Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which comes out on top
Atlanta 37 43.53%
Charlotte+ Minny 48 56.47%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2022, 03:56 PM

9,818 posts, read 7,921,318 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-town View Post
You should have then been the one yo say "crime" is not in the OP list of criteria.....

You responded to ME in a QUOTE with my ID intact. You used other snippets of quotes with NO ID referenced or means to go back to the full post. When we reply to multiple post YOUR WAY. Basically, it is open in all you posted.

I read I reply. I see crime referenced again and think that it is not in the criteria and double-check the criteria in this thread's first OP post and see it is not listed. I merely say so.

I do not think the OP wants Atlanta crime commented on for Atlanta as someone from Atlanta also ....do you really want it referenced as if a positive vs these other cities? Go ahead and post crime stats then..... just realize there is more to crime than homicides also.

Perhaps we really have nothing new to post in reality. Just bark at each other....

I gave my winner as" Minny and Paul + Miss Charlotte" .... and some whys previously. Some criteria Atlanta metro did actually win. Just the 2-metro in reality... 3-city mash-up was enough for me to claim who I voted for.
So in other words, you still don't 'get it.' All that matters to you is the word 'Atlanta' is involved, and you just basically go off the rails.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2022, 04:08 PM

4 posts, read 1,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShenardL View Post
Gwinnett County with a population of close to 1 million is around 25% white 25% black 25% hispanic/latino 25% Asian. One of the most diverse counties. When I moved to Atlanta in the 90s as a young boy, Gwinnett county was over 90% white.
Gwinnett is 32% White and 13% Asian though?

Old 04-16-2022, 12:25 AM

48 posts, read 24,057 times
minneapolis is more diverse compared to charlotte and atl
but atl>charlotte+minneapolis
theres more to do in atl than charlotte and minneapolis
i visited charlotte a few times, that place family oriented pretty much
minneapolis i visited a few times but thats when i was a kid i cant remember too much so i cant speak too much for it
but yea, atl got alot u can do, good suburbs, good downtown, good nightlife,etc.

Last edited by JMT; 04-16-2022 at 06:22 AM.. Reason: language

Old 04-16-2022, 07:12 AM

5,616 posts, read 8,645,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodakb View Post
minneapolis i visited a few times but thats when i was a kid i cant remember too much so i cant speak too much for it
but yea, atl got alot u can do, good suburbs, good downtown, good nightlife,etc.
More diverse than Atlanta?? Lol um no way.

Old 04-16-2022, 11:02 AM

yes way they got somalis asians more hispanics u aint done ur research, plus atl like 50% white and black, the hispanics be there but not alot, and most prob be in college park or the suburbs

Old 04-16-2022, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbus1984 View Post
plus the twin cities got hella africans up there too, i forgot to say that, dont think its all white people up there

Old 04-16-2022, 01:14 PM

9,679 posts, read 9,380,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodakb View Post
No way Minneapolis is more diverse than Atlanta. Not now, not nan, not never.

Old 04-16-2022, 02:36 PM

718 posts, read 492,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbus1984 View Post
Or Charlotte.....Charlotte is a minority majority city and there is PLENTY of nightlife and stuff to do for singles. I swear for a city of nearly 3 million people, Charlotte is treated like the worse red-headed step child on city data...

Last edited by QC Dreaming 2; 04-16-2022 at 02:48 PM..

Old 04-16-2022, 10:32 PM

4,209 posts, read 4,742,373 times
Here are the metro demographics of Atlanta, Charlotte, and Minneapolis.

Old 04-16-2022, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonta4 View Post
Here are the metro demographics of Atlanta, Charlotte, and Minneapolis.
i aint talking about metros, im talking about city wise i aint know the whole metro was atl
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City