Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2017, 06:55 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,114,351 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Aguilar View Post
Best names ever, but with names like that I wouldn't want any!
Haha, I hear ya!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2017, 09:21 AM

5,444 posts, read 6,998,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
We hit Torchy's Tacos in Greenwood Village on Saturday night, pretty darn good tacos. Thank goodness we called ahead for pickup, the line was literally out the door. I had The Republican, Trailer Park, and Crossroads tacos. Really good!
Good to know they are good. I work right around the corner so I might have to swing in there for lunch one day.

Old 02-23-2017, 09:39 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,623,896 times
Quote:
We hit Torchy's Tacos in Greenwood Village on Saturday night, pretty darn good tacos. Thank goodness we called ahead for pickup, the line was literally out the door. I had The Republican, Trailer Park, and Crossroads tacos. Really good!
I love Torchy's. Time to step out of my Highlands Ranch bubble and get some good food.

Old 02-25-2017, 12:25 PM

289 posts, read 450,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDoubt1993 View Post
Sabor Mexican Grill on Parker @ Chambers. SO good. No more Qdoba or Chipotle for me. Huge portions, VERY tasty and priced right. So glad I live close by.
Yes! There's one near me at work (Arapahoe and Peoria). Yum! The one you go to has a drive-thru! Love their nachos.

Old 03-01-2017, 08:15 AM

833 posts, read 1,713,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDoubt1993 View Post
Sabor Mexican Grill on Parker @ Chambers. SO good. No more Qdoba or Chipotle for me. Huge portions, VERY tasty and priced right. So glad I live close by.
I was excited when they opened because I had heard such good things about the one on Arapahoe, but it didn't blow me away. To be fair, I need to give it a couple of more chances.

Old 03-01-2017, 10:26 AM

Yolanda's Tacos on Arapahoe is really good. I went there on Monday and it is always packed for good reason.

Old 03-01-2017, 12:07 PM

5,118 posts, read 3,422,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Yolanda's Tacos on Arapahoe is really good. I went there on Monday and it is always packed for good reason.
Agree. The one in Castle Rock is pretty good as well.

Old 03-03-2017, 07:44 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,114,351 times
J. Alexander's Redlands Grill in Lone Tree. We've been meaning to try this place for quite sometime but keep forgetting about it as it's kinda nestled in the back corner of the big strip mall next to IKEA, almost under (literally) I-25.

Friggin delicious, er mer gerd! I had their NY Strip and Mac n cheese, wife had the shrimp tacos and Brussels. We then shared their chocolate cake and ice cream. It was reaaaally good. Best steak I've had in a while, perfect medium-rare. Nice atmosphere in there, too. We went there for an early dinner but they dimmed the lights as the sun went down and it felt pretty sexy LOL.

We will definitely be going back. Highly recommend!

Old 03-03-2017, 09:48 AM

Quote:
J. Alexander's Redlands Grill in Lone Tree. We've been meaning to try this place for quite sometime but keep forgetting about it as it's kinda nestled in the back corner of the big strip mall next to IKEA, almost under (literally) I-25.

Friggin delicious, er mer gerd! I had their NY Strip and Mac n cheese, wife had the shrimp tacos and Brussels. We then shared their chocolate cake and ice cream. It was reaaaally good. Best steak I've had in a while, perfect medium-rare. Nice atmosphere in there, too. We went there for an early dinner but they dimmed the lights as the sun went down and it felt pretty sexy LOL.

Great place. Love all of their food. It is pricey but well worth it. You just made very hungry.

By the way for you all trying to map it, it is actually in Englewood across County Line from Park Meadows "nestled in the back corner of the big strip mall next to IKEA, almost under (literally) I-25".

Old 03-04-2017, 07:43 AM

22,343 posts, read 29,452,102 times
Quote:

FYI they started up when a chef left Hillstone/Houstons. Its basically the same food
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver