Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2022, 01:31 PM

2,106 posts, read 3,013,928 times

Advertisements

He can't change his height though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2022, 01:39 PM

5,656 posts, read 3,160,466 times
Right...he can't change his height...but you go somewhere where being really tall isn't that big a deal, because the place gets international tourists, and people see tall people and short people, and all kinds of people in between. (This is just my theory, among many theories, and I'm not ready to let my theory go yet. LOL )

Old 05-04-2022, 02:37 PM

2,161 posts, read 1,154,762 times
Has any other video been released to the public besides the jail footage? The sheriff said they have them on camera, on foot, several blocks after they ditched her work car. I wonder what other footage they have. The youtube was a really good interview with him.

Quote:
An urgent search is underway for an “armed and dangerous” duo: an escaped inmate charged with capital murder and a missing correctional officer. The Lauderdale County Sheriff comments on the case, saying he’s “in shock.”
https://youtu.be/BrUzndW8DII

This link was in the read more section, so I put it here but it didn't have the same interview.

Quote:
The patrol car the officer and the inmate were in when they left the detention center was found at a nearby shopping center parking lot, according to the sheriff’s office.
Singleton said surveillance video led authorities to believe “that the patrol car left the detention center and went straight to the parking lot” where it was found.
https://www.newsnationnow.com/rush-h...tions-officer/

Old 05-04-2022, 02:43 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnazzyB View Post
Again...if it were me, I know I wouldn't be a blond anymore. I would've died my hair, or bought a wig or two. And him...he's not a bad looking guy. I bet he'd clean up pretty good, and if he wanted to look like a typical tourist, put on a Hawaiian shirt, some shorts, socks with sandals...and voila, you're the typical tourist which anyone in the service industry sees dozens of on any typical day. They see...but they don't OBSERVE.

I just think...pick a town where you get lots of international people, a large service industry...it'd be easy to blend in, I think.
I think they'd have to avoid being seen together as much as possible, no matter how they disguise themselves. That would give them a better chance. Still, as I posted earlier, even with brown hair cut short, her round, chubby face would be recognizable to anyone paying attention. A lot of people don't pay attention, but all it takes is one guest who sees her crossing a hotel lobby, or stands next to her at check-in/out, or someone chatting with her in a store checkout line, to think she looks familiar. "Now where have I seen that face before? Why does she look familiar"? *puzzle, ponder* Then have an "aha!" moment, and step out to report the sighting.

Random passers-by do report seeing the latest "wanted" criminal. If they were going to hide in plain sight, they'd have to keep moving, I imagine. Not stick around too long in any one location. It would be a bold and daring thing to do. But I don't see that they have many options. No crossing international borders, unless they do it like the illegals who go back home to look after family members, then scramble back to take up their stateside jobs again. They wouldn't be able to take the car.

Old 05-04-2022, 02:51 PM

21,884 posts, read 12,987,069 times
All they have to do is move from one BLM site to another, with her buying groceries in a short dark wig. She'd look like any other pudgy menopausal woman (I include myself in that number, unfortunately). Not hard to do... I'm sure she could have bought a camper with cash in anticipation of this.

Old 05-04-2022, 02:57 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,478,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnazzyB View Post
Again...if it were me, I know I wouldn't be a blond anymore. I would've died my hair, or bought a wig or two. And him...he's not a bad looking guy. I bet he'd clean up pretty good, and if he wanted to look like a typical tourist, put on a Hawaiian shirt, some shorts, socks with sandals...and voila, you're the typical tourist which anyone in the service industry sees dozens of on any typical day. They see...but they don't OBSERVE.

I just think...pick a town where you get lots of international people, a large service industry...it'd be easy to blend in, I think.
If it were me, I'd have shaved myself bald and donned a mustache and beard by now.

Old 05-04-2022, 03:07 PM

17,326 posts, read 22,073,418 times
They have been located:

1100 S Ocean Blvd, Palm Beach, FL 33480

Old 05-04-2022, 03:13 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,478,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by City Guy997S View Post
They have been located:

Link?

Old 05-04-2022, 03:18 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,755,519 times
Quote:
They have been located:

lol

Old 05-04-2022, 03:19 PM

5,426 posts, read 3,498,756 times
Quote:
They have been located:

Good news! I wonder how they got to South Florida so quickly?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events