Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2012, 04:22 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,454,047 times

Advertisements

11 STATES!

Is Ron Paul electable? - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2012, 04:38 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,562,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Yeah she's still asking the same stupid questions. "When would you support Romney". I get so sick of hearing that. At least now Paul is coming out and calling the media on their lies and pointing out that HE could beat the president most easily.

If I were him by now I'd be a little indignant and rub their face in the terrible reporting they did and turn the tables on them and ask them, not in so many words, why they lied (now that the truth is coming out and they can't deny it).
Yeah, he was on Cavuto and asked about running as an independent, for the 50th time. They also asked him about gay marriage. He said the problem is govt involvement offering perks and benefits. The federal gov't shouldn't have gotten involved in marriage.
I see it as a diversion from the real issues, to keep us from talking about the economy, gov't spending, and where to cut. Only Ron Paul has a vision of where he wants to take this country, and the plans to get us there.
I've been looking into whether we should still be supporting NATO. Seems to me, they serve no purpose and we should stop funding them. We don't need them to form a coalition, especially when we end up carrying the load anyway. (I'm off topic, just wanted to throw that out there as another expense we could cut)

US troops already joke that Nato's International Security Assistance Force (Isaf) stands for "I Saw Americans Fighting".

Old 05-09-2012, 06:19 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,930,930 times
Quote:
Yeah that gap isn't so large. Long way to go yet.
Think this map may be a bit diff though.
http://thereal2012delegatecount.com/

Old 05-09-2012, 07:34 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Paul supporters taking the delegate count in Romney's Massachusetts, doesn't look good when Tampa rolls around.

Old 05-11-2012, 08:13 AM

I'd have to say "we ain't seen nothin' yet" in terms of SURGING.

Last weekend was the start of the momentum and we still have a ways to go but now the MSM is having to face facts!

Here's the real good news from Ron Paul himself:

Ron Paul Update - YouTube

It's VERY UPBEAT and POSITIVE more than I've ever heard him!

Old 05-11-2012, 08:17 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,931,071 times
Quote:
I'd have to say "we ain't seen nothin' yet" in terms of SURGING.

Last weekend was the start of the momentum and we still have a ways to go but now the MSM is having to face facts!

Here's the real good news from Ron Paul himself:

Ron Paul Update - YouTube

It's VERY UPBEAT and POSITIVE more than I've ever heard him!
Great job on this thread Em! It is so exciting to see Paul and everyone's efforts paying off.

Old 05-11-2012, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Great job on this thread Em! It is so exciting to see Paul and everyone's efforts paying off.
Thank-YOU and everyone for hanging in and keeping the faith and not buying into the mainstream media propaganda!

Isn't it nice to know that at least we'll have a level playing field in Tampa and it will be pretty hard to fudge the delegates votes there.

Old 05-11-2012, 09:42 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Thank-YOU and everyone for hanging in and keeping the faith and not buying into the mainstream media propaganda!

Isn't it nice to know that at least we'll have a level playing field in Tampa and it will be pretty hard to fudge the delegates votes there.

The GOP wants each state to use the diebold machines to cast their vote on the floor in Tampa.

That's their only hope the way things are trending.

Old 05-12-2012, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The GOP wants each state to use the diebold machines to cast their vote on the floor in Tampa.

That's their only hope the way things are trending.
You are kidding I hope.

Old 05-12-2012, 03:52 PM

4,100 posts, read 4,515,889 times
I think we've reached the "tipping point"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections