Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2017, 09:24 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,405,330 times

Advertisements

What?
This is HERE?

I thought it was on Nat'l news and was someplace else! Lol!

Oh my God...will she be in trouble when she gets caught and she will...unless she stops, now!
Holy Cow! What next....I mean one time if you have exploding diarrhea is one thing....

Old 09-20-2017, 09:28 AM

9,868 posts, read 7,714,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getatag View Post
About 25 years ago I parked at a friend's house to ride with him to a ball game. As we passed a wooded area about a mile or so from his house, he pointed out in the woods and identified several things hung over branches in the woods. I couldn't identify them, so he did it for me.
They were socks..... his socks! He ran 4 or 5 miles every day. About once or twice a month he would have a sudden stomach issue and have to stop to "unload". He would use a sock to wipe, then hang it on a branch.

Wait, it gets more interesting:

Every so often after several heavy rains he would go back out and retrieve the semi-cleansed sock so he'd again have a matching pair.
Ugh, might be a runner thing, getting the runs so often. I went on one date with a guy who did long runs up part of the CO Trail. He said he would get to the turnaround point, squat, "spread my cheeks and take a giant crap" there. He actually planned on it. Disgusting. Yes, that is part of why it was only ONE date!

Old 09-20-2017, 10:10 AM

1,257 posts, read 889,891 times
Not to mention, if a man was doing this publicly and in front of children, he'd be charged as a sex offender. She's just plain nasty and I hope she is not only publicly humiliated, but arrested and charged. Must have been born in a barn!

Last edited by SouthernProper; 09-20-2017 at 10:20 AM..

Old 09-20-2017, 10:15 AM

Quote:
About 25 years ago I parked at a friend's house to ride with him to a ball game. As we passed a wooded area about a mile or so from his house, he pointed out in the woods and identified several things hung over branches in the woods. I couldn't identify them, so he did it for me.
They were socks..... his socks! He ran 4 or 5 miles every day. About once or twice a month he would have a sudden stomach issue and have to stop to "unload". He would use a sock to wipe, then hang it on a branch.

Wait, it gets more interesting:

Every so often after several heavy rains he would go back out and retrieve the semi-cleansed sock so he'd again have a matching pair.
So this isn't an isolated issue? There's more than one of these sickos running around? I guess joggers are just plain vulgar. And he was your friend? Puke.

Old 09-20-2017, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikabike View Post
Ugh, might be a runner thing, getting the runs so often. I went on one date with a guy who did long runs up part of the CO Trail. He said he would get to the turnaround point, squat, "spread my cheeks and take a giant crap" there. He actually planned on it. Disgusting. Yes, that is part of why it was only ONE date!
He worded it like that? And such people exist .... smh.

Old 09-20-2017, 01:21 PM

5,461 posts, read 6,067,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernProper View Post
So this isn't an isolated issue? There's more than one of these sickos running around? I guess joggers are just plain vulgar. And he was your friend? Puke.
LOL.. what do you mean WAS....He's still my friend, I just don't go running with him any longer.

Old 09-20-2017, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernProper View Post
He worded it like that? And such people exist .... smh.
He sure did. That was just his way of talking, like he was with old football teammates or something. I didn't mind that. But the thought that he routinely used a public area as his bathroom (nope, no catholes or carrying out Wagg Bags for him) really, really turned me off.

Old 09-20-2017, 04:19 PM

Quote:
LOL.. what do you mean WAS....He's still my friend, I just don't go running with him any longer.
You have a friend who defecates outside...wipes with his socks...hangs them in trees...and then comes back for them when he needs a pair. Is that you, Jeff Goldblum?

"You will remember to wash your hands before you eat anything?"

Old 09-20-2017, 04:20 PM

1,013 posts, read 979,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDog View Post
And I thought dog poop was a problem.
Ok, so maybe all this time I’ve just been thinking it was a dog?

Old 09-20-2017, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDog View Post
Ok, so maybe all this time I’ve just been thinking it was a dog?
Hee hee.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs