Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 12:05 AM

4,309 posts, read 6,450,255 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyewrist View Post
Squirrely got a girlfriend, Squirrely got a girlfriend... taken those nuts and seeds to his girl
Got a picture of Squirrely you wanna share? (and his girlfriend...)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2009, 01:16 PM

373 posts, read 257,198 times
I am still alive, I am healthy, strong and have a great family( the love of a good man and fantastic children). For these, I am greatful.

Old 07-30-2009, 11:29 PM

142 posts, read 280,152 times
Is fear good? As in fear God? The second coworker that was being trouble, lying and stealing, has been out for two weeks. Today she called the store and said she has MS and can't use her right arm at all. I wanted her to go away. And I've prayed God handle this situation. The timing scares me. I was once trouble in my own way and God sent people to show me how to accept Him. I've been praying that she gets straight with God. But I been praying a spot opens up here. And now it looks like one has. A childlike part of me wonders if God wreaks vengence in modern day times. And causes me to fear crossing Him.

Old 07-31-2009, 08:56 AM

852 posts, read 1,367,166 times
God brought me a friend...a friend that I would have never expected. God reminded me that we are ALL his children...no matter if some believe in Him, Allah, Budda, or whatever.

Old 07-31-2009, 09:30 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,032,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyewrist View Post
Squirrely got a girlfriend, Squirrely got a girlfriend... taken those nuts and seeds to his girl
Squirrley is a girl and she's really been hammering down the nuts this past two weeks! I believe she's gonna be a momma in the next month or so!! She has a cute little pudge tummy now!

She now has figured out how to pull the screen open and just come on in the house if I don't see her right away! She is just awesome!

Old 07-31-2009, 12:03 PM

37,340 posts, read 28,358,215 times
He's magnified in my mind the Grace He as for all mankind . That those fields that are white unto harvest are going to be harvested by laborers who truelly understand the grace and love of God and how it can impact the heart of man in drawing him back to God.

The church is looking for a second coming i am looking for the manifestation of God's grace through the son's of God.

Old 07-31-2009, 06:02 PM

4,323 posts, read 6,032,187 times
We have water!! Long story but we've been out since last weekend and they got it all fixed today. Finally!!! Yea for plummers!

Old 08-01-2009, 02:09 AM

455 posts, read 1,019,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *sherry* View Post
I rarely make new threads lately...but this thought crossed my mind this morning...What has God done today?

This morning I woke up...This morning my daughters fought like cats and dogs...this morning I was stuck in traffic in this small town because of road construction.... this morning an older gentlemen cussed me out because I didn't have his jeans yet...this morning my vacuum cleaner sucked up the quarter I dropped on the floor....this morning two people called in sick...so now I have to work my hiney off and then this morning God send me a mother and 3 children who had no place to live as the father/dad was/is extremely sick and had to be hospitalized at which time the hospital took every penny they had to even start treatment...God allowed me to feed them and help find a way to give them a place to live...and I again was allowed to feel the love...and it's only 10:30 a.m.!
Bring it on God...I am ready now.
We feel like our lives are in so much turmoil until something happens that makes you realize that these small things are so petty.
Thank you God for "waking" me today. and allowing me just a moment to share this wonderful day with others.
So what did God do in your life today?
Awesome! I love taking time and smelling the roses.

What did God do for me today? Well, let's see:

God made the alarm clock ring.
God made the weather nice today.
God found 3 more investors to buy into my Ponzi scheme.
God made my car turn on.
God made it so when I flick the power switch on my wall that a light will turn on.
God made my Internet run really fast today so I could stream HD videos on YouTube.

Old 08-04-2009, 02:32 PM

508 posts, read 1,109,058 times
Wow - I love this thread!

God has been a blessing in my life, giving me strength to carry on as I am in the process to relocate. I also was given a new opportunity to apply for a job yesterday. My family is healthy and we have all we need! God bless you all

Old 08-05-2009, 01:11 PM

240 posts, read 437,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *sherry* View Post
i rarely make new threads lately...but this thought crossed my mind this morning...what has god done today?

This morning i woke up...this morning my daughters fought like cats and dogs...this morning i was stuck in traffic in this small town because of road construction.... This morning an older gentlemen cussed me out because i didn't have his jeans yet...this morning my vacuum cleaner sucked up the quarter i dropped on the floor....this morning two people called in sick...so now i have to work my hiney off and then this morning god send me a mother and 3 children who had no place to live as the father/dad was/is extremely sick and had to be hospitalized at which time the hospital took every penny they had to even start treatment...god allowed me to feed them and help find a way to give them a place to live...and i again was allowed to feel the love...and it's only 10:30 a.m.!
Bring it on god...i am ready now.
We feel like our lives are in so much turmoil until something happens that makes you realize that these small things are so petty.
Thank you god for "waking" me today. And allowing me just a moment to share this wonderful day with others.
So what did god do in your life today?

this morning god woke me up in my right mind and blessed me with such a beautiful day that he personally created.as i walked into my patient room he gave me a patient who needed to hear about his love,grace and mercy.he allowed me to be a servant for him to be a witness of his love.that makes me feel worth getting up this morning is that he allowed me tio help another suicidal person whose soul could have been in hell
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity