Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2017, 01:27 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,578,764 times

Advertisements

This made it to Tucson news tonight, and is on Facebook linked to HuffPost. She's getting nationwide attention. Someone must know who she is. Dump and run...

'Mad Pooper' Jogger Won't Stop Defecating At Colorado Family's House | HuffPost

Old 09-20-2017, 06:19 AM

6,825 posts, read 10,530,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
This made it to Tucson news tonight, and is on Facebook linked to HuffPost. She's getting nationwide attention. Someone must know who she is. Dump and run...

'Mad Pooper' Jogger Won't Stop Defecating At Colorado Family's House | HuffPost
It's actually gone international - I saw a spot on the BBC covering it.

Old 09-20-2017, 06:52 AM

7,193 posts, read 9,332,580 times
This story is really weird.

Is poop and run a new fetish?

Even if I live to be 100, I'll still never completely understand human behavior.

Old 09-20-2017, 07:30 AM

1,257 posts, read 889,891 times
Such a pig. I cannot wait for her to be identified and her face to be broadcast around the entire world to the utter embarrassment of her family, friends, neighbors and employer. Can you imagine being married to such a vile human being? Ugh.

Old 09-20-2017, 07:57 AM

1,559 posts, read 2,401,417 times
I think it's embarrassing how many "weird" and or tragic stories come out of CS in the media. I have on several occasions seen homeless men urinating in public since moving here so I guess that's acceptable behavior. Yesterday, we observed one doing so next to the Sprouts grocery in broad daylight.

Old 09-20-2017, 08:19 AM

3,961 posts, read 4,396,576 times
My wife's company had an issue in the women's restroom about a dozen year ago with someone smearing feces on the walls. They never caught the responsible party and stopped as quickly as it started. They had no clue who or why.

An unfortunate side effect of attracting large in-migration numbers is that for all the decent, hard working, good hearted people we attract, we also get a percentage of freeloaders, bums, gangsters and violence bent people and, as shown by this, the occasional individual that leaves us all wondering Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot.

Obviously the news is often about sensationalism and this is pretty out there. I'm not surprised by its extensive coverage. Then again, we've also had similar media coverage for other asinine behavior that has come out of Cos. We aren't a haven for it, nor are we immune from it. We are, after all, within the top 50, +/- a few, largest cities in the nation.

Old 09-20-2017, 08:22 AM

830 posts, read 745,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otowi View Post
I think they don't know who she is yet. The police are working the case but they have to figure out who she is before they can do a whole lot, and then they'll need some evidence (gross) because a case is not made on a neighbor saying you did something. I suspect whatever charges they could bring will likely not be ones with very stiff penalties, unfortunately. She is probably aware of all this news/publicity and may not be out mad pooping right now. And apparently she carries toilet paper but leaves it behind at the scene after use. I am surprised she hasn't already been ID'd by the photos - someone who knows her would've seen all this, you'd think.....
Omg that is so gross.

Old 09-20-2017, 08:24 AM

830 posts, read 745,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by orngkat View Post
I think it's embarrassing how many "weird" and or tragic stories come out of CS in the media. I have on several occasions seen homeless men urinating in public since moving here so I guess that's acceptable behavior. Yesterday, we observed one doing so next to the Sprouts grocery in broad daylight.
They do that in Denver too... probably all over. 16th Street Mall used to have a very pungent urine odor when passing the allies.

Actually, I've seen drunk men at Rockies games try to pee in an elevator or stair way. I think it's universal poor behavior.

Old 09-20-2017, 09:01 AM

5,461 posts, read 6,064,220 times
About 25 years ago I parked at a friend's house to ride with him to a ball game. As we passed a wooded area about a mile or so from his house, he pointed out in the woods and identified several things hung over branches in the woods. I couldn't identify them, so he did it for me.
They were socks..... his socks! He ran 4 or 5 miles every day. About once or twice a month he would have a sudden stomach issue and have to stop to "unload". He would use a sock to wipe, then hang it on a branch.

Wait, it gets more interesting:

Every so often after several heavy rains he would go back out and retrieve the semi-cleansed sock so he'd again have a matching pair.

Old 09-20-2017, 09:11 AM

1,559 posts, read 2,401,417 times
My husband just reminded me that when we first moved here, we were driving down Stone Ave off Fillmore and a car stopped in front of us. A young woman got out of the passenger side, pulled down her pants and proceeded to poop on the side of the road. It made us laugh but also question just where we had landed since we had never witnessed anything like that before.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs