Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 04:39 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times

Advertisements

the temp right now is 78 the humidity is 79 add them together and the say the heat index is 80 !! at 6:30 am
lol yup it will be another day of "glowing"

my dogs have absolutely no interest in walking they will only go out in the back take care of business and head back in

Today is cleaning day at casa d' Karla
hubbys working from home so we will see how that combo works

So whats your ___ + ___ + =______

and will you be doing inside or outside exercise

ok off to see the "boys"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2008, 05:15 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
Say hi to henry and chaos for me.

Did my bike over (10 min), 30 min. gym, then 10 min. bike back. I haven't progressed to the longer rides yet. Besides, my excuse for the day is the clouds coming in off the gulf! Hey! It's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

Not sure what's up for today. Yesterday, I had one of those "eat everything that isn't moving" days. Luckily, a lot of it was fairly healthy stuff like watermelon, but I confess to a handful of potato chips, two white oreo cookies, and some home made blueberry crisp (but that's SORTA good for you, isn't it???).

Gonna run over to ? o' the day. Check y'all out later. Enjoy your MOnday.

Old 07-28-2008, 05:59 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times
ooo watermelon sounds wonderful right about now
I can't believe I got so sweaty just standing out there

yes blueberry crisp is good for you lol at least in my book it is plus if you ad a scoop of vanilla ice cream you have you dairy & calcium

ok off to post the ? 0' the day

Old 07-28-2008, 06:49 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,240,440 times
Morning peeps!

Shadow has taken her "around the corner, stay in the shade" walk. We will hit the beach later if the weather holds.

I left my car with my mechanic before we headed out of town, and I am waiting for him to call & tell me I can come get it. Other than that it will be sorting & packing today. Where, oh where, did all of this stuff come from?

Old 07-28-2008, 06:58 AM

It's amazing, isn't it, Evey, how stuff multiplies in such a short period of time???

Old 07-28-2008, 10:19 AM
JnR

1,709 posts, read 851,052 times
Good morning! I think our high temp around here will be 90 and we don't have humidity issues so cannot add that in. Will be a nice day!

Ok, new week... I am going to do some sort of exercise each day for at least 30 minutes!!! This morning I will go for a walk and do some stretches. Tomorrow I will try and talk hubby into going to 'adult swim' with me. Our community pool opens one hour early to allow the adults time in the pool without the youngsters. LOL And maybe Wed I can talk him into walking over to the driving range and hitting a few rounds of balls.

We went to the fair last night and I had my wonderfully greasy corn dog and icy cold beer to wash it down. Yummy!! My brother and his kids will be coming over to go to the fair on Wed so I will get one more opportunity for a corn dog this year. LOL

Step-son is doing okay. He finds out today if the insurance company will 'total' the car or pay to have it fixed. Still putting in job applications. Still staying clean from drugs. Yeah!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Old 07-28-2008, 10:40 AM

Isn't fair food the best??? MMMMMM

Glad to hear SS is still clean. Fingers, etc. are crossed.

Old 07-28-2008, 11:59 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,536,965 times
Oooh I love math!

coffee + stereo - computer = housework!!!

Unfortunately, didn't do any actual exercises, but vacuuming and sweeping and dancing(!) has to count a little, right?

It is pretty hot here, too, but I don't know about the humidity.

DH goes to the DR today; they're going to take the cast off and x-ray it, and put a new [read: CLEAN] one on, I hope. Did I mention we-well, I put a big old white athletic sock over it when we went out to dinner on my birthday? Red stripes and all! Cut a little hole for his thumb and cut across the toes for his fingers *ahem* customized to his specifications!

Old 07-28-2008, 01:36 PM

13,608 posts, read 5,388,477 times
Rofl - fuzzy, Mr. Fuzzy must have lookes fabulous!

I have a week off and it started with great great weather! It's been darn hot here for the last 3 days. Always about 90 and I'm so glad we don't have humidity issues here.

I might have mentioned it that we don't (really DON'T) have A/C over here. Not in the shops (only in a few shops!), not in the houses only in the cars. And before I get the car running and up to the temp I need I recently prefer my bike

Being at home I have much more time to do some bike rides, run around and play with DS and do all other things which I cannot/don't want to do when being at work the whole week.

Today I took the bike and visited my grandparents in their garden. (20 to them and 20 to get back) I also went to the doc by bike (20 min to / 15 back) and I took the bike to bring a letter for DH to the post office (3 min to / 3 min back).

Enough for today so off to bed now

Old 07-28-2008, 02:45 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,345,786 times
It's in the 60's here. It's been raining all weekend and with the rain, brings cool weather.
Had to almost turn on the heat the other day.

Housework time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals