Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2009, 11:16 PM

37,157 posts, read 39,441,390 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityGuy View Post
Im sorry do you want me to post a lot more?

Central Park is just better.
Well, you've been more agreeable before about trying to cut down on the massive picture posts. I offered to show you how to use thumbnails before.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2009, 11:16 PM

1,107 posts, read 3,022,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngchampion View Post
i think people know what each park looks like, get that through your monkey ass mind. people also know what the most famous bridges in the country look like, so stop doing it in the other thread
I can't share pictures? Who are you to insult me? Im pretty sure there are people who don't as well.

Old 08-26-2009, 11:20 PM

4,515 posts, read 9,704,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngchampion View Post
i think people know what each park looks like, get that through your monkey ass mind. people also know what the most famous bridges in the country look like, so stop doing it in the other thread
HAHA looks like someone vexed

Old 08-26-2009, 11:24 PM

36,660 posts, read 67,557,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trustfundhipster
I don't understand your language
Apparently you do understand the word 'budget'. LOL

Old 08-26-2009, 11:26 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,533,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishimm View Post
I seriously doubt that, otherwise you wouldnt be saying theyre not in the same league. Golden Gate park is huge and offers tons to do from museums to nature walks to concerts to hippie drum circles to animals, to coastal ecosystems...everything from carefully manicured areas to wild untouched sections.

I could see favoring Central Park, but its ridiculous to say theyre not in the same league.
That is amusing...LOL.

Old 08-26-2009, 11:31 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,533,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Inquirer View Post
Looks who's talking the San Francisco freak who thinks GG park is better please. I had a few up sides, but whatever. I don't see you complaining about every other person that over boost this website with their rancid biases of their own respective hometowns. Oh don't let the door hit you on the way out *jerk*
Thanks...I enjoyed that! SMACK!

Old 08-26-2009, 11:49 PM

1,990 posts, read 7,635,617 times
Wassup, with all the "Bay Area vs. NYC" threads?

Old 08-26-2009, 11:53 PM

11,326 posts, read 20,340,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkCity0416 View Post
Wassup, with all the "Bay Area vs. NYC" threads?
I know right, it's getting tired.

Old 08-27-2009, 01:48 AM

2,957 posts, read 6,477,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Inquirer View Post
Looks who's talking the San Francisco freak who thinks GG park is better please. I had a few up sides, but whatever. I don't see you complaining about every other person that over boost this website with their rancid biases of their own respective hometowns. Oh don't let the door hit you on the way out *jerk*
That's b/c every other person that "over boost this website with their rancid biases of their own respective hometowns" (whatever that means lol) didn't piggyback off their hipster gf's weak attack and throw in a "burned" comment that was totally unnecessary, *jerk* .

I've left you and your retarded comments alone in the past and just let you make a fool of yourself on your own, and you never provoked me before. But now all of a sudden I read your declaration of arousal by NYC after confessing to hating it before for no good reason other than jealousy (which was pathetic btw, why would you hate NYC for that??), and then the next time I see you your trying to sidebust in an exchange that was over your head. So try minding your own business next time, reject.

Old 08-27-2009, 01:50 AM

2,957 posts, read 6,477,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trustfundhipster View Post
Read this slowly:

blaaaaaah blaaaaaaah blaaaaaaaaah
Why would I bother to read what you've written if you didn't read what I wrote. Its not like I'm interested in any of your nonsense to begin with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City