Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2015, 09:17 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,366,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
See little do you know! Why speak about people you really don't know about their lives? Have you been around any or just watch tv?
What are you talking about? I'm saying the average motorcycle enthusiast (or American for that matter) cannot withstand 4-8 + weeks off of work...i.e. they will lose businesses and homes. So I said "not anymore". As in people are having their lives ruined over this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2015, 04:58 PM

177 posts, read 194,054 times
These Biker Thugs are animals. Uncivilized redneck trash.

Old 06-02-2015, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concaine View Post
If that were true the title of this thread would not be the epic bust/failure that it has been.

But hey,

If you like your fantasy

You can keep your fantasy

Old 06-02-2015, 10:59 PM

19,836 posts, read 12,096,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
I watch tv!

I waaatch tv!!

Iii waaaatccchhh tv!!!!!
Congratulations, you seem quite proud.

Old 06-02-2015, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Congratulations, you seem quite proud.
Do you have anything to add to this thread?

Or did you just want to pop in and randomly quote something...

And for the record I don't even own a tv, it's called sarcasm. Have a nice day. Oops, there I go again!

Old 06-03-2015, 12:42 AM

9,725 posts, read 15,168,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhcom View Post
Unfortunately the court system is every bit a corrupt as the police departments. The DA's are only concerned with their political careers and do not give a damn about justice.

This is how it usually works. The DA's will offer each person arrested a plea deal to a lesser offence than the false offence they were arrested for. Their lawyer will advise them to take the deal even though they may not be guilty of anything because if you do not play along, the DA will charge you with about 10 more charges knowing that if you throw enough crap at a wall, some of it will stick. He does not care if you are guilty or innocent, he just wants to keep his conviction rate up so he can get re-elected. Like the cops, the DA is also a ego maniac and if you push it he will prove his power to you. Your lawyer will tell you it is not worth it to stand on principal because you have a good chance of doing serious time if you fight it. Welcome to the American Justice System.... plead guilty to something you did not do, get probation, and go on with your life... of course if they ever decide they want to go after you for something, that "conviction" will ensure they can, big time.
They need Obama's justice department to come in and do a clean-up. Unfortunately, this is anti-Obama country.

But, seriously, they need the feds to clean them up.

Old 06-03-2015, 08:37 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,934,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
What are you talking about? I'm saying the average motorcycle enthusiast (or American for that matter) cannot withstand 4-8 + weeks off of work...i.e. they will lose businesses and homes. So I said "not anymore". As in people are having their lives ruined over this.
More of my reasction was you comment, "I watch tv" some people happen to know real bikers outside of tv bikers. Just as some know non radical muslims.

Some of these bikers are like no other group, they use welfare, sell drugs and mistreat humans. While many have jobs and many are small business owners and wear their leathers on the weekend.

I actually knew a very fine lawyer who worked for the Hell's Angels out of San Francisco.......one would never have known his high paying job, the man wore a suit very well and his dirty leathers on the weekend.

Old 06-03-2015, 11:51 AM

The latest info on this is on page 5 of this other City-data thread

//www.city-data.com/forum/curre...l#post39875315

Old 06-07-2015, 01:36 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,224,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concaine View Post
Which ones? How many do you know?

Houston lawyer Kent Schaffer, who has represented Bandidos for more than 30 years, said there are more police officers indicted on felonies every year in the Houston area than Bandidos!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events