Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2012, 02:31 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
WRONG!!! That is NOT in the scripture !!! That is a ''man made lie''

God HELPS those who trust HIM TOO do so. This is scripture >>> Romans 9 verse 15 >>> For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
You sound like the disheveled, unshaven lunatic who thumps the bible in one hand and pounds down shooters in the other. Take a bath before you go out in public.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2012, 02:38 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,975,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
WRONG!!! That is NOT in the scripture !!! That is a ''man made lie''

God HELPS those who trust HIM TOO do so. This is scripture >>> Romans 9 verse 15 >>> For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
This is not the forum for fairy tales...tell your stories elsewhere.

Old 05-02-2012, 02:40 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,454,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
You sound like the disheveled, unshaven lunatic who thumps the bible in one hand and pounds down shooters in the other. Take a bath before you go out in public.
LOL. Now Now Loveshiscountry. Be nice. Q.G. is a fine upstanding citizen I'm sure-- just a little misguided.

Old 05-03-2012, 11:02 AM

Wow. Ron Paul is not only cleaning up delegate wise, he's crushing Obama in the polls now in MT. http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/m...n-montana.html In Montana he beats Obama 49-41 when 49 percent of respondents said if the election were between Obama and Paul who would they vote for. Among Independents he leads 55-33. When just Republicans are polled, Mitt Romney wins. http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/p..._MT_050212.pdf

Old 05-03-2012, 01:15 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,562,431 times
I hope they come up with an alternative to youtube soon, for so many of Paul's great video's. That was so dirty to remove them. This one survives, where he gives specifics on how to return America to prosperity, in his first term. I haven't seen or heard anything like this from Romney. Repubs seem to be putting a lot of faith in another false front. I happen to find Romney very likeable, but he will say or do anything to get elected. We've been here before. Time for real change. Ron Paul has the solutions we've been waiting for.

On the Trail with Ron Paul - YouTube

Old 05-03-2012, 02:07 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,196,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Wow. Ron Paul is not only cleaning up delegate wise, he's crushing Obama in the polls now in MT. Romney leads Obama narrowly in Montana - Public Policy Polling In Montana he beats Obama 49-41 when 49 percent of respondents said if the election were between Obama and Paul who would they vote for. Among Independents he leads 55-33. When just Republicans are polled, Mitt Romney wins. http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/p..._MT_050212.pdf
Thats funny, I coulda sworn you've insinuated the election polls from places like PPP were not to be trusted... I guess they are A-OK when you like the results.

Old 05-03-2012, 02:11 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,196,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I hope they come up with an alternative to youtube soon, for so many of Paul's great video's. That was so dirty to remove them. This one survives, where he gives specifics on how to return America to prosperity, in his first term.
This one survives? Nice work digging to find one of the few remaining Ron Paul videos left on that dirty youtube.

Gosh, between that and the almost 400,000 others I found still on there ron paul - YouTube this evil corporate media blackout is almost complete! I'd recommend you start taking screenshots of them all before time runs out...

Old 05-03-2012, 03:58 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,930,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Sunday’s Political Cartoons Of The Week | Questioning With Boldness…

Old 05-03-2012, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I hope they come up with an alternative to youtube soon, for so many of Paul's great video's. That was so dirty to remove them. This one survives, where he gives specifics on how to return America to prosperity, in his first term. I haven't seen or heard anything like this from Romney. Repubs seem to be putting a lot of faith in another false front. I happen to find Romney very likeable, but he will say or do anything to get elected. We've been here before. Time for real change. Ron Paul has the solutions we've been waiting for.

On the Trail with Ron Paul - YouTube
I know. I couldn't believe that when I heard that about the videos on RonPaul2008.com .

In this clip you found he says cutting the $ 1 Trillion would bring us back to 2006. I would love that especially if food and gas prices could be brought back to 2006 levels. I think in 2006 I paid less than half of what I pay today just for food.

There are sites like Vimeo.

The good news I think is that we've gone beyond critical mass. The attempts to squelch Ron Paul aren't working. The word is getting out and the delegates are mounting no matter WHAT they try to do to stop it.

Last edited by emilybh; 05-03-2012 at 04:31 PM..

Old 05-03-2012, 04:35 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,562,431 times
Obama & The CFR | NowPublic Photo Archives

Note who is NOT on this list

Its membership list
is a who's who of Washington and Wall St. elite going back nearly a
century. It should not be surprising that most presidential
candidates in the 2008 election are CFR members. Candidates do not
advertise their CFR membership to the public. They pose as
“liberals” and “conservatives” to control all aspects of the
debate. The CFR has stacked the deck for the 2008 election with
several members in the race from both sides of the isle:

Democrat CFR
Candidates:

Barack Obama
Hillary Clinton
John Edwards
Chris Dodd
Bill Richardson

Republican CFR
Candidates:

Mitt Romney
Rudy Giuliani
John McCain
Fred Thompson
Newt Gingrich

The mainstream
media's self-proclaimed “top tier” candidates are united in their
CFR membership, while an unwitting public perceives political
diversity. The unwitting public has been conditioned to
instinctively deny such a mass deception could ever be hidden in
plain view. Presidential Candidate & Congressman Ron Paul is
the only “top tier” candidate who is not a member of the CFR

Continue reading at NowPublic.com: Obama & The CFR | NowPublic Photo Archives Obama & The CFR | NowPublic Photo Archives
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections