Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2015, 08:14 AM

3,887 posts, read 5,746,694 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelogik View Post
9 dead in Waco, Texas biker brawl - CNN.com Nine are dead. Where is the lie? How many would be dead if law enforcement had not stepped in?
Guessing by the way the lies keep coming out of the police department and the fact that at least 22 cops reportedly opened fire, with trained police snipers doing most of the shooting, I would guess much less, maybe even zero.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2015, 08:17 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,504,883 times
I think it's nothing but horsesh1t, honestly. I have very little faith in the Waco PD or any other police force involved to be forthright and truthful about this case. They're spinning a new narrative every single day. It's downright embarrassing to watch this travesty of justice unfold.

Old 05-23-2015, 08:40 AM

6,795 posts, read 7,287,224 times
More BS from lying, murdering cops trying to cover up their own crimes from a BS "hero" BS propaganda site. Hero's? What a joke. A sad pathetic joke.

Old 05-23-2015, 09:50 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,086,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhcom View Post
More BS from lying, murdering cops trying to cover up their own crimes from a BS "hero" BS propaganda site. Hero's? What a joke. A sad pathetic joke.
Um.. start looking at the criminal histories of your chior boys...

As I like to say ..please show me your front door and let's have them be your house guests

But..please..provide any legit evidence you have showing the police are lying.... or have been charged with murder here.

Evidence poster.. show us evidence in this case please

Old 05-23-2015, 10:01 AM

2,776 posts, read 3,056,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhcom View Post
Yeah, okay, there is a source from CBS news. Sorry you have disrespect for police officers.

Old 05-23-2015, 10:02 AM

2,776 posts, read 3,056,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Um.. start looking at the criminal histories of your chior boys...

As I like to say ..please show me your front door and let's have them be your house guests

But..please..provide any legit evidence you have showing the police are lying.... or have been charged with murder here.

Evidence poster.. show us evidence in this case please
A little respect for the police goes a long way, and to defend the actions of biker thugs is beyond me.

Old 05-23-2015, 10:08 AM

7,343 posts, read 4,366,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerPower00 View Post
A little respect for the police goes a long way, and to defend the actions of biker thugs is beyond me.
to call virtually every person at a COCIR meeting a thug is beyond me.

Old 05-23-2015, 10:10 AM

4,135 posts, read 2,837,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAL View Post
Just a rumor. If they did that they might kill a few cops before the rest barricaded their stations and told everyone else to stay home and out of uniform. Gov. Abbott would declare martial law and have the Texas national guard (which is larger than the entire militraies of many nations) detaining anyone wearing a club jacket. After a few days of that there wouldn't be any bikers left trying to do that.
This is the complete opposite of what would actually happen.

Old 05-23-2015, 10:10 AM

7,343 posts, read 4,366,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerPower00 View Post
Yeah, okay, there is a source from CBS news. Sorry you have disrespect for police officers.
well golly cbs it must be true.

Old 05-23-2015, 10:16 AM

4,135 posts, read 2,837,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
to call virtually every person at a COCIR meeting a thug is beyond me.
Try being Black.

As to your other point,
Quote:
well golly cbs it must be true.
and I get what you're saying, but with that, if LE isn't a reliable source, and main stream media isn't a reliable source, then what actually is a reliable source? Serious question.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events