people since they cursed mankind. God is real Death is not his way.

All religion has fallen to the beast and hence the term the masses fall! Jesus is the perfect discription to the false messiah. He empowered evil spirits as holy! he empowered a law that is not holy as holy! he got so wrapped up in self purpose he never seen forgiveness was already given by the word to Noah.
What does the word "holy" mean to you Tom?

Old 11-23-2018, 12:06 PM

88,749 posts, read 85,121,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophet Tom View Post

Well, you'd better talk to HeWillCome2040, because apparently he is under the impression that HE is the true prophet of God.

Old 11-23-2018, 12:12 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,249,356 times
What does it profit a man to proclaim himself a prophet?

I suppose it helps an insecure, unimportant person feel like a somebody. I hope Prophet Tom has a soft landing when he inevitably encounters reality.

Old 11-23-2018, 12:19 PM

6,222 posts, read 4,022,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Well, you'd better talk to HeWillCome2040, because apparently he is under the impression that HE is the true prophet of God.
Does that mean it's not determined by whoever posses the conch shell?

Old 11-23-2018, 12:32 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,447,890 times
Prophet Tom, Hi, howareya?
I was wondering if you might like to start your own thread on this stuff?
Maybe I am outta line....seems to be a particular area that would be better
if it was spoken on your own thread...with an appropriate topic...with my blessings and respect.
You could tell everyone about the Mark of the Beast over there?
Thanks...this is common for newbies...they have a lot to say...I understand....please take no offense at all.

Old 11-23-2018, 06:56 PM

1,183 posts, read 539,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
No, it came from my own heart and knowledge. I don't discuss religion anywhere else on the Internet, so there would be nothing to parrot.

Even above, you just can't get out of the whole prison of "God through his Word said.." thinking. There is a saying, "You can't try to escape from a dungeon if you don't realize you are in one." Just hoping you'll think and that one day your eyes will open.

The division between your group and my group is large and nothing would ever bridge the impasse. My group believes in the Word of God. We do not willfully ignore Truth because it is uncomfortable or doesn’t fit modern day morales.

I have to say that this opposing collection of individuals are one of the most dishonest and mentally unstable that I have ever come across. I honestly think that the lie and deception is buried so deep that they can longer discern what is true was versus what is fiction or madeup. That is why this collective sound so shallow, false, and childlike in their fairy tale thinking.

No, I will not follow crazy people. I follow the Lord.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity