Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 09:53 PM

4,176 posts, read 10,694,238 times

Advertisements

I live next to an 81 year old who still works 12 hour days, in all weathers, fixing barbed-wire fence, breaking horses, and delivering calves in below-freezing temps. Age has nothing to do with ability - he could kick any one on this forum's a**, argue politics until 3 AM, and still go out to work at sunup.

Ageists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2011, 10:28 PM

865 posts, read 676,642 times
I agree with Ron's stances 98% of the time, but he's old.. HEY! I should vote for someone I barely agree with just because they are younger. LMAO!!! Best logic ever. That last politician I have agreed with this much in any election was back in 1994, and that was barely over 50% of issues. I don't just go for concepts, but implementation of ideas, and a record that is consistent with the campaigns. I'm not a spring chicken, I can't live forever to see another legitimate liberty and peace candidate come across. What Ron Paul is doing is extraordinary, once in 5 generations. And every time we pass up on these special individuals because of silly reasons, we look back and regret our moves. Not this time. Ron Paul all the way.

Old 09-12-2011, 11:35 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,662,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeInAmerica View Post
I agree with Ron's stances 98% of the time, but he's old.. HEY! I should vote for someone I barely agree with just because they are younger. LMAO!!! Best logic ever. That last politician I have agreed with this much in any election was back in 1994, and that was barely over 50% of issues. I don't just go for concepts, but implementation of ideas, and a record that is consistent with the campaigns. I'm not a spring chicken, I can't live forever to see another legitimate liberty and peace candidate come across. What Ron Paul is doing is extraordinary, once in 5 generations. And every time we pass up on these special individuals because of silly reasons, we look back and regret our moves. Not this time. Ron Paul all the way.
Seriously...don't you 'know' that the majority of voters believe he's kooky....and will not vote for Mr. Paul?

Old 09-12-2011, 11:41 PM

8,182 posts, read 9,221,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Seriously...don't you 'know' that the majority of voters believe he's kooky....and will not vote for Mr. Paul?
Gee, the majority has done so well in the past. Voting isn't about being on the winning team, it is voting for what is right. Who cares if he doesn't win, he is saying what needs to be heard.

Old 09-12-2011, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Great reason! Next you're going to shove more of your useless opinion in here? LOL! You attack Paul more than anyone here, so I know you take him very seriously.

I don't mind your made-up facts, and this ego-driven need to repeat yourself(as if anyone cares about your opinion here.) Here, how is this, you're kooky, and the majority of the universe agrees with me.

Show me another peace candidate, and I might be fair. Someone who served in the military that truly understands what blowback is. Maybe someone who understands the failures of central banking historically, and not just another candidate who piggybacks on Ron's ideas. Show me another candidate who understands the business cycle, and why ours is broken. Show me another candidate who actually has a plan to SAVE entitlements.

If you think a worldwide economic revolution, a worldwide liberty movement, is something associated with a kooky guy, then you're the one fooling yourself.

Old 09-12-2011, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Great reason! Next you're going to shove more of your useless opinion in here? LOL! You attack Paul more than anyone here, so I know you take him very seriously.

I don't mind your made-up facts, and this ego-driven need to repeat yourself(as if anyone cares about your opinion here.) Here, how is this, you're kooky, and the majority of the universe agrees with me.

Show me another peace candidate, and I might be fair. Someone who served in the military that truly understands what blowback is. Maybe someone who understands the failures of central banking historically, and not just another candidate who piggybacks on Ron's ideas. Show me another candidate who understands the business cycle, and why ours is broken. Show me another candidate who actually has a plan to SAVE entitlements.

If you think a worldwide economic revolution, a worldwide liberty movement, is something associated with a kooky guy, then you're the one fooling yourself.

Wasting your time, pal. 14% is all paul could get...in '08....and all he gets NOW.

Who's fooling who here? Tis not me.

Old 09-13-2011, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Wasting your time, pal. 14% is all paul could get...in '08....and all he gets NOW.

Who's fooling who here? Tis not me.
Same time in 07, he was polling at 1%. And he isn't the flavor of the month establishment guy, so 14% among land-line only using, registered republicans is great. But I love it when you go back and fourth trying to convince me. You had your chance to make a point, but you chose to attack everyone here that supports Ron Paul. Brilliant. I seriously love smelling your fear.

Old 09-13-2011, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Same time in 07, he was polling at 1%. And he isn't the flavor of the month establishment guy, so 14% among land-line only using, registered republicans is great. But I love it when you go back and fourth trying to convince me. You had your chance to make a point, but you chose to attack everyone here that supports Ron Paul. Brilliant. I seriously love smelling your fear.

I COULDN'T CARE LESS...what you love...or don't love!

But try 'lovin' on Ron Paul stayin' at 14%...not getting close to the nomination...and the country spared his Libertarian immoral agenda.

Love on that....because that's all you get!

Old 09-13-2011, 01:33 AM

2,311 posts, read 2,830,745 times
Quote:
Kudos!

[IMG]<object width="640" height="510"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/LoPu1UIBkBc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/LoPu1UIBkBc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="510" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/IMG]

Old 09-13-2011, 05:13 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,343,652 times
Ron Paul will never be POTUS. He won't make it out of the Republican primaries. If you think otherwise, you are deluding yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections