Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2017, 09:44 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,623,896 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scot5 View Post
Same here. I haven't been to Noodles in at least 5 years. Were they ever good? I only recall them selling overpriced pasta with small amounts of meat.
They were pretty good when they were small and just starting out. Once they started branching out they started cutting corners which affected the end product. If my daughter wants mac & cheese from there we will stop there first and then go somewhere else for our dinner if we take it to go. We usually try to talk her out of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2017, 08:43 AM

63 posts, read 64,452 times
So that El Bohio place I mentioned earlier:

I tried it this weekend and was extremely disappointed. Worst cubano I've had. Flavor was bland and the pork was mushy and cold. Sandwiches were brought out in < 2min so I know they weren't even toasted (evident by the lack of burn marks).

Old 02-09-2017, 07:08 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,114,351 times
Euclid Hall. Nice place. Small, intimate kinda feel. Friendly hostess and wait staff. Food was friggin delicious, I had their sausage sampler and pickled jalapeños. Mustards were tasty. Magnifique!

Old 02-09-2017, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Euclid Hall. Nice place. Small, intimate kinda feel. Friendly hostess and wait staff. Food was friggin delicious, I had their sausage sampler and pickled jalapeños. Mustards were tasty. Magnifique!

Looks delicious but it gave me heart burn just looking at it.

Old 02-09-2017, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Looks delicious but it gave me heart burn just looking at it.
I legit had the meat sweats when I got back to work LOL.

Old 02-09-2017, 08:09 AM

255 posts, read 200,272 times
Quote:
Did you order a beer?

Old 02-09-2017, 08:25 AM

Quote:
I tried to rep you but I have to spread it around first. Nothing better than the meat sweats. That is too good.

Old 02-13-2017, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Careerist View Post
Did you order a beer?
I wish. I was down for a beer of four, but it was lunchtime and didn't want to be the only one drinking out of my coworkers LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
I tried to rep you but I have to spread it around first. Nothing better than the meat sweats. That is too good.
Yep, I was a bit uncomfortable back at work but it was totally worth it LOL

India's Castle - Holy Toledo. We've got a pretty damn good Indian joint down in Parker called India's Kitchen, but we wanted to try another spot. Found India Castle in Greenwood Village right off I-25, just up the road from us.

Oh my god. The chicken tandoori literally had me moaning. I'm not an obnoxious person, and I tried to keep it down, but I think I embarrassed my wife LOL. it was so perfectly season and the spice was just hot enough to really bite but not make my eyes water. Each bite was like leprechauns were were doing back-flips on my taste buds. I breathed deeply and moaned a little under my breath. It was so flippin' good. I had multiple yumgasms. I'll be going back again this weekend. Hands down the best Indian we've had in Denver. Wife had the chicken masala which was also very good. Highly recommend!

Old 02-13-2017, 08:09 AM

22,343 posts, read 29,452,102 times
Shells & Sauce. We went there looking for Italian but they were serving brunch instead. We had typical egg bfast, bfast tacos and fried chicken/waffle. Very, very good. Each had two drinks and it was $70. Not bad. We'll be back to try the dinner menu.

Old 02-13-2017, 03:28 PM

229 posts, read 423,762 times
Went to the new Post Chicken and Beer on S. Broadway (one block south of Evans), it was a madhouse to get seated, but the fried chicken was delish! Nashville hot was super hot and the biscuits are worth it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver