Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2018, 07:46 PM

5,616 posts, read 8,652,074 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyers3 View Post
It appears that the Target remodel has started. I've been told that the food avenue location in Target will be closing and replaced with a Starbucks.

CVS on Double Churches is getting a pretty nice facelift too.
Is there any update on BJ’s?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2018, 05:57 AM

967 posts, read 1,073,764 times
Quote:
It appears that the Target remodel has started. I've been told that the food avenue location in Target will be closing and replaced with a Starbucks.

I'm really glad to hear that! I was hoping Target would finally update our store!

Old 07-18-2018, 07:41 AM

23 posts, read 25,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbus1984 View Post
Is there any update on BJ’s?

I hear you can get one at the Marathon at River Rd. and Veteran's. Reasonable prices too.

(Juvenile, I know, but I couldn't resist...you know you laughed).

Old 07-18-2018, 08:08 AM

3,406 posts, read 1,904,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke eater 612 View Post
I hear you can get one at the Marathon at River Rd. and Veteran's. Reasonable prices too.

(Juvenile, I know, but I couldn't resist...you know you laughed).
I did! Laugh...that is!

Old 07-26-2018, 05:54 AM

967 posts, read 1,073,764 times
Winn-Dixie unveils newly remodeled store to Columbus community - WTVM.com-Columbus, GA News Weather & Sports

Looks like along with Publix and Target, Winn Dixie is bringing a remodel as well!

Old 07-26-2018, 11:56 AM

17 posts, read 23,387 times
Quote:

What kind of remodel is going on at Target? Will they add a grocery store?

Old 07-26-2018, 01:40 PM

71 posts, read 88,167 times
Does anyone know what restaurant this will be?

Quote:
The remaining 7 acres north of the 13th Street bridge that was part of the W.C. Bradley Co. 2003 purchase will be filled with new construction. A luxury apartment complex — The Rapids — with a ground-floor retail and restaurant space is currently under construction adjacent to the bridge. It is scheduled to be completed next year.
https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/late...215499085.html

Old 07-26-2018, 07:04 PM

1,690 posts, read 2,795,951 times
Does anyone know what happened to Pita Pit?? I went there for lunch today before I stopped at Target and it was closed. Target has a huge white tent in their parking lot now- I'm sure that's the construction staging area. Nothing looked out of place in the store right now.

Also, is Burlington Coat Factory expanding or something? I had to go to Home Depot yesterday and noticed the corner there was being built on. Anyone know what's happening there?

Finally, is Midland Commons a go??

Old 07-26-2018, 07:18 PM

1,405 posts, read 1,854,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeetheUSA View Post
Does anyone know what happened to Pita Pit?? I went there for lunch today before I stopped at Target and it was closed. Target has a huge white tent in their parking lot now- I'm sure that's the construction staging area. Nothing looked out of place in the store right now.

Also, is Burlington Coat Factory expanding or something? I had to go to Home Depot yesterday and noticed the corner there was being built on. Anyone know what's happening there?

Finally, is Midland Commons a go??
Yes, Target's big tent is staging area. Cafe and Photo Center have closed, and they've started removing items from the back of the store. I hope they'll add fresh groceries, but they're adding a Starbucks for sure.

Not sure what's up with Burlington Coat Factory. What side is being added on to?

Midland Commons is up for rezoning tomorrow I believe.

Old 07-26-2018, 07:49 PM

427 posts, read 550,809 times
Quote:

A Starbucks in Target!? Isn’t there one across the street on Bradley Park?? lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Columbus, GA