Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 07:18 PM

1,712 posts, read 3,105,847 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRON350 View Post
I can get 100 guys from Alphonse and Hudson and they will terrorize any NYC neighborhood. Your NYC gangbangers will be sharting in their pants on North St at 2AM.

Those are pretty hardcore areas, but that area of NYC is pretty hardcore as well

How bad are Conkey and Clifford still, as well as the side streets like Radio, Morrill, Lill etc?

When I used to live up there (up until 6 yrs ago) many boarded up houses and a warzone around there
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2009, 07:19 PM

11,326 posts, read 20,348,688 times
Quote:
I can get 100 guys from Alphonse and Hudson and they will terrorize any NYC neighborhood. Your NYC gangbangers will be sharting in their pants on North St at 2AM.
What???

Are you one of those being terrorized in your own home?

Oh please with that I could get 100 guys crap, you won't do ****, they won't do ****, don't play with me.

I don't condone violence so please don't bring this out of me.

Old 10-07-2009, 07:21 PM

16 posts, read 16,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous92 View Post
What???

Are you one of those being terrorized in your own home?

Oh please with that I could get 100 guys crap, you won't do ****, they won't do ****, don't play with me.

You talk tough now, but I guarantee you if I took you to some of these Rochester hoods your pants would be full of diaper gravy and you would be begging me to take you back to mommys house.

Old 10-07-2009, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by machiavelli1 View Post
Those are pretty hardcore areas, but that area of NYC is pretty hardcore as well

How bad are Conkey and Clifford still, as well as the side streets like Radio, Morrill, Lill etc?

When I used to live up there (up until 6 yrs ago) many boarded up houses and a warzone around there

Rochester murders are on A&E Crime360 every week.

Old 10-07-2009, 07:23 PM

Quote:
You talk tough now, but I guarantee you if I took you to some of these Rochester hoods your pants would be full of diaper gravy and you would be begging me to take you back to mommys house.
I'm not talking tough, and I've been to plenty rough places, I've seen dead bodies.

You're the one talking smack, I'm not a violent person but I don't have a problem doing somebody dirty if they mess with me first.

Old 10-07-2009, 07:27 PM

Quote:
I'm not talking tough, and I've been to plenty rough places, I've seen dead bodies.

You're the one talking smack, I'm not a violent person but I don't have a problem doing somebody dirty if they mess with me first.

You can always tell when a NYC drug dealer comes here and tries to start up, its a Rochester tradition in the ghetto to duct tape the the head of the NYC dealer and leave him in a public place after hes beaten, burnt and shot to death.

They dont ever try to come up here anymore because they cant make in on the Rochester ghetto. It too hard.

Old 10-07-2009, 07:31 PM

Quote:
You can always tell when a NYC drug dealer comes here and tries to start up, its a Rochester tradition in the ghetto to duct tape the the head of the NYC dealer and leave him in a public place after hes beaten, burnt and shot to death.

They dont ever try to come up here anymore because they cant make in on the Rochester ghetto. It too hard.
Please believe me when I say Rochester doesn't interest me enough to go up there, I'm not a drug dealer so why would someone try to shoot me anyway lol. Don't come down here popping **** either, get bodied in the worst way.

Can we move on now this is so wack, I hate violence and you know you aren't going to do anything so what's the point?

How do you feel they can improve Rochester?

Old 10-07-2009, 07:35 PM

13,384 posts, read 25,769,271 times
Quote:

Well, Rochester is the hometown of some of the most prolific serial killers in the world if that counts.

Arthur Shawcross, Angelo Buono, and Kenneth Bianchi are share Rocherster as their hometown.

They werent from the ghetto, they were just screwed up white dudes.

My ex worked in social work. She always used to say "a ghetto is a ghetto". Some ghettos are larger, some are smaller, and there is some variation of crime rate, etc. The ones that she always used to say were the worst statistically were East St. Louis, Highland Park, MI, New Orleans, and Anacostia in Washington DC.

Old 10-07-2009, 07:39 PM

1,359 posts, read 3,724,429 times
Quote:

hahaha lmao...Nice conversation going on here. I think you just won the award for most hillarious post on this site.

For the record any juvelile from West Baltimore will send anybody from New York back to their mommy. Didn't you watch The Wire episode when Barksdale "dealt with" the New York boys who thought they could come in and deal in Balty. Rochester? lol please...

Old 10-07-2009, 07:43 PM

1,359 posts, read 3,724,429 times
Quote:
...I'm not a violent person but I don't have a problem doing somebody dirty if they mess with me first.
priceless...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City