Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 05:24 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times

Advertisements

Good Morning everyone

Walk is done, we actually have a faster pace with 2 dogs.

I so want to go out for breakfast but I will be good.

I have my first PT apt this morning should be interesting.

So hoos is the elliptical machine still running ?

So who will be next to share their workout ?

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2007, 05:29 AM

3,570 posts, read 8,721,905 times
wow I get to be second?? Unreal. count me in oh Queen of Gold Stars. 1/2 hour already! And I'm on my way to see the great and powerful Administrator about giving you a magical bag of gold stars that allows you to give stars at anytime you please. But don't let the bag of stars fall into the wrong hands or they could turn into negative rep points and we could all be in trouble.

The people you must watch out for are VPcats and Happydawglady! I think there may be another one or two who post here regularly that are in cahoots with those women. I will go get your bag of stars my queen!

Old 06-06-2007, 05:45 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,372,399 times
Oh I was waiting for you to get here and Hoos beat me to it! Poo! LOL

Once again, not about exercise. Update on drs appt...

Have to have a HIDA scan and Upper Endoscopy, thinks I have gallbladder DZ from the way I am describing my Chest Pain.

So in the long run, probable Gall Bladder Removal.... I think HIDA will tell us more than one thing...

It will also give my boss a breakdown since I was out Monday and they sch this for tomorrow... I guess it is of urgency...

Health comes before work.. so sad. They did not fare well with out me there...

When I move they want me to give adequate notice, meaning well more than 2 weeks.... hmmm

Old 06-06-2007, 06:11 AM

3,434 posts, read 9,746,970 times
morning everyone, thanks for the welcome on here from everybody!

Last night, shoulders, dumbell press
headstand pushups--110-yes im nuts-lol
100 crunches

wow im sore today

Old 06-06-2007, 06:24 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,128,548 times
we are glad to have you arguy
I have to ask , whatis a headstand pushup?

karla

Old 06-06-2007, 07:04 AM

1,703 posts, read 5,144,115 times
Whoa you guys get up early! My little man got me up at 20 to 6 so I thought I was gonna get done way early but I come on here and there's already 5 posts! Well there is the time difference I guess.

We got a pee pee yesterday! "pee pee in da pot...tah...pee pee in da....pot...tah" (Couldn't think of any songs with about pee....lol) oh boy I think this is gonna be a long and hard process....the stubborness oh the stubborness!

Ok it's been pouring rain all night and this morning. It's stopped now but still really overcast so I just went 20 min. on my treadmill and then did a few ab and strength exercises. Oh boy do we need the rain though! "Bring it on....Bring it on.....don't wait until tomorrow....wait until tomorrow....Bring it on"

Hey Hoosier how did the MRI go?

"rain drops keep fallin on my head....but that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning red.............Crying's not for me, cause.. I'm never gonna stop the rain by complaining..............because I'm free...........nothing's worrying me"

Old 06-06-2007, 07:14 AM

3,434 posts, read 9,746,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfask View Post
we are glad to have you arguy
I have to ask , whatis a headstand pushup?

karla
Well, you stand on your head, up against a door, feet on the door, then push yourself up into a handstand, then lower your head till it touches the floor, then raise yourself back up, keeping your feet up on the door, or wall. gr8 shoulder workout and abs, just dont wanna let your hands slip, it hurts-lol

Old 06-06-2007, 07:16 AM

3,570 posts, read 8,721,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreameyes View Post
Whoa you guys get up early! My little man got me up at 20 to 6 so I thought I was gonna get done way early but I come on here and there's already 5 posts! Well there is the time difference I guess.

We got a pee pee yesterday! "pee pee in da pot...tah...pee pee in da....pot...tah" (Couldn't think of any songs with about pee....lol) oh boy I think this is gonna be a long and hard process....the stubborness oh the stubborness!

Ok it's been pouring rain all night and this morning. It's stopped now but still really overcast so I just went 20 min. on my treadmill and then did a few ab and strength exercises. Oh boy do we need the rain though! "Bring it on....Bring it on.....don't wait until tomorrow....wait until tomorrow....Bring it on"

Hey Hoosier how did the MRI go?

"rain drops keep fallin on my head....but that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning red.............Crying's not for me, cause.. I'm never gonna stop the rain by complaining..............because I'm free...........nothing's worrying me"

MRI was SO much fun!! Very loud...although they gave me some earplugs which helped out immensely. I think I was in there for about a half hour. Not too bad. Should get the results in a few days.

Old 06-06-2007, 07:45 AM

179 posts, read 784,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arguy1973 View Post
Well, you stand on your head, up against a door, feet on the door, then push yourself up into a handstand, then lower your head till it touches the floor, then raise yourself back up, keeping your feet up on the door, or wall. gr8 shoulder workout and abs, just dont wanna let your hands slip, it hurts-lol
Amazing! I can't do a handstand and the thought of doing a pushup in the handstand position - WOW, you must be in terrific shape or there's zero gravity where you live.

Old 06-06-2007, 07:46 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,103,995 times
Morning all!!

Good luck with the results of your MRI Hoosier.

Walk is done. It's already hot and muggy out. It's suppose to get up to 95 degrees here with lots and lots of fun humidity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals