Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 08:32 PM

14,256 posts, read 26,935,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieveInCleve View Post
Here's an interesting short documentary on Latin Kings and Chicago gangs from 1989.

YouTube - Old School Albany Park, Chicago Latin kings 1

YouTube - Old School Albany Park, Chicago Latin Kings 2

I'm half white and half Puerto Rican, originally from Cleveland/Lorain.
I watched that documentary a couple of months ago. It's interesting. It makes you wonder who's still alive in that vid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2010, 08:40 PM

131 posts, read 145,503 times
this is what i know of.....the almighty latin king nation got the west side of Humboldt Park, MLDs(Maniac Latin Disciples) got the east side, Vice lords got the south side of the park, Almighty Imperial Gangstas got the north side,fullerton & armitage, insane spanish corbras got parts of the east side and north side. Latin Kings got a big set on the south side called Crown Town - some from 51st-55th around the pulaski and kedzie area somewhere around there.....and Satan Disciples got Clown Town(they dissin Lks hood) around the 55th to 59th st just under Lks hood,Satan Disciples(SDz) got 18th n ashland and pualina around the pilsen area, Bishops, and Ambrose, and Latin Counts also around there, then Lks got a hoodk in little village called chi-town Kingz around the pulaski and 26th street, you got Gangster Two Six on 26th and kedzie, SDz(Satan Disciples) also around that area. Insane Unknowns around the k-town area around pulaski and grand.... thats all i can think of....GDz big, Gangster Disciples probably in the south side,englewood, idk i f*** with the south side.

Folk Nation (everything rocked to the right)
----------
Gangster Disciples(GDz)
Spanish Gangser Disciples(SGDz)
Maniac Latin Disciples(MLDz)
Insane Spanish Cobras(ISC)
Almight Imperial Gangsters(IGN)
Black Disciples(BDz)
Satan Disciples(SDz)
Gangsta Two Six(GTS)
Insane Dueces
Almighty Ambrose
Young Latin Organized Cobras(YLoDz)
Young Latin Organized Disciples(YLoCz)

People Nation (everything rocked to the left)
--------------
Almighty Latin Kings and Queen Nation(ALKQN)
Vice Lords(VLz) Many sets(MIVL-Mafia Insane Vice Lords) (IIVL-Imperial Insane Vice Lords) (CVL-Conservative Vice Lords) (SVL-Spanish Vice Lords) etc,,,
Latin Counts(LCz)
Insane Unknowns(IUK)
Four Corner Hustlers(4CH)
Spanish Four Corner Hustlers(S4CH)
Black P Stones(BPSN)
Spanish Lords(SLz)

those are the ones i know of.....there's alot more!

Old 05-14-2010, 08:49 PM

YouTube - SATAN DISCIPLES- DEVILS PLAYGROUND PART 1

This one is better.....

Old 05-14-2010, 08:50 PM

YouTube - SATAN DISCIPLES- DEVILS PLAYGROUND PART 2

Old 05-14-2010, 08:52 PM

It's about the Chicago Sdz from the Devil's playground aka Motherland.It's there OG hood in Pilsen.

Old 05-14-2010, 09:19 PM

3,569 posts, read 7,197,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by polo89 View Post
I watched that documentary a couple of months ago. It's interesting. It makes you wonder who's still alive in that vid.

The older dude with long hair and shades explaining stuff was called wolf and he died 2 years ago.

Old 05-14-2010, 09:24 PM

Lorel and palmer got the Pachucos
Milwuakee kings up by Riis Park
Maniacs there too
IGs on belden and monitor
Stylers
etc.

And the People Folks thing doesn't hold weight anymore on the streets.

It's like the movie blood in blood out now.

Where dudes are fighting each other in the streets... then he goes to prison and clicks up with a member of the gang of the guy he just kiled.

You could be worst enemies on the streets but once you hit county, you're best of friends

Suburbs get in on the action too.

Old 05-14-2010, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alacran View Post
Lorel and palmer got the Pachucos
Milwuakee kings up by Riis Park
Maniacs there too
IGs on belden and monitor
Stylers
etc.

And the People Folks thing doesn't hold weight anymore on the streets.

It's like the movie blood in blood out now.

Where dudes are fighting each other in the streets... then he goes to prison and clicks up with a member of the gang of the guy he just kiled.

You could be worst enemies on the streets but once you hit county, you're best of friends

Suburbs get in on the action too.

Yea, I know. Alot of gangsters are renegade now. There's only a few alliances now.First one that comes to mind is LKs and CVLs.But the Folk to the right side and the PPL to the left is still used.

Old 05-14-2010, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumboldtParkRican773 View Post
Yea, I know. Alot of gangsters are renegade now. There's only a few alliances now.First one that comes to mind is LKs and CVLs.But the Folk to the right side and the PPL to the left is still used.
You sure Lords and Kings still good with each other?
I heard otherwise.
CVLs from Leland and Central Park blanking them kings from Lawrence and Kedzie
and I heard the humboldt kings and lords are warring.

Black stones and Kings are and always have been cool tho

Unless u meant that they are NOT allied

Old 05-14-2010, 10:58 PM

3,070 posts, read 11,921,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by polo89 View Post
Well that was 21 years ago, and the following years were some of the most dangerous ever not just in Chicago but in the country as a whole, especially for gang members. Probably not too many from that video left.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City