Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2010, 08:20 PM

1 posts, read 5,296 times

Advertisements

Has anybody ever lived in Z-place apartments? I use to live there and we left because i know my apartment was haunted but i want to know if anybody else lived or knows somebody that lived there. I was told by 2 other people that they would hear different stuff in their apartment. so i was just wondering if anybody else has heard anything bout hit and if so i would share my story to see if it was similar.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2010, 09:38 PM

5 posts, read 25,722 times
hey im new to this i found this web site just by searching for some storys of some place by montana that is said to be a bus inside some house which had kids some time ago well i went to this place with some friends since my brother would be telling me about this place we went there was something under there it is possible there could be a bus there was grease and smoke but i cant find anything on it. Does anyone else know?

Old 04-14-2010, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
I have heard that del sol is haunted, my sister in law was an rn there, she told us so many storys of that place. She told us that once she was on the "graveyard" shift, and the hospital was completely quiet, and that she kept seeing kids running through the halls, after she saw them through the cameras twice, she decided to inform security, they went and checked, and all their patients were asleep and their was no kids in sight, she said it was like 3 in the morning. Another time, she said, that an eldelry man paged her like at 1 in the morning, complaining that the patient in the next room, kept banging loudly on the wall, so they went to check, and the room was completely empty. The last one she told us, was that when they were adding the addition to the hospital, right before they were almost finishd,that they kept getting calls from this extension, like atleast 10 calls, when they checked whos extension that was, it was coming from the new building, and that building still hadnt been completely finished, nobody was allowed in there yet!
You know the crazy thing is that my dad just passed away in february in that same hospital and of a heart attack and i have known that many people are dying there too.

Old 04-14-2010, 04:30 AM

i was looking to know about this past saturday a group of friends and my brother we went there and only 2 guys had the guts to go in and they got pulled up by some other friends the only evidence there is were there hands were black but it was said who goes in there don come out but who knows they also told me that some bodies of children were still there nothing weird happened but if anyone goes be carefull there are needles on the floor oh and its realy weird how a bus can be in there if it was off the street there is only a dirt path with two poles standin and their wood

Old 04-14-2010, 05:44 PM

2,625 posts, read 11,218,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corazonnegro View Post
You know the crazy thing is that my dad just passed away in february in that same hospital and of a heart attack and i have known that many people are dying there too.
sorry to hear about your pops, my condolences, they used to call that hospital back in the day "vista kills"

Old 04-15-2010, 09:31 PM

1 posts, read 5,157 times
ya its an old house know everythin about it and this paranormal group sounds good i want in

Old 04-24-2010, 10:25 PM

yea wow thats crazy

Old 04-24-2010, 10:26 PM

tell me about that place please

Old 04-25-2010, 10:45 AM

40 posts, read 278,878 times
In case anybody is interested, I found a discussion thread about El Paso haunts. For the most part it's more of the same stories, but there are a few that I have never heard before. There are also a few examples of how urban legends get twisted and changed from person to person. I thought it was kind of funny. Anyway, the link is: El Paso Crawling with haunted hot spots - [domain blocked due to spam]

If anybody is interested I have several paranormal experiences to talk about, including encounters with full body apparitions. Hit me up!

Old 04-28-2010, 07:17 AM

22 posts, read 82,605 times
What I want to investigate with the group are the hauntings in el paso high, austin high and burges high. Well basically all the school that are haunted haha. I know the story about the girl who shot herself at burges is true because my mom knew her and they were actually stand partners in orchestra. What I don't know is if the school is actually haunted. I used to go to burges and some of my friends would stay late due to orchestra concerts and that kind of stuff and they used to see things all the time. Unfortunately I didn't see anything :/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > El Paso