Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2012, 07:01 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,659,647 times

Advertisements

LOL...WHAT YOU THINK OF ME MEANS ABSOLUTELY '0' TO ME. LOL

BTW, Find one...just one post where I support Romney? LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2012, 07:03 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,927,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
LOL...WHAT YOU THINK OF ME MEANS ABSOLUTELY '0' TO ME. LOL
You still haven't given us your thoughts on gay is ok, humans cause climate change and must be taxed, guns are too dangerous, women should be allowed to abort their baby whenever they please, Romney

Old 04-29-2012, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
You still haven't given us your thoughts on gay is ok, humans cause climate change and must be taxed, guns are too dangerous, women should be allowed to abort their baby whenever they please, Romney
Much better than ANY democrat, pal

Old 04-29-2012, 07:39 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,927,795 times
Quote:
Much better than ANY democrat, pal
I don't know about you, but I just described practically EVERY Democrat that currently sits in Congress.... I have no idea why you think a Progressive Republican is any different from a Democrat. With a Romney presidency, the GOP would follow his coattails and pass the leftist legislation he wants, like carbon taxes. At least with Obama in the White House, the GOP would oppose his plans that Romney likened to before he started his presidential run

Old 04-29-2012, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I don't know about you, but I just described practically EVERY Democrat that currently sits in Congress.... I have no idea why you think a Progressive Republican is any different from a Democrat. With a Romney presidency, the GOP would follow his coattails and pass the leftist legislation he wants, like carbon taxes. At least with Obama in the White House, the GOP would oppose his plans that Romney likened to before he started his presidential run
Look and LISTEN. The system is ROTTEN, CORRUPT and won't get better with any MAN...ANYMORE !! I am serious...GOD IS THE ONLY ANSWER !!

And I believe everyone had BETTER TRUST HIM...with what is probably going to be rougher times than now are previlent.

Old 04-29-2012, 09:03 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,455,677 times
Quote:
Look and LISTEN. The system is ROTTEN, CORRUPT and won't get better with any MAN...ANYMORE !! I am serious...GOD IS THE ONLY ANSWER !!

And I believe everyone had BETTER TRUST HIM...with what is probably going to be rougher times than now are previlent.
That doesn't mean we sit back, pray and do nothing. God helps those who help themselves, right?

By the way, Paul just won Alaska and Louisiana!

Old 04-29-2012, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
That doesn't mean we sit back, pray and do nothing. God helps those who help themselves, right?
WRONG!!! That is NOT in the scripture !!! That is a ''man made lie''

God HELPS those who trust HIM TOO do so. This is scripture >>> Romans 9 verse 15 >>> For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

Old 04-29-2012, 09:41 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,562,431 times
Quote:
This is hilarious !! So, ya think Paul will be offered the GOP nomination in late summer? LOL

Like a football game where say the Alabama Crimson Tide, current Nat. Champs, are in the 4th Quarter, slaughtering the opponant 70 to 3....so, Coach puts in 3rd string and orders them to loosen up...let 'em have a lil fun...and Libertarian U. scores a couple of 'gimme TD'S, to close the wide margin to a less embarrassing 70 to 17 Final score.

That's what is happening in Louisana and Mass.

They're called the Dogs off, emily.

Puleeezzee, take a breath.
Trolling is prohibited, you are flaming all over this board - find yourself a hobby or threads that you can contribute something to, if that's possible.

Old 04-29-2012, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Trolling is prohibited, you are flaming all over this board - find yourself a hobby or threads that you can contribute something to, if that's possible.
WOMAN, STAND DOWN!! You don't rule this board! I give my opinions just as you do!! Interesting you advocate CENSORSHIP for those you don't agree with??!!

That's speaks volumes!! Exposing lots!!

Addendum: Often times...the truth hurts!!

Old 04-29-2012, 10:04 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,562,431 times
Quote:
WOMAN, STAND DOWN!! You don't rule this board! I give my opinions just as you do!! Interesting you advocate CENSORSHIP for those you don't agree with??!!

That's speaks volumes!! Exposing lots!!

Addendum: Often times...the truth hurts!!
I can't censor you, but I can put you on ignore, which is what I'm going to do. I don't know what your game is, but it's juvenile. bye bye
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections