Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2015, 04:24 PM

743 posts, read 766,292 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronoco View Post
No, we want people to stop hating and if they won't do that by themselves then they need to be encouraged. HATE is wrong. What part of that do you not understand?

Face it. You're on the wrong side of history.
You're on the wrong side of humanity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2015, 04:26 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,604,014 times
Quote:
^^^ So sad to see how so many ppl still live in the 50s...

Just get an education already!

It's clear that some are not willing to learn anything and are simply reacting based on their emotions.

Old 12-29-2015, 04:26 PM

36 posts, read 49,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinish View Post
You're on the wrong side of humanity.
Says the guy who blames transgenders for getting murdered...right...

Old 12-29-2015, 04:29 PM

743 posts, read 766,292 times
Quote:
Says the guy who blames transgenders for getting murdered...right...
Show me where I said I blamed them? I said they put themselves in dangerous situations.

Old 12-29-2015, 04:57 PM

981 posts, read 1,620,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinish View Post
I'm not saying they deserve to be murdered, I'm saying they put themselves in a position for bad things to happen to them. Try again.
That's once again putting the blame on the victims as opposed to the victimizers. And as I've said, trans people, especially trans women, are particularly vulnerable to being victims of violence because they are forced into doing things like sex work.

Old 12-29-2015, 04:57 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,472,094 times
This conversation reminded me of Paul Harvey's If I Were the Devil speech.

here it is....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rysHrMClDE

Old 12-29-2015, 05:00 PM

981 posts, read 1,620,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

That's what I don't get. Biologically you are either male or female. Didn't these people take biology? It is all in their head which is why it is a mental illness and despite what they attach or delete, the illness is still in their head. It is called "gender confusion": Prominent M.D.: 'Gender confusion' a fleeting mental disorder
Citing one doctor or even just a few that thinks it is a mental disorder is ridiculous! The medical community widely accepts gender dysphoria as being a medical condition and that it should be treated in such a way as to enable the person to conform to the gender they feel they are.

Last edited by BadJuju; 12-29-2015 at 05:11 PM..

Old 12-29-2015, 05:07 PM

36 posts, read 49,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadJuju View Post
Citing one doctor or even just a few that thinks it is a mental disorder is ridiculous! The medical community widely accepts gender dysphoric as being a medical condition and that it should be treated in such a way as to enable the person to conform to the gender they feel they are.
Nice try, but you know facts and logic don't work with these guys. They just run on bigotry because that's all they've got.

Old 12-29-2015, 05:10 PM

17,614 posts, read 17,656,125 times
Having cosmetic surgery and taking hormones does not change your biological gender. Your bones, internal organs, and DNA will still tell a medical professional your true sex regardless of the talent of your plastic surgeon.

Old 12-29-2015, 05:14 PM

2,282 posts, read 1,582,667 times
Quote:
^^^ So sad to see how so many ppl still live in the 50s...

Just get an education already!
The TG term really did not get used until the 2000s although its origin was in the 70s (per Wikiepdia) plus that was around 30 years before me. Many people from the 70s,80s,and millenials are against it too. I luv how advocates try to use their everybody is with it except you lingo. Outright lies.
Keep trying (amigo or amiga)
So, what the hell will romance languages liek Spanish, French, Portuguese, an Italian do with masculine and feminine labels with a TG? I'll tell you what they'll do. They will address them as male or female. Sorry once again, sir or ms. Ooops, you got me again...Just no other way to address it. So, stop the idiotic movement. It ain't happening dog.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events