Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2012, 05:55 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,097,815 times

Advertisements

For all those involved in the revolution, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Many people don't understand liberty. We must awaken them to its beauty by raising awareness. The following tactics may be used to wake people up:

1) Comments sections of news articles
2) Comments sections of popular youtube videos (Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, etc.)
3) Educating friends, family, significant others, etc.

We must also boycott all mainstream media sites, such as CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, etc. The internet has all the information you need. You don't need to tune into a news channel on the boob tube where some biased reporter, who is a slave to political correctness, when you can get that info on Drudge, message boards, etc.

Support for Obama is declining. Support for Romney has never been enthusiastic. Ron Paul and his message of liberty continue to trend upward. We cannot allow the lack of media coverage to temper our enthusiasm.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2012, 09:18 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,454,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
For all those involved in the revolution, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Many people don't understand liberty. We must awaken them to its beauty by raising awareness. The following tactics may be used to wake people up:

1) Comments sections of news articles
2) Comments sections of popular youtube videos (Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, etc.)
3) Educating friends, family, significant others, etc.

We must also boycott all mainstream media sites, such as CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, etc. The internet has all the information you need. You don't need to tune into a news channel on the boob tube where some biased reporter, who is a slave to political correctness, when you can get that info on Drudge, message boards, etc.

Support for Obama is declining. Support for Romney has never been enthusiastic. Ron Paul and his message of liberty continue to trend upward. We cannot allow the lack of media coverage to temper our enthusiasm.
So True! We can also write "Letters to the Editor" to our local and state or any newspaper for that matter. If you are an expert, write an Op-Ed article.

I think we need to spread the word about Rule 38 (that so called bound delegates aren't really bound and can vote their conscience in the first round if they want to). That means there is no way Romney should be counting his chickens before they are hatched because even some of his 600 delegates (and he needs 1100) could end up voting for Paul. (Yay. Go Ron Paul.)

Old 05-04-2012, 11:27 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,097,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
So True! We can also write "Letters to the Editor" to our local and state or any newspaper for that matter. If you are an expert, write an Op-Ed article.

I think we need to spread the word about Rule 38 (that so called bound delegates aren't really bound and can vote their conscience in the first round if they want to). That means there is no way Romney should be counting his chickens before they are hatched because even some of his 600 delegates (and he needs 1100) could end up voting for Paul. (Yay. Go Ron Paul.)
Great ideas.

It is the 21st century and we must use 21st century tools to expose the two party facade for what it is. The internet can spread ideas like wildfire. Keep on spreading the word, can't wait for the convention in August!

Old 05-05-2012, 11:12 AM

8,483 posts, read 6,930,564 times
I agree. However, if more awareness isn't brought to the machines and companies involved, I don't think much else will matter. Since I started going down that rabbit hole I realize this is one of the most important issues we have regarding elections.

Old 05-05-2012, 09:23 PM

I just heard a Freedom News Network interview with Doug Wead and evidently during Barak Obama and GW Bush there has been the largest transfer of wealth in American History from the poor and middle class to the rich.

Perhaps people are beginning to sense that things aren't as good as they were and are fed up with it and that has something to do with Ron Paul's increased surging ahead.

Old 05-06-2012, 12:05 PM

The results of the latest surges in Nevada and Maine are due in. So far Paul won 22 of 25 delegates in Nevada that will be going to Tampa and......

Old 05-06-2012, 12:10 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,561,848 times
REALITY CHECK, glory be, listen to this!!! They aren't even following their own rules! I am so disgusted with this election, and this is only the beginning, but the RNC is ready to crown Mitt. And the democrats are silent, that shows that they are both in cahoots to install Romney.

Ron Paul Is Going to the Republican National Convention, and

Old 05-06-2012, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
REALITY CHECK, glory be, listen to this!!! They aren't even following their own rules! I am so disgusted with this election, and this is only the beginning, but the RNC is ready to crown Mitt. And the democrats are silent, that shows that they are both in cahoots to install Romney.

Ron Paul Is Going to the Republican National Convention, and
Yes thanks. I saw that when Ben Swann first came out with it (about the unit rule and Rule 38). The whole thing is so messed up. The important thing is that Ron Paul delegates figure out (which I'm sure they must have) that they don't have to vote for Romney if they are "bound".

This rule makes a Ron Paul nomination much more doable.

Old 05-06-2012, 12:28 PM

Maine Romney Operatives Caught Handing Out FAKE Ron Paul Delegate Lists!!! - YouTube

Ron Paul won despite the shenanigans from Romneyites above.

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/05/0...ostReadBoxNews

Last edited by emilybh; 05-06-2012 at 12:40 PM..

Old 05-06-2012, 01:33 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,561,848 times
that guy should be arrested!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections