Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2015, 09:47 PM

518 posts, read 764,828 times

Advertisements

Quote:
CNN’s cameras caught a rioter in Baltimore cutting a hole in a fire hose that was being used to fight a fire at a CVS that had been looted during violence in the city on Monday. Two holes were cut on the hose, one that their cameras did not catch, and another that someone opened by stabbing the hose with a knife.
Watch: Fire Hose in Baltimore Cut by Rioter - Breitbart
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2015, 09:47 PM

78,499 posts, read 60,679,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotcall View Post
They kill judges down there...Mexican Judges' Climate of Fear
If the mexican gangs started pulling ANY of the crap in the US that they pull in Mexico like leaving bags of prosecutors heads outside police stations? We would kill them all within a year.

Period. Pure and simple.

Anyone denying this....look to the couple where the hubby was shot while on a jet ski while on a border lake.

Cartel killed all the guys involved for drawing US heat on them.

Old 04-27-2015, 09:49 PM

78,499 posts, read 60,679,264 times
Got to admit I heard the rioters targets tonight on TV in the background and had to laugh......

CVS....cell phone store...liquor store....lol.....

Yeah, that's not social justice....that's 5-finger discount.

I don't agree with the treatment of the suspect but seriously, the protesters aren't really winning hearts and minds.

Old 04-27-2015, 09:52 PM

3,490 posts, read 3,795,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertlover View Post
"According to his family, Gray's spine was "80% severed" at his neck, he had three fractured vertebrae, and his larynx was injured. The police claimed that Gray had experienced a "medical emergency" during his transport, but the events that led to the injuries are unclear. Officer Garrett Miller claimed that Gray was arrested "without force or incident."

Despite extensive surgery in an attempt to save his life, Gray died on April 19, 2015. Pending an investigation, six Baltimore police officers were temporarily suspended with pay. Police Commissioner Anthony Batts reported that the officers "failed to get [Gray] medical attention in a timely manner multiple times", and did not buckle him in the van while he was being transported to the police station."

Oh, ok, I get it. He had a rap sheet. Having a rap sheet justifies murder. I never knew that.
When did I say it justifies murder? Again had he been in jail like he should have been, this wouldn't have happened.

Old 04-27-2015, 09:54 PM

16,912 posts, read 10,604,576 times
The thugs are still rioting and burning. The mayor is now trying to take her previous words back and it's clear the governor is trying to say he was ready but the mayor didnt want the guard until now. Even now she doesn't want to use force. The governor should put the guard in charge.

Old 04-27-2015, 09:56 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,769,712 times
Annie are you OK?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ0BrhziTsE

Old 04-27-2015, 09:57 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,760,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertlover View Post
So, that's the excuse. Typical. And you wonder why people are rioting?...

Yeah, having a rap sheet justifies murder. I see. I am SO proud to be an American!
No I don't wonder why those savages are rioting, it's the same story over and over, it's no wonder and no surprise.
If you bothered to follow the back and forth between railman and me you would see that I never justified Freddie's death. I did say that he had a lot to do with his own demise. And that's a recurring theme as well.

Old 04-27-2015, 09:59 PM

wtf. that mayor would be lucky to see the end of this term. This lack of action to quickly quell what would obviously become volatile is pretty pathetic.

Did they not hear of Ferguson???

Yeah, they should've had National Guardsmen on the streets 5 hours ago getting people off streets, mass rounding up of trouble makers as well as having mobile protection squads assigned for the heroic firemen and EMTs.

They need to start bringing in the heavy duty stuff...armored personnel carriers with turret-mounts and 100+ equipped Humvees patrolling as many side streets as possible to clear the thugs.

Old 04-27-2015, 09:59 PM

2,071 posts, read 2,212,349 times
My opinion: This riot, just like the riot in Ferguson, has nothing to do with protesting police brutality. It is rooted in the feeling that poor young black men blame Whites and Asians for their economic position in society. They are feed this victim mentality propaganda by racist "Black leaders" like Al Sharpton. It is present 365 days a year, and acted on often in both aggressive (young black male criminality) and passive aggressive ways 365 days a year. The police brutality protest was just an excuse to act out and take vengeance on non blacks and symbols of authority, and to loot and steal.

Old 04-27-2015, 10:04 PM

Dear Mayor/Governor of the next Race Riot City, USA:

Please send in extra-large amounts of National Guardsmen with heavy equipment, vehicles, anti-riot gear, extra local police, to enforce curfew and guard/protect businesses/establishments BEFORE things go out of hand.

Thanks,

Rest of America
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events